Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go Ahead, Make My Day

Girl, I got your back.

[member="Gerion Ardik"]

I've always appreciated your work. You have an ear for dialog that enables your characters to bring their own climate with them in their posts. You also have a sense of humor that's natural and honest, which allows it to inform drama or tragedy without detracting from it.

This is almost entirely geared toward Janus: That said, I haven't followed as many of your posts as I would like, primarily because they always seem so goal-oriented. Bolstering a corporation, ripping off a rival, developing a new product to sell the whoever for whatever purpose. It often seems like the outcome is predetermined (which isn't the problem) and that reaching said outcome is something to be rushed, wrapped-up, then saved in a profile for the sake of...I don't know. I'm not going to lie -- I don't really understand the Corporation aspect of this game. Usually, when I read your stuff, it's the stuff with Penny because it's mostly talking for the sake of talking -- and, as I said, you have an ear for dialog.

Your adoration for the Lawful Evil alignment and the Golden Arches Theory of Galactic Domination are fun, and both present challenging, interesting perspectives on the universe. Unfortunately, it seems like Janus rarely puts himself into situations where these ideas are challenged, as he mostly just seems to roll with like-minds, or, more accurately, minds with mouths who've agreed not to say anything disagreeable for the sake of the goal d'jour. I honestly have no idea why he went by Darth "Janus" for so long.

Your mother and I are very disappointed in you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom