Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Give Me Sith, or Give Me Death

....Preferably the first one though.

Maerae is a newly minted Apprentice, under Darth Strosius Darth Strosius , and I'm looking to delve back into writing her. I'm looking for threads within Sith space, with Sith Order members, so that she can start establishing her own connections. I'm open for anything from training, to missions, to simply running into each other accidentally. I'm looking for only about two or three threads, which is just enough for me to balance being able to write this character with my other character.

But a small forewarning: I do have some personal issues going on in my life currently, and while they largely won't affect my presence on site, there will be a few days every month where I'm simply unavailable. So, if a few days pass and I haven't responded, that's why. It's not because I got bored.

Sorry I'm late to getting back to all of you. Life stuff, and I had to catch up on Gatz posts.

hmm well the title was eye catching

My Sith Seras Goto Seras Goto could meet her at the medical temple if she wanted to search it out
Absolutely. I don't think Maerae has any sort of knowledge or talent for anything resembling healing, but I do think she'd seek out the Temple to find out. She's trying to branch out from what she knows.

We could go on a mission together?
Missions are fun. Feel free to DM me if you have any specific ideas.

....Faaaacts
Sometimes I spit truth. Occasionally.

Sith sith sith sith
I like the energy.

I got Wallgof being a crazy Sith
Then let's do some crazy Sith stuff. Feel free to DM me!

Anak Darkstar

A
The Dark Side is the only way to cheat death.

You have apoken well.

Galez Tave Jena'tes Vesti Tu
May the Darkness guide you.

If you're an apprentice I will teach the ways of the dark side. I am also a disciple of Twilight. SO I can teach your character to vanish into thin air and manipulate photons, illusions, and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom