Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Gila Stomach

Status
Not open for further replies.
zwf50W.jpg

Name: Gila Stomach

http://gfycat.com/IgnorantSlimyGrackle

Image Source: Team America

Intent: To create a Vong weapon that allows my Yuuzhan Vong and other Yuuzhan Vong characters to throw up on people and Vongform them if they want to be vongformed. Obviously, this can't be godmoded, and can be whisked away by an insurmountable amount of reasons. "I fought off the infection", "I used the Force to heal me Mara Jade style, who was also infected in the EU books by the Vong", "I coughed the vomit up", "I'm genetically immune somehow", "I get help via a medical droid", etc. I wish to elaborate in this area that it is my intent, and this submission's intent, to ALLOW the potential of it to happen - this weapon cannot force it to happen, and should the player choose to fight off the infection/virus, it'll be nothing more than that. Furtheremore, I wish to use the Sith Weapon "Dark Plague" as an push to allow this item. If the Sith have this, and it's possible through the Force, then I levy that it should also be allowed through science.

Development Thread: N/A
http://gfycat.com/AgileAlertGrayling

Manufacturer: Titan Industries

Model: Gila

Affiliation: Yuuzhan Vong, Hrosha-Gul

Modularity: No.

Production: Limited. (Yuuzhan Vong/Vongformed characters only. NPCs will not possess this ability.)

Classification: Stomach. Ranged oral attack.

Size: Small intestine sized.

Length: Six meters.

Weight: Average.

Ammunition Type: Vomit.

Ammunition Capacity: 1 shot per 30 days (Once per Role-play Thread). Once a Yuuzhan Vong initiates the Gila's Stomach vomit per 30 days, he must expel all of it until the rate for fire/effective range is completed, or risks exploding the gila stomach within himself and opens himself to infection, wounding himself internally and causing internal bleeding.

Effective Range: 3.6 meters (sniper shot)
1.8 meters (burst)
.4 meters (non-burst)
.1 meters (dribble)

Rate of Fire: Sniper Shot (From Afar), Burst (Splatter Effect Of Full Load), Non-Burst (Lose your lunch in your lap), Dribble (Trickles down from mouth onto someone slowly)

Special Features:
Vomit-filled rage inducing virus that slowly Vongforms one potential enemy.

Strengths

+ Can infect enemy with a concoction of the Vongspawn Virus and microbial shards of Surge Coral, slowly shaping and mutating the enemy into the form of the Yuuzhan Vong over the course of 2-3 hours (this is an average, depending on the inflicted species, it can widely vary.)
+ Causes temporary insanity within the first hour of contact.

Weaknesses

- Is a Virus Who's Carrier Is Vomit. This weapon does not work on non-living beings.
- Requires Direct Contact With Open Wounds/Pores. The virus will attempt to find any open pore and enter it within the living human being. Noses, eyes, open wounds, etc. If the opponent is armored and/or fully shielded, this weapon is rendered inert.
- Is short range. Velocity and gravity dictates that long range attempts at the maximum distance, 3.6 meters, will end up spraying the liquid vomit in a cone. This could widely miss it's target and should be considered highly unsuccessful unless at close range - 1 meter.
- Can be affected by the Force by non-Vongsense Force Individuals. Even if affected, a Force User can remove the infection with a myriad of abilities through the Force. Only the stomach itself is unassailable by direct attacks through the Force.
- Can only be implanted in Yuuzhan Vong or Vongformed characters.

Description:

The Gila Stomach, developed personally by Tsavong, is a weapon capable of being employed on the battlefield through the most elite Yuuzhan Vong forces. Only the Chosen may wield it. The bile it contains, ammo if you will, is a concoction of the Vongspawn Virus and microbial Surge Coral, causing the inflicted to begin instantly feeling spouts of rapid pain and episodes of insanity. Over the course of the next 2 hours, the inflicted will begin to show symptoms of genetic mutation on a microbial level, which will then begin to spread aesthetically, causing rough patches of Yorik-Et coral to appear all over the inflicted's body in horns. However, this aesthetic effect has been known to vary in the experiments held by Tsavong, and each species afflicted will show different signs due to different circumstances. While Humans are mostly the prime target of this attack, many other bipedal creatures have been known to be very susceptible to it.

However, many more other species who genetically possess increased resistance will show fewer signs over more hours, increasing their chances of removing the infection before it completely sets in. The goal for the Yuuzhan Vong who inflicts a character is to infect and then subsequently render the opponent inactive, allowing the virus to take it's course with little to no resistance, while also bypassing the initial stages of discomfort and temporary insanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom