Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give it to me

Heres your chance folks tell me how i am doing and what you think of me

My style

My RPing

My writing

my crazy factory stuff

anything really

[member="Arumi Zy"]
I’ve not seen your writing for a while, but I remembered it was always imaginative and well thought out. You also seem to have mellowed from the days at the place we do not mention.

One thing I did notice was that sometimes I had trouble reading your posts, with some spelling and grammar errors blighting otherwise good posts. Now, I have an idea about a possible cause of that, but it is somewhat distracting.

Otherwise, all good!

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] Lol thanks, my grammar and spelling is generally crappy. I need to start using my spell check. I know to many words but unfortunately being blown up a few times rattles the skull loil. You should see me remembering names.

I mellowed out because i stopped debating and drinking mostly.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] Thanks been trying to get a few folks here that were at the other place a long time ago.

Ehh after a decade of writing sometimes you burn out, but i got the muse back and am trying to be as active as possible. Plus changing from a sith to just a dark sider and joining the Mandos made things new.

[member="Arumi Zy"]

I liked your last avi a bit more

The one rp that we have together, and we've started a couple in the past. I can tell when you are really in a writing mood the posts contain lots of detail, and have actions that I can see characters doing. I enjoy reading your stories, and I never know what to expect which I really like.

[member="Rianna be Ar'klim"]

Part of the reason I like Writing Arumi is the fact chaos is part of his character, you never know if he will help or be an enemy. He does what he does when he feels the urge. It makes him a wild card and I enjoy writing that. And I think above all else and maybe so more then others I realise this is for fun and not a job , if it isn't fun and those around you aren't gaving fun then what's the point? Winning is cool and all but it's not always fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom