Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

Hey everyone,
thought i would say hi. Iv'e been GMing tabletop rpg's for about a year, and thought it would be neat to try out some online stuff. I actually joined with a specific character in mind so i plan on jumping right in. Also any ship experienced ship designers here? I have ship in mind and wanted to no if there were any tips more specific than the How to Build a Starship and the starfighter rules.

Welcome [member="BelegCuthalion"]​
Join The Mandalorians!​
5f47e4eceda5585416b84ef128d4c0bf.jpg

Invicta Zambrano

I
Justice is highly overrated, my dear.

But be welcome - if there is aught we can do to assist, don't hesitate to ask :)

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
Hello! Welcome aboard to ya [member="BelegCuthalion"]! Plenty of different factions and groups out there!​
The Traditional goodie two shoes version of Justice being the Galactic Republic​
Justice is all on how you interpret it!​
I love my justice to come in the form of an Imperial pizza and an extra big gulp helping of doom!!!​
:cool: :lol:​
I suggest taking a look at several of the major ship building companies if you are interested in writing and designing vessels.​
Take a look here where [member="Danger Arceneau"] has famously compiled many of the major companies! Just get in contact with any of peeps either In Character or Out of Character about working for them and voila ship making is yours!!!​
I look forward to seeing you around and who knows perhaps we'll write some collaborative fun storys!​

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="BelegCuthalion"]

Ha! It must have been the lure of Pizza... mwuahaha!

Well if you are interested the Imperial Remnant has a wealth of narratives and lore being slowly built up. Our own ship yards are managed Out of Character by [member="Alva Calvarona"] and In Character by the Royal Family of Crina the present capital of the Imperial Remnant.
of the Crinan Royal Industries a Tier III Company presently a state run institution of the Crinan Royal Family.
Our Faction has fairly healthy group of writers and characters. Very small on the galactic stage! Of that is why we are the Remnants of the Galactic Empire of Old.
The front page has not been updated for sometime now so bear that in mind when you glance at us. If you do join up we have a centralized Research and Development Thread where we are presently working In Character on some Imperial Style vessels however I'm sure Alva would be welcome to additional engineers in cooking up Crinan Vessels aswell.

Caius In Character is not exactly an engineer or scientist, more just an Imperial Officer who is the visionary type who strives to gather the right people to get the job done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom