Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glory Days

Evasion Studios
https://youtu.be/A8Dm13DWsnw​
I've been playing SW:TOR quite a bit in the last month, and after having left the site for a little over two years now, I find myself remembering those glory days. On occasion I've checked in, but I haven't made a post in ages. I'm not entirely sure what I want to do here again, but the prospect of coming back to the site has been sloshing around in the ol' gray matter. Perhaps it's time to give it another go. I do miss quite a few people, but not even sure if they are even still here. One of the things I have noticed is that the list of active people is dominated by guests, with very few active people in the list, as opposed to how I saw it before. Perhaps someone can clue me in on any significant site altering changes that I should be aware of. For now, I'm just leaving this here.
Oh, and if you want to check out the roster that I let stagnate, just click the characters link in my signature.

[member="Evad"]
The number of posts and active users is very similar to what it's always been except in the very busiest of times. Timing is also critical for when you look as right now it's night time in the USA which is our main audience.

The large number of guests is partly due to legit guests, but also there's a large amount of illegitimate attempts to access the type that our software protects.

Still, nice to see you back! :)

Evasion Studios
[member="Malok"] Fairly certain someone else used that exact same lyric when I was leaving....

....yup

Darth Carnifex said:
BABY COME BACK

OOOOOOOOOOOH

YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME

I WAS WRONG AND I JUST CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU

[member="Evad"]

I+m+glad+you+like+it+man+_357250c9528ba85b0e54a2ace70b36fc.gif
[member="Evad"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom