Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings! ^^

[member="Varus Shatterstar"]

Sony is better to its community, unfortunately. All the recent attacks is pretty much an indication. How often has Microsoft's gaming service been attacked? Once? lol

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Welcome welcome! Fifteen years? Whoa oh. Way to go. I guess you've got the hang of pbp RP already. Congrats! :D

Enjoy your stay while you're here. I'd be happy to RP with you anytime. So consider that an invitation! Cheers and good luck! :p

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

Thank you! Its actually more than 15 years, a few more, but I need to update that hehe.

I am planning on posting on Ossus once I'm accepted, so if you've got any Jedi who might near that or on it, join in. ^^ The more the merrier. Be a hell of a spectacle.

Catherine Romanov

C
Jeebus Prist!

That's a whole lotta intro. Bloody hell, 15 years experience. You can totally slay me with that 10 times over.
You had me at World War II though. Always nice to meet another WWII fan.

Welcome to the community!

[member="Catherine Maxwell"]

Thank you very much! World War II is a very fascinating subject for me. I've been studying it most of my life. Wrote a 4th grade paper on the Battle of Normandy, a.k.a. D-Day. 34 pages long and it was so much fun to do the research, especially at that age before the Internet was really around.

[member="DJGaia72"]
Quite the impressive set of lists. Welcome to Chaos and I hope you find enjoyment here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. It's a pleasure to meet you, and I look forward to seeing your writing in the future. I'm Bianca, though I go by Lisette or Lis (My middle name).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom