Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting back in the saddle.

Hello all, been a while since I messed with my first ever char on Chaos. Never really figured out what to do with him as he is not the most common of Jedi. Lost in a different time. Right now I want to look for potential story lines and if a faction sees some potential feel free to direct me to one. Please and thank you!!

[member="Andrik Perris"]

Interesting although Jakkor is not Corellian

[member="Ilias Nytrau"]

That would be interesting. Jakkor was a Padawan during the Clone Wars

[member="Mikilanna Mihaly"]

Hmmm sounds very interesting could you tell me more Young Padawan. :)

[member="Andrik Perris"]

Very interesting it has caught my eye to be sure!

[member="Ilias Nytrau"]

Huh than Jakkor might have known of him. :)

[member="Mikilanna Mihaly"]

Hmmm interesting do you have more info? :)

[member="Tathra Khaeus"]

Yes I heard of the group seems very interesting. :)

Zak Amroth

Z
[member="Jakkor Kess"]

I'll be honest with you, ORC tends to cater mostly to Rogue and Gray Jedi. If you're looking for a classic Order experience with a bunch of fellow monks, some of the groups already mentioned here would probably be a better option. That said we do have some notable exceptions like [member="Coren Starchaser"] and can definitely provide for anyone interested in more of an "Obi-Wan in the wilderness" Jedi ronin vibe. We're also one of the premier groups for Rebel Things™ on the site, so if being part of an active resistance movement against Imperials and Sith is important to you we've got that covered.

The good news is there seems to be more diversity than ever on the lightside, and mostly everyone works together so there is a lot of cross group interaction! The tough part is of course making exactly this kind of choice about where your character would best fit in. I hope you find the group that works best for you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom