Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghosts of the Past

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Ok, thank you." She took the flowers and the teddy bear from him. It was a start and she would ensure her daughter got the teddy bear. "Did you want to come inside or something? It's freezing out here." If he wanted to talk she was open to it not for herself but for Maddie. She had freaked out at first herself but he had come back. That was something at least.

@[member="Cynnamon Crane"]

"Yeah, I'll come in for a little awhile.." He said trying not to sound surprised. At least she hadn't hit him yet. "We do have a lot to talk about." He still wasn't sure what she wanted from him. He wasn't sure what he wanted either.

"Do you have any caf? I'm dying for a cup. I kinda over did it tonight after our fight." He was starting to feel hung over. Caf would help him feel better. But he really needed was some food. He hadn't eaten anything all night.

"We do. Please know I don't expect anything from you. What you do with this news is up to you. I just wished for you to know you were a father." She spoke as she walked to the kitchen to make a cup of caf. Cynna was glad that he had come to his senses for the moment at least.

"If you want visitation or anything that can of course be arranged. I don't wish to keep her from you. I leave whatever up to you." She was fine if he turned around and walked out the door. She and Maddie had been on their own for awhile now. They didn't need anything from him however she would like him apart of his daughter's life. "Anything else but coffee?" @[member="Hawk Solo"]

He followed her into the kitchen. He sat at the table. "If not too much trouble maybe some eggs and bacon if you have it. I never got a chance to eat any dinner tonight." He says sheepishly. She was being so nice to him that he was feelimg ashamed about his reaction early.

"I would like to meet Maddie and go from there. This is all new to me. What have you told her about me?"

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"I..I have not really told her anything about you. I was putting it off as much as I could. I didn't know what to tell her about you so I have said nothing. She's very friendly so I'm sure she'll be fine meeting you and I do hope you two can form a bound. I want that for both of you and don't worry she hasn't been around other men." She had no time anymore for something like that plus her focus was Maddie not a relationship.

She spoke as she began to cook something for him to eat. Cynna could imagine that was hungry after all neither of them had dinner. She was glad that he had calmed down and come to his senses. Once dinner was complete she handed him one of the two plates as she had made enough for both of them. Going back to the counter she grabbed two mugs of caf before sitting down herself.

"I hope so Maddie like me. So how are we going to tell her? Hey Maddie this is your Daddy. She is going to have question right?" He ask. He hadn't been around young kids not since he was one.

He digs into the food. Everything tasted so good. "I forget what a great cook you were." He takes a sip of the caf. "Beside having Maddie what else have you been doing?"

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Yes, she always has questions about everything. I think it would be best to go out and be truthful. I would rather not lie about such things. We can be amicable about this and you can see her whenever you wish. I'm sure that she'll like you, after all she is your daughter. I reckon that you'll be teaching her how to be a smuggler before long." She smiled taking a spoon full of eggs. It wouldn't do her any good to be angry at him after all they did share a daughter. She could and would learn how to behave herself around him. "I'm at the hospital but I was thinking once Maddie goes to school I still wish to open up my own practice. The ER is great but the hours aren't what I want and I have always wanted something of my own. Things have been going very well now."

"No, I don't want to lie to her either. How should we phrase it? Should we say that I left before I knew that she was coming? I think this is something we should agree on."

He smirks at the thought of teaching his daughter about smuggling. "No daughter of mine will be smuggling. I will teach her how to fly. Everyone should know how to do that." It was weird thinking of teaching Maddie how to do anything,

"Why wait until school? Why don't you start your practice now?" He finishes his cup of caf.

"You could tell her that but I'm not sure she'll understand. Really too young to fully grasp it. The best thing honestly is to be there for her just be here Hawk. Don't develop a relationship with her and run off." It was fine if he behaved like that with her but not Maddie. She didn't want her little one to get a daddy only for him to run away and leave them.

"It's complicated because I need someone to watch her and the hospital has a daycare. It's been a life saver for now. I don't have as much time to think about what I want between being a single mother and work. It's a work in progress."

He knew that Cynna was right. He couldn't start a relationship with Maddie if he was going to run. She didn't deserved that. "I plan on being here for her." He almost volunteer his services to help Cynna watch Maddie so that she could start her practice. It was too soon to start something like. He wasn't ready for that yet.

Hawk yawns. "Oops sorry about that, it late. I should go back and let you get some sleep."

She hoped he would keep his promise to his little girl. She wanted the best for her little girl and him being in her life was the best thing for her. "Yes, it's very late but if you come around tomorrow you could meet her or the day after as I was planning to take her to the zoo."

"I'll be back tomorrow to have our first meeting. If it goes well I'm game for the zoo the next day." He didn't want their first meeting to be in public in case Maddie had a bad reaction.

"I'll see you tomorrow.. or should I say today since it after midnight umm I was thinking about 3 or 4 if that is okay with you." He didn't want to interrupted Maddie's schedule. "Maybe I could take you guys out for ice cream." He suggests.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Sounds like a plan and you owe me at the very least that. She'll be thrill though to get some ice cream. I'm glad you came by even if it's 3am." She smiled downing the rest of her coffee. Cynna was used to the late nights as she worked the ER sometimes and Maddie would sometimes get up in the middle of the night crying. When she thought about it Maddie may also have visions too like Hawk but that was for another time.

"Good night." he says as he got up to leave. "I'll show myself out." He waves goodbye than leaves her home. It was strange he felt better. He was glad that he had followed Iella advice and had gone. He was surprised how well it went. Good thing Cynna is more forgiving than him. If it had been him, it wouldn't have gone so well.

He went right to bed when he arrived at the Temple. Since he didn't have any training that day. He was able to sleep in. It nice. He didn't have any of his vision so he was able to get a full night rest. He woke around 2pm in the afternoon and took a nice long shower. He had to remind himself about last night events. That he had a daughter. Wait until his mom found out that she was grandma. She would be happy and disappointed. Happy for the child but disappointed that Hawk wasn't married to the mom. His mom could be old fashion a time.

He had a quick snack before heading out of the Temple wearing jean and shirt. He had to admit he was nervous meeting his little girl for the first time. He takes the subway to Cynna's house. That was quicker than taking the bus system. He really needs to get the swoop bike out of moth balls.

He arrives at Cynna's place just after 3pm. He knocks on the door. He pushes the hair back out of his eyes. His palms were sweating. He was so nervous.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Cynna was glad that he had come over despite it being so early. She hadn't been looking forward to fighting with him over it being his child. This was a step in the right direction for them and hopefully tomorrow would go well. Maddie was young enough that Cynna didn't think that she would reject her father. He had missed a lot of milestones in the little ones life but she hoped they could make up for lost time.

When she did get up her day was very average and normal. She was tired but nothing a little caf couldn't clear up. Cynna left early so that she could get everything ready as Hawk was coming over soon.

Upon hearing the rapping at the door she got up to open it. Maddie was on the ground coloring as mommy went to the door. "Hey, come on in."

"Hi Cynna." He says with a tight smile. He wipes his hands on his jeans before walking into the house. There was his daughter coloring. His daughter. That was his daughter. She was pretty.

"Hi Maddie." He says to the little girl. He glances at Cynna not sure what to do next.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Hey Hawk come on in. Maddie is just doing a little coloring."

The little girl didn't even look up from her coloring to say hi. This was normal though as when she was coloring it was serious business.

"Sweetie," Cynna knelt down next to her daughter. "I want you to meet someone really special. Say hello?"

The little girl looked up and turned around to waves and smile at the strange man. "Hi!"

Cynna motioned for Hawk to get closer. It wasn't like Maddie was going to bite.

Hawk smiles as he kneels down next to Maddie. "Hi." Now that he has accepted that truth that Maddke was hia child. He could see himself and Cymna in her feature. "So what are coloring?" He had no idea what to say to her. He felt so awkward right now. He knew that would change as he get to know her.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Maddie looked up from her drawing and smiled at Hawk as she showed him what she had created thus far. There were ships headed towards what looked like a planet. She hadn't colored everything all the way yet but she was proud of what she had done.

"Ships are going to be shooting at the planet. A battle!" She grinned. "I saw it in a dream."

"What a pretty picture." He says to Maddie. He glance at Cynna. He didn't like hearing that Maddie was having dreams.. Hopefully they were just dreams.

"Do you know what planet that is? " he asks Maddie. He wanted to figure out if it was force vision or just a dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom