Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Ghost Ship

Gabriel Creed

The Prophet's Executioner
Friend?: Valery Noble Valery Noble

Looking out through the cockpit window of his Gospel-Class Dropship Gabriel saw the massive frame of The Saint's Tears, if he had to guess Gabriel would put the ship at around 5000 meters long and from the reports the ship itself had been floating from system to system for several centuries doing god knows what. Flying closer to the ship Gabriel stated to notice all the damage along its hull from claw like makings as thought a beast of some kind tried to bring it down and holes that looked like something had melted through an the closer he got the more pock marked from thousands of meteorites the ship became.

Finally after what seemed like hours Gabriel found a small open hanger and landed, scans told him there was no air in the hanger but that didn't brother Gabriel at all. Grabbing his weapons and gear he walked to the landing ramp and opened it, with a hiss of atmosphere escaping into the hanger as the ramp descended Gabriel made his way down the ramp.

"Phobos see if you can find any life on this ship and if they have any comms say hello" Gabriel told his Angel.

"Very well master I shall try" said Phobos.

474a7d6e705aff152800249d70b8d208.jpg

Derelict Ship
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link
Appearance: Link
Ship: Link
Weapons:
Lightsaber
Tag: Gabriel Creed Gabriel Creed

The modified X-wing dropped out of hyperspace a safe distance away from the derelict Goliath. Ships were adrift everywhere in the Galaxy, either destroyed by war, raiders, or even just simple accidents. They were hardly ever interesting to explore but a ship of this size meant something substantial must have happened to cripple it. She had found no records of where it came from either or was its purpose was, so with it drifting closer to Galactic Alliance territory, she decided to take a look.

On approach, Valery performed a scan that confirmed what she already suspected — it wasn't a warship, as it lacked the weaponry to be one. Perhaps a very large freighter or a colony ship meant to bring a lot of people from one world to another to populate it?

She wasn't quite sure yet, but everything about it sent shivers down her spine. Both because of what she could see with her fiery, Keshian eyes looking through the dark vacuum, and by what she felt through the Force. There was something dark about the Saint's tears, and it only made her more curious to investigate. "Alright, R-6, I detected a small hangar that my X-wing can enter, so I'll bring us down." Unlike other sections of the ship, it also had atmosphere so it meant she didn't have to put on any special gear to survive.

The lack of air was no problem, but the pressure difference definitely could be.

Soon enough, Valery made her landing and jumped out of the cockpit. She took off her helmet, shook out her long hair that she allowed to cascade down behind her back again, and started to move through the ship, looking for anything that could explain what had happened here.

Gabriel Creed

The Prophet's Executioner
Armour: Paladin Power Armour
Weapon: Vulcan Heavy Rifle
Tags: Valery Noble Valery Noble

"I'm sorry master but I can't seem to find any life signs" reported Phobos.

"Damn, don't mean there isn't anyone home" Gabriel said, something about the ship was putting him on edge "Right maybe the bridge has answers to what happen"

Leaving the hanger and entering the ship proper Gabriel moved his bulk through the winding corridors with rifle held at the ready, the further he when the more he could see the ancient signs of combat. Something was filtering around the corners of Gabriel's vision but every time he tried focus on it, it disappeared and it was starting to annoy him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom