Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got Bounty?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Vornskr"]
tumblr_n5hymnuUpF1rnpi4to1_400.png

:D

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
I wish someone wanted to kill me. :( Instead, I must suffer through being the guy that goes to kill others for money. Oh, the sorrow of circumstance.

Also, I love this idea. Makes me wish I had a bounty on me just so I can put that in my sig as having someone want to kill you for money is extremely flattering.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
I like it, in the Bounty Hunting Guild we had bounties on NPC's, like the bounty on Bando Gora the Protectorate has placed, as well as by NPC's, like the bounty on Ti'Cira Hawk, but I would definitely love to see more of them being implemented, any business is good business to keep the activity for bounty hunters up.

I just bagged and tagged my very first bounty. It was AWESOME.

I WANT TO HUNT MOAR.

Also, massive props to [member="Yusan Fenn"] for getting captured in a sportsmanlike way. *tips hat* Lotta people would have just tried to handwave their way out of it, but you took your hits without drama. Now that's how a bounty hunt should go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom