Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Me Attention

If you've come to flatter me with a comment disguised as a cheeky critique, go for it. If not, take a hike bub.

But on a serious note:

1. Do any of you know who I am?

2. Does my OOC trolling go too far?

3. Does my IC trolling go too far?

4. Is there anyone better at dueling than me? Where do they live?

I'm just doing this because all the cool kids are doing it. I can't wait for Ashin to do one. It'll be great.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I know I've asked you this before but is there a story for why you chose the Avatar you did? Because it is now pretty much inseparable from your character in my mind. Every time I see that actor I'm like "Oh, it's Alen." and my family is like, "Who?". To which I blush and turn away whispering, "Shh. You wouldn't understand."

Winner of the: Best Sense of Humor Award. Hands down. :D :D :D :D

[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]

1170.gif

Jay Scott Clark said:
I know I've asked you this before but is there a story for why you chose the Avatar you did? Because it is now pretty much inseparable from your character in my mind. Every time I see that actor I'm like "Oh, it's Alen." and my family is like, "Who?". To which I blush and turn away whispering, "Shh. You wouldn't understand."

Winner of the: Best Sense of Humor Award. Hands down. :D :D :D :D
Sean Bean is the mucho macho actor and Alen is the mucho macho Sith Lord. That's pretty much why I went with it. It just fit :)

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
I think you need to get that sand between your bum cheeks and you will be less angry and join the Jedi :p

but seriously idk who you are or what you have of mine but I'm coming for you to throw popcorn and pancakes at you.

okay actually serious this time as I've not read you're stuff. a good bit of banter in rp (especially pvp is good so as long as it's controlled it's good) and if you think your good at something, there will be someone who will take it from you making you good at something else.

Xephirus Cloud

The Echo of Destruction
1. I dunno.... you seem sorta familiar...
2. Trolls don't go far.... they stay under bridges.
3. Hmmm.... why don't we find out..
4. We were supposed to fight ages ago when you were just a wee little lad... and frankly I woulda knocked your teeth in no prob... but it never happened.... you'd probably be a bit more of a challenge now though...

2/10 would not bang

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom