Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghosts of the Past

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"It's Roon silly! The people on the planet are sad as these people are going to take their home." She smiled pointing to various things on her picture as she spoke. "The bad people attacking are hurting others right now." She nodded placing the picture back on the ground.

Cynna had moved to the couch as to leave those two alone.

@[member="Cynnamon Crane"]

He nods as he listens to Maddie. He hadn't heard of an attack on Roon so maybe this was just a story. "Do you have a lot of those dreams?" He ask quietly. He wonders if Maddie ever dreamed of him. "What sorts of dreams do you have? "

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"I do and sometimes my dreams come true." She looked back to the picture and had begun to color again. "I don't like talking about them. You'll just think I'm a freak." She stopped talking and began to hum as she colored the planet.

"No, I wouldn't . I would never think that you are freak." Poor little thing. "Can I tell you something? My dreams come true too. I had a dream about you and your mom. Sometimes I can't figure out what the dream means. You get that from me. Umm Maddie I'm your Dad." There he said. He was her Dad.

She blinked and turned to look at him as he said he was her father. She had always wanted a daddy. All the other kids had one. "You have dreams too?" Smiling she got up and randomly gave Hawk a hug. "Your going to stay with mommy and me right?" She hoped to get a daddy but she wanted him here not away from her. She wanted to play with him too.

Hawk hugs her back. He was very touched by Maddie spontaneous hug. "Well,umm. No sweetie. I live in the Jedi Tenple but I plan on seeing with you a lot. Sometimes you can see me at the Temple". He could tell Maddie wanted more but it was all he could give right now.

"Who hungry for ice cream?"

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Why not?" She pulled away with a frown. He couldn't just go line that. Maddie wanted to see him all the time like she did mommy. It didn't make sense to her why she couldn't have what it was she wanted.

Sitting back down she looked to her coloring again. The little girl hadn't even heard the part about the ice cream or him visiting just that he wasn't going to be here.

"Because your mom and I aren't married. I live at the Temple because that where Jedi live." He looked to Cynna to help him with this. He really didn't know how to explain it to a two year old.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

She was just two years old so she wouldn't understand that he couldn't stay because they were not married. Maddie didn't even know what that meant in the first place. She thought it an excuse not to spend time with her. "Your a Jedi? What's a Jedi? Am I a Jedi?"

"Yes I am a Jedi. A Jedi is a person who has a special power like a super hero,. They use it to help people." Maddie next question about her being a Jedi was difficult. He really didn't want his kid to be a Jedi but he didn't want to lie to her. "Yes, it is possible you may be a Jedi."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"You can be whatever you want to be when you grow up sweetie. Don't you want to go get some ice cream now?" Cynna finally spoke up from the couch. She couldn't explain why daddy couldn't stay but Maddie could visit him that was possible.

The little one smiled as she turned to her mother and nodded. That always made everything better.

Hawk glances back at Cynna and flash her a lopsided smile. He was gratefully that she finally spoke up. He was having a hard time explain things to Maddie. He wasn't used to dealing with a two years and all their questions.

"Let's go. I know a great place to get ice cream. It was 46 different flavors of ice cream and it has a playground set." He would never admit that he had research it. He wanted Maddie to enjoy herself.

"Can I be a super hero like, him?" Maddie looked to her mother and grinned. She had so many questions bursting in her tiny head but she wasn't sure he was the right person to ask. Mommy had all the answers to everything so she would just have to wait if she was able to hold in her thoughts that was.

"Ooo, I love ice cream! I want to try them all! What is your favorite kind?" She jumped up from the floor.

@Cynnamon Crsne

Hawk grins at how excited Maddie got over ice cream. It was cute. He remember when going out for ice cream was a big deal. "My favorite is chocolate fudge swirl. What's your favorite?" He ask Maddie and Cynna.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"I like chocolate peanut butter swirl!" She grinned. "They have that right?" She hoped they did or this wouldn't be too fun at all. What place didn't have what she liked? She had more questions for her father but later she wanted ice cream and she would ask mommy about such things.

"I'm sure they do sweetie, ready to go?"

"Hmmm peanut butter. I think I will have to try that one." The place that Hawk had in mind was close enough to walk too. Together they went to the ice cream store. It was strange and excited to walking together like they were a real family.

The ice cream store was a little crowd when they arrived. Not surprising it was a perfect day to get ice cream. It was sunny and hot, Grab us a table while I get the ice cream?" He suggest to Cynna.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"You would like it mister," the little girl chirped happily as she reached for her mothers hand as they walked to the ice cream shop. She was very happy to go get ice cream because she liked that type of stuff very much. It would also be nice to hang out with her parents and such. She had more questions too over ice cream!

"Sure,we will be right over here waiting for you." As Hawk went to go get them ice cream she went to get them a seat. This meeting was going very nicely. She hoped they could have more times like this.

Hawk carried the ice cream back to the table. He set it down then took his seat on the other side of Maddie so the little was surrounded by her parents. He empties his pocket with the napkin he had placed there. "If you are anything like me Maddie. We will needs these." He gives her a smile.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Mommy says I shouldn't ask but," she grinned taking a spoonful of ice cream and shoving it in her mouth. "Why can't you leave with MOMMY and me? Why arnt you together?" She turned her attention back to her ice cream for a moment as she waited for a response.

Hawk tries not to sigh. He had already explain to Maddie. He exchange a look with Cynna. "Maddie, I just can't. ". He takes a bite of his ice cream. "Hmmmm. This good. Really good. Do you have a favorite toy?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom