Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings! ^^

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Thank you Anja! :D Haha, yes, I don't really skimp, especially if I'm interested. Star Wars almost always peeks my interest and my muse never seems to die for it. :)

DJGaia72 said:
[member="KenRath"]

Awesome!

My favorite WoD character used to be Vampire, but I've grown to really love Werewolf. My first RPG character was a 4th gen Methuselah Toreador that I created in 1st ed back in the beginning, before the internet lol. I've had her forever, but she's now so powerful that I can only play her as an NPC in games that I personally run as an ST.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Hah! Its not that I don't like Halo, I just think its been over done and just too popular. Its storyline is amazing and the world is very complex, but the games are just sort of meh to me.

I would be willing to RP Halo if I could play Halo 4 and some of the newer games to get updated to the current storyline.

Thank you to everyone for the lovely welcoming. ^^
My first Vamp was a non-traditional Ventrue which was my secnd most successful RP character ever. The most successful being my Fianna who's death had to be retconn'd twice when people threatened to lynch me and the ST both times he died. :p

I rolled a Toreador one time had well there is nothing about him that can be said in a PG-13 environment like Chaos.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Absolutely! :)

I am curious about Anja's avatar though. It looks like its a drawing, but it might be influenced by TESV:Skyrim?

[member="KenRath"]

LMAO! Oh, well, that's what PMs are for, my friend. My Torie has had some 'torrid' affairs herself, though I have many many other characters who are much, much more NC-17/NR-rated. Hehe.

Hello person with a long list of names in her introduction!
I hope that you enjoy it here on SWRP and that you create just as many interesting stories as everyone else here does.

[WARNING!] This person, may or may not be attempting to lure you in with false niceties in order to gut you open like a fish.

I mean... Enjoy the rest of your stay! :D

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Hah thank you! I'm sure at some point that Nymara might need the assistance of some less than savory characters.

[member="Synthea Trills"]

*gently giggles* Thank you so much for the welcome! *whispers* Maybe I like to be lured? *gives a mischievous wink*

[member="DJGaia72"]

Just read through all the posts in here and... over fifteen years? How in sam hell haven't we... or have we actually RPed before now? I've been doing this for just as long as you have.

Anja Aj'Rou said:
People still use AIM?
Yep. Guess that makes me old... but not that old. I use Skype more, nowadays. Hum-de-dum-de-dum. Herp derp.

@[member="Xander Blackmoore"]

Absolutely! I'm certain that Nymara will come into contact with Sith soon. ^^

@[member="Callista Gseran"]

Already made a character. Brought over my Jedi Master from another board. Check for Nymara Basinis. ^^

@[member="Ilias Nytrau"]

It's actually more than 15 years now, I need to change that to a more accurate time heh. We might've RPed before, but not really sure where. We'd have to share our mediums and locations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom