Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Group Training - Available masters?

Hello everyone!

I know we have a lot of new faces, and alot of those are Masters and Knights with a wealth of experience under their belt!

For those who are in the New Jedi Order, I would like to invite you to please volunteer to lead group training classes for all available knights and padawans.

Note, group training doesn't have to be established classes! They can be job missions to other works, humanitarian aide, exploration, diplomacy talks, sparring sessions, mini tournaments, archaeological excavations, crafting of lightsabers and armor... the Galaxy is the limit!

So please, if you are interested in being involved in such a task, post here.

Julius Sedaire said:
[member="Adele Adonai"] - I can teach(but i'm not a "Master"), but most of what I know is combat related, and philosophy therein...

A knight can still teach :p

And I reckon a philosophical talk while doing some corellian smuggling operations near darksider territory may see some sort of combat that can deal in "scrappy on the job training combat fighting" :p

Nubica Felidae

We are well and truly forked...
Coren Starchaser said:
Jedi Sex-Ed?
what-an-idiot.gif

:p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I can teach the cooking of chicken quesadillas, trimming your beard like a real man, and the bad habit of sexting while flying. I also charge for class materials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom