Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Kashyyyk

Hello there, I'm Ray, and I just joined this awesome site! I've been role-playing for about 5-6 months now, enough to get the general idea.

As you may have guessed, I LOVE Star Wars, my favorite character would be Starkiller (TFU II) followed closely by Mace Windu.

So thanks for letting me join, and feel free to ask me any questions.

May the Force be with you!

Welcome, [member="RayTheJediWay"]! Feel free to have a look around the place as you get settled! :D

Be sure to check out the rules found at the top-right, go post your character sheet/bio, and you're good to go! :)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Ronan Nakasla

R
If I may, [member="RayTheJediWay"], I'd like to ask that you don't make a Starkiller copy. I know that's jumping to conclusions and everything, but I enjoy watching people make their own characters and watch them grow, rather than try and follow something that exists.

That's not to say don't take inspiration from what you like. We all do that. What I'm saying is be creative!

Seren Ave said:
If I may, [member="RayTheJediWay"], I'd like to ask that you don't make a Starkiller copy. I know that's jumping to conclusions and everything, but I enjoy watching people make their own characters and watch them grow, rather than try and follow something that exists.

That's not to say don't take inspiration from what you like. We all do that. What I'm saying is be creative!
No need to fear, my character isn't a copy in this case ;)

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="RayTheJediWay"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

Enjoy your time here, and have fun! Just ask any questions you have so we can help you feel right at home. :)

(Nice to see another lover of all things TFU!)

Evasion Studios
[member="Isaac Ideus"] He's mentioning that planet because in TFU I, Vader storms Kashyyyk and finds the child that would become Starkiller living their with his Jedi Father.

[member="RayTheJediWay"] Welcome to Chaos - I would suggest taking a look at the current existing factions, as making one immediately before you've had a chance to roleplay here and establish a character often doesn't work out too well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom