Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Grimly Tales Of The Maw

LG6e2UG.png

Aboard the Devourer
Somewhere out in Space.

Shortly after the destruction of Panatha by the hands of the Wrath of the Maw. Kyrel Ren walked along the dark corridors connected to the underbelly of the Devourer. Behind him was the dragging unconscious body of Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim the two had fought fiercely aboard his flagship, but she was ultimately beaten back by the monster that had taken the lives of so many through the Force. Now the Eternal Empress was being dragged by his barbaric stormtroopers who had tried to argue about eating her. “But please my lord she just looks so tasty.” One whined only to meet the stern gaze of Kyrel.

“She is not for eating. I’ve told you lot time and time again. The Red Woman doesn’t get touched.” He said pointing his index finger sternly towards the red stormtrooper in front of him. “Aww, we never get anything nice and crunchy to eat.” The Crimson Hand trooper complained all the while his stomach growled. Kyrel didn’t want any part of more complaining. “If you feel that hungry go feast on the corpses left all over the ship. We are here.” He stopped his rant as soon as he heard the tortured screams that came from the beyond the closed door in front of him.

Slowly the door would open, and both Kyrel and the troopers saw a chamber filled with the illuminated red glow of bled Kyber crystals. They had filled the entire chamber, and as they screamed they would produce violent dark side energy in the form of electrical bursts. The bursts would feed the Devourer’s own weapon systems making the Star destroyer a terror against all those that dared to face it.

The Stormtroopers slowly stopped in fright of the chamber glowing in crimson stopping where Kyrel stood. “M-My Wrath what is the purpose for her here?” The Stormtrooper finally asked when his short attention span wasn’t drawn in by the sight of crimson. Kyrel finally spoke once more standing over what seemed to be a torture harness with wires connected to the mountains of bled Kyber crystals poked and prodded to feed the weapon systems. “You see my friends. Since the Empress tried to kill me it’s only fair I return in kind.” He paused with a gesture of his head to bring her forward to the harness. The Stormtroopers only stared at the Wrath for the moment. Finally they followed and started to strap in the unconscious woman to the harness before them.

Kyrel would approach the Empress a cold hand moved to caress her face. He felt her still in the Force not dead, but would soon awake to new terrors. “You thought you could stop me… Stop the Maw. Only here you are about to be used as nothing more than a battery. After all I cannot let all that power you have to go to waste.” He said a cruel smirk starting to spread across his lips. Soon the Stormtroopers would take needle appendages strapped to the harness, one by one the rusty, spiky needles would slowly pierce into her flesh.

The Kyber crystals would still scream while the Empress was strapped into the device. The rusty spiked needles were connected to the energy wires of the crystals constantly being poked, prodded, and stabbed. Whenever the energy of the crystals pain was taken she would also feel the same pain they felt. The Stormtroopers slowly started to back away, as Kyrel looked over the sight of his masterpiece. With the way the Empress was hooked to the torture apparatus it appeared as if she was a holy martyr being crucified in the name of the Avatars.

The Wrath relaxed as he took in the display of the Eternal Empress hooked up into devices to constantly send her into a feedback loop of pain. “Wake and see what sights I have to show you. Wake and see what horrors I have to teach you.” The Maw’s Wrath would eerily whisper into her ear as she slept. The screeches and screams ceased to never end, and all the same Kyrel carefully admired his newest masterpiece waiting for her to awaken. Waiting to see what horrors would be in store for no one could escape the Wrath of the Maw.

Hello there Mawites! This thread is to explore all the horrors of the Maw, through scenes or character moments. Gather a seat in the dark and share your own spooky tale that sends chills down your spine. Characters alive or dead, those that have interacted with the Maw and have a tale to tell. Come one come all to live everybody’s horrifying band of bad guys.

BESJZu2.png

Really, Kyrel? This is what you've come up with as a fate for the dear Eternal Empress?

A voice rippled through the room as the shadows of the room slowly stirred into action, drawn to a single spot on the floor of the chamber itself. The ever-growing mass of darkness soon manifested into a vaguely humanoid shape, enraptured in wispy shade that seemed almost feminine in form. Ivory orbs with not a shred of sclera opened and focused on the scene before them as whatever vagaries the being possessed for arms. The voice of the entity echoed in ways that could not adequately be described - modulation, gurgling, distortion that yet still rang clear to those before him. A quick glance over to Ingrid was made before she spoke.

"Let me tell you of a tale of those made manifest long before you, of those whose power I now wield.

Tharragorrogaraht, the Night Spirit, schemed within her ensorcelled web. One of her brothers had been scattered to the winds and another had been splintered into naught but fragments at the hands of the redeemed Architects. One of the broodspawn of her brother, Nyeegath, spied upon her, scheming so that his father could learn of her machinations. But the Night Spirit could not be silenced.

In a rage, her webs clasped upon the sharded scales of shielding that guarded Nyeegath's flesh, just as they guarded that of his father and his brothers. With all her insectile might, Gorog stripped him of an entire facet of his plate, within which vile and venomous tendrils pierced, burrowing to seek the ethereal organs which kept the monstrous godling alive despite all facets of reality.

Nyeegath knew but one thing. His great facets began to suck the vacuum of Dark Illathurion within his flesh, drawing the Night Spirit further into his vampiric embrace. Fear flashed amongst her mind, and it was not until her servants, the Wizards of the Night Spirit, began to join her efforts to end his existence did Tharragorrogaraht truly believe herself able to defeat the Devourer.

She flensed each organ from within the infinite abyss until she came to Nyeegath's brain - something whose very existence would drive those unenlightened ones to madness beyond all compare. Even in this state, she knew, Nyeegath was but a pawn of Ooradryl and would risk betraying her treacherous actions to her brother. All contact between it and the rest of his flesh was severed with the skill of a surgeon.

In his final moments, though, Ooradryl learned of the treachery from Nyeegath and thus went to ground in preparation. As the Night Spirit ordered her minions to devour all that was the Devourer, leaving naught but a memory of the spawned godling, she sensed her failure to end the conflict so quickly, so decisively - and soon regretted her decision.

That is why the Night Spirit as she once was no longer walks among the mortals of the galaxy, Kyrel. Though the Wizards still do, and as her vestige still traipses the line between eternal emptiness and pseudo-life - they may yet come to her aid. Or whatever became her. Do you understand of what I speak?"

Though she personally found the concept of weaving such tantalizing tales of enigma to enshroud the inner meanings of such stories, Onrai did have to admit.

It was quite fun.

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom