Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greedo Shot First!

Bantha

Howl, Haineko
Hey there! You can call me Bantha. I'm pretty surprised that name isn't taken already. Who doesn't want to be a smelly furball that makes blue milk, right? In regards to the thread title... well, I've used it before in other places and it always seems to get a lot of attention so I figured, "Why not?"

I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you all and ridding the galaxy of Jedi Scum with my soon-to-be Sithy characters! Until one turns to the lightside and joins the Jedi Order, that is. I plan to have that happen eventually.

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
Ah wuz sortuh hopin' you'd be a reeuhl [member="Bantha"]. Ah kudd awlways use uhnuther'un tuh help owt mah paw.

But yer welkum tuh jes' graze hare eff that's yer pregogatiniv.

Preregoriv.

Prenogatav.

Aw, shucks. Eff that's wut ya perfer tuh do.

Welcome to Chaos! If you have any questions or need any help, don't hesitate to ask. ^_^

You'll find we have plenty of Sith factions to choose from. Make sure to shop around before you sign your life away, though. Most of them are pretty different.

[member="Bantha"]

Looking for a faction that wipes out Jedi scum? In fact, do you want to help wipe out a Jedi Temple asap?

Welcome to Chaos!,

I'm your friendly Host Lord and leader of The Primeval -- an inclusive and friendly darkside faction that's currently dominating the eastern fringes, aiding the Sith in slaughtering Jedi, and waging war with the Mandalorians. I'd love to help you get settled, work on character creation, and answer any questions you might have :)

and if my faction interests you please join and I promise to get you hooked into some good roleplays!

http://starwarsrp.net/groups/356-the-primeval/

What Anja, my lovely assistant boss, said! I highly recommend checking out the Primeval if you don't want a run-of-the-mill kind of Dark-sider faction. If not them, then probably the One Sith, who are a bit of a twist on your regular Empire.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. And make sure to, above all, have fun! :)

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
[member="Bantha"]

Well, hi, there...

[member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"] is the queen of fluffiness, but I'm the only sky-walking cat around.

*scratches Aei behind the ears*

[member=Bantha]

Welcome to the Chaos! When you're a Sith, I'll fight against you, but when you're ready to turn to the Light after serving the butcher-factory that is the Sith, I'll be one of many to help see you through. :)

Enjoy your time here and just shout if you need help with anything.

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
Han_shot_first.gif

Welcome to the Chaos! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom