Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get Your REALPOLITIK On

[member="Eliala Tallera"]

I really like the sound of this whole thing, it's Acturally sound really neat to be a part of. Tydus ownes Galactic Trade Inc, my interest is to have a Nubian held company that can manurfacture ships and components for my company. We are willing to front the money in exchange for minor Shareholder Posistion.

Would this be ok to enter the thread with?

Eliala Tallera

E
[member="Tydus Wryeens"]

Probs have to make a separate thread for us as the previous one linked is a separate matter.

But, I am intrigued because I've lurked your faction page :p Just elaborate for me though a bit more about how Galactic Trade Inc works? Is it a front for a more criminal org?

As for the Nubian Company, I have t yet make one. But, I when I do we can negotiate terms when comes to being a small shareholder.

[member="Eliala Tallera"]
Criminal Organization (scoff) What criminals organization, we are a legitament business with proper paperwork.

(Pulls to the side) Lets not go telling people that the GTI is a front for the Shadow Legion.

----- Anyways I'm not 100% sure what the Shadow Legion stands for yet, as it depend on a few threads I'm doin at the moment. I just got the faction page open right now to work on it. But is uses criminal activities to fund.... Something.... Not exactly sure yet.

Many apologies for the tardy reply, thanksgiving weekend and a personal tragedy don't mix well for my time on Chaos. I've talked with several members of my faction, but haven't gotten answers from them at the posting of this reply. So - if you're interested in still reaching out to us, we'd love to hear what you can bring to the table and what we can offer in return. (As long as you don't mind me chipping away at my massive posting backlog, which may delay my responses.)

| [member="Eliala Tallera"] |​

Eliala Tallera

E
[member="Astarii Saren"]

Firstly, I am Canadian too, so I gets the Thanksgiving stuff. And my deepest condolences on part of the personal tragedy.

[member="Zonia Kalranoos"]

I would be happy to thread with both of you!~ I wouldn't be opposed to Eliala arriving at Sullust to make it easy. Just set up an opening post and tag me and I'll head over. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom