Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghosts of the Past

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Sweetie, we will talk about this later. " Cynna sighed and shook her hand. She at this point in her life was happy alone and really wasn't looking for a relationship type thing at the moment. She just wanted Maddie to have both parents in her life.

"I like my dollies! I have a lot of them," she grinned happily. "Do you like dollies mister?"

@[member="Cynnamon Crane"]

Hawk laughs. "No, I didn't play with dolls. My favorite toys were space ships. I used to pretend having huge battles with them." It was getting on his nerves being called mister. "Maddie you can call me Hawk." He knew it was to soon for Dad or Daddy.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"My dollies ride in space ships too! They battle each other," she nodded proudly as she dug into her ice cream more. "Ok, Hawk." It was weird to call him Hawk but daddy just sounded even weirder right now.

"She also takes apart things in the kitchen and builds her own spaceship or puts things back together. She's good with her hands very technical," Cynna chimed in as she ate her ice cream. She wasn't talking much as she wished for them to get to know each other.

"Yes! I should show you sometime what I made!"

He grins. "That cool. I'm a pretty good with my hands too. I would love to see what build sometime." This outing was going better than he had hoped. Maddie was such a sweet little girl. It was easy to that Cynna raised her well,

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Do you build stuff with your hands, too? Can I see sometime?" Maddie turned to look to her mother whom was in the corner just enjoying her ice cream. "Can I go with him and see his stuff? The Jedi Temple?" The little girl's eyes widened as she continued to look at her mother.

"Maybe," Cynna smiled as looked to Hawk. It would be his decision at the end of the day. She could say no though and make her the bad guy not him if he wanted.

"Not exactly. I'm good at repairing ship. Well, my ship." He told Maddie. "I have a YT-1300. She is a real beauty." Hawk would love to show Maddie his place.

"Why don't we all go." He suggest. He wasn't ready to spend alone time with Maddie just yet. They had just met. It was easier having Cynna with him. He didn't know how to handle Maddie yet.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Mommy won't let me near a real starship yet. I only can play with models. She says when I get older I can." She spun again to her mother hoping that they all could go and see the ship.

"Yes, of course we all can go and one day maybe he can teach you to fly but not till your older of course." She didn't want her almost 3 year old flying yet.

"Yes when you are older, I would love to teach you how to fly." He says with a grin. He could wait to teach her a bunch of things. He really was a dad now. He finishes his ice cream. "Ready to go to see my ship. It is in the hanger bay at the Temple."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Yes! Let's go!" She grinned finishing up her ice cream. She did want to learn more from him like flying cause that sounded cool and her mommy really wasn't allowing her to do that. He seemed much more fun than her mommy but she didn't know much about him yet. He was going to show her his starship so that was really cool.

Hawk hails a taxi. It was too far for them to walk to the Temple. "Jedi Temple." He tells the droid taxi driver as they get in. He couldn't wait to show Maddie his ship. Cynna had already seen it when they were involved years ago.

It didn't take long before they were standing just outside the hanger. "Don't expect much hon. She not a pretty ship."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Cynna ushered Maddie into the Taxi. She was quite pleased with how this whole thing seemed to be going. Maddie seemed to warm up right up to her dad. She couldn't help though to think one day she may lose her little one to her father. That was silly though and most definitely not going to happen or rather she at least hoped.

"I'm sure she's pretty! I have heard of pretty ships at the Republic. Can we see those?"

"Maybe we will see." He says to Maddie. He takes hold of her hand as they walk into the hanger. He didn't want her to lost or trample on as they walked.

The hanger had different types of ship. It had Jedi starfighters, Z-29 head hunters, a few republic fighters, and toward the back a beat up YT-1300.

He pointed it out. "There she is. Kamikaze." He loved that ship. He spent a lot of time and credits fixing her. She was his pride and joy.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Oooo! It is pretty." The young girl turned mouth open looking at the Star Ship. "Can I touch it? Please? I promise not to break it or anything."

Hawk smiles down at his daughter. She sounded just like him when he saw his first ship. "Yes you can touch her hull. When we are inside, do not touch buttons or lights unless I tell ya. Ok?" He looks at Cynna. "That applies to you too, Cynna." He says teasing her.

She nodded really excited to be able to touch it. It was more often than not that mommy wouldn't allow her to touch things. Maddie supposedly was too young to touch anything of value as she may break it. Running up to the ship the little girl looked to it for a few moments before reaching out to feel the hulk. It was so smooth and pretty. "Can you show me what the buttons do?" She didn't want to go inside without someone. She had always been told to wait till an adult could take her.

"She looks just as beat up last time I saw her." Cynna was fine with just watching her daughter explore.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Yes Maddie, I will show what some of the buttons do." He couldn't show her how to fire the turbo laser not when they were on the ground. "Yeah it been hard finding credits and time to work on her." He say to Cynna as he walk on the ramp to join Maddie.

He keys in the security codes. The door slides open. "Ladies first." He gesture for them to go inside.

"I'm sure, you know I could help you with that. Perhaps Maddie could help you?" She was surprised at how interested her little girl seemed to be in ships. If they could bond over this that would be really nice. She really wanted for the two of them to get along and be apart of each other's lives.

As the doors opened Maddie squealed with delight and ran ahead of the adults. Her mother took her nowhere so this seriously was a very big thing for the little girl. She wanted to press all the buttons even though she knew she shouldn't.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"I couldn't take your money. But I could occassionally use a hand. We better catch up with her before she accidently blows up the ship." Hawk hurries after his daughter.

"Maddie slow down. Stop right there." He told her before she could enter the cockpit..

@[member="Hawk Solo"]
"Hurry up!" She turned and looked to her parents placing her hands on her hips. She was excited to see the inside of a ship. It was so cool! The little one wanted to see this so badly but they were so so slow!

"She seems to love this so if it makes her happy. I would do anything for my little girl."

Hawk grins. Maddie exciting was infection. He takes her hand and leads her into the cockpit. "This is where you fly the ship." He picks her and places her in the captain chair. "This is where the captain and pilot sits. These switches and buttons control the ship." He points a few other things explaining it to Maddie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom