Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghosts of the Past

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

" I'm a captain!" She grinned as she reached for the wheel and spun it a bit. Maddie wished to press the different buttons and fly but she knew that she was too young for that but soon hopefully she would get to learn. She wanted to be a pilot and learn about the Force. She wished to do it all now! "Will you show me how to fly?"

@[member="Cynnamon Crane"]

He gins and tousle Maddie's hair. He glances back at Cynna. "Wanna go for a quick ride?" He ask. He didn't want to assume that she wanted to go. He knew that Maddie would. Even though he had just met her, he was already falling in love with his daughter.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"YES! I want to go. Can I fly?" It was a super silly question as she knew the answer to be no but Maddie couldn't help but ask anyway. She wanted to play around with the ship. It's not like she was going to crash the ship or anything on them.

"We can go," Cynna nodded.

@[member="Cynnamon Crane"]

Hawk chuckles. "No. You can't fly it. But you can sit on my lap while I do it." He lifts Maddie into his arms and than sits down with her on his lap. "Cynna you can be our co-pilot." He quietly explains to Maddie the virtues of doing the pre-flight check list. He has her "help" him with that. Basically just telling him if the lights are green or red.

Once everything was all set. They lift off from the hanger bay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom