Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got Bounty?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
There's a bounty board, but that's usually for one player character posting a bounty on another player character. A lot of us have bounties from NPCs or NPC organizations, for story purposes. And heck, a lot of us don't know about, or don't use, the Bounty Hunters' Guild bounty board. I know for darn sure there's more than ten bounties out there. For example, Ember's worth fifty thousand to a certain NPC pirate lord out near Point Nadir.

I love bounties and bounty hunting, but it's rare, so people get uptight and feel like they're being singled out when someone places a bounty on them or attempts to collect one. I want to de-stigmatize bounties.

So here's what I propose. Anyone who posts here saying there's a bounty on them, I'll make'em a tag in that amount, like the one in my sig. And we can all wear our bounties on our sleeves.

Lira Dajenn

L
Neat idea :) Don't think theres a bounty on me or Evelynn yet however i want to use this thread to advertise. My Alt [member="Diana Moridena"] still has a...million credit bounty? Something along those lines, on her and i'm still waiting for people to come after her.

[member="Ember Rekali"]

I applaud your idea sir. The idea of bounty hunters has mostly been used to hunt other pc's when someone places one on the. Actual just running around doing bounties, against npc's, as a story is not to common. I fully support the idea.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Nemene Talith"] - the one from here?
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/17079-the-black-sun-syndicate-deck-of-52-republic-revenge-edition/
I can help ya with that :D
tumblr_n5hx77Swla1rnpi4to1_400.png

[member="Ordo"] -
tumblr_n5hx77Swla1rnpi4to2_400.png

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Strask Ak'lya"] - here ya go dude
tumblr_n5hxbqKKIH1rnpi4to2_400.png

[member="Turin Val Kur"] -
tumblr_n5hxbqKKIH1rnpi4to1_400.png

[member="Mikhail Shorn"] - Let's stick with the 2 mil until the Republic names a figure itself.
tumblr_n5hx77Swla1rnpi4to1_400.png

Lira Dajenn

L
I hardly warrant 150,000 Credits. I am after all but an innocent Queen who loves her people dearly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom