Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings black bisector !

Hello black bisector !

I have been traveling through the red vertex of this forum for a while now to understand the many orange spheres structuring roleplay and allowing its development.
I must say that black tangent created by the language barrier and the many rules will undoubtedly be a great source of purple parallel.

My wish is to restore Gree's legacy which has turned obtuse green, it may cause blue nonagons in the future, so that this does not happen I would take care to make an shrill white to respect the vertex purple of the forum and not be gray pentachoron.

This message may look yellow concave to you but I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually.
The universe is only shapes and colors and this ancient race has grasped its essence.
I hope to have the opportunity to introduce you to the wonders of the pre-Republican era. :D

if they're watching anyways
love me some gree

there's a faction called the Forerunners with some ancient spicy species that you might like to hang out with, though I don't think they're active atm

nonetheless WELCOME and best of luck in your writing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom