Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings :)

Hello!

I'm Nadia, and I've been rping for too many years to count now.
All my pervious rps have been very small communities so I am a little bit daunted by this one but what the hell!!
I'm normally a fantasy writer, but I am a MASSIVE Star Wars fan and have been dying to try a rp out for a while so here goes nothing...

I'm a little but baffled as to where to start atm so any tips would be great!! Looking forward to writing with everyone :)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Welcome Nadia. The best place to start is to read the Guide that has been pinned at the top of this Forum for New Members. After that, come on back down here and ask any questions you might have. We'd all be very happy to help.

Enjoy your stay! :D

Welcome! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask anyone for any help. If i have it right youre a Smuggler or a criminal type so i suggest you join the faction called the "Syndicate" its a collection of criminals and those types. Of course you don't have to join a faction or anything just a suggestion ^_^

If you wan't to just start small and not launch into anything too big i suggest starting a small RP here to meet some people on an In character level, most of us here LOVE joining roleplays with no set story or idea behind them.

Be sure to read the applicable rules in the Character Creation forum!

Welcome to the site, hope it's not too "daunting", we're all just Star Wars fans trying to have a fun time role-playing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom