Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get Your REALPOLITIK On

Eliala Tallera

E
Hey all, just made this new character: her name is Eliala Tellara and she is the Primarch of the newly formed Nubian Republic after retreat of the Grand Republic.

And right off the bat I want to start doing some political - international trade deals, discussions and negotiations.

SO, to those parties I am interested in:

1. Galactic Alliance - would love to have a meeting with one of your political characters (or more) to discuss trade, military protection and the like. [[member="Astarii Saren"], [member="Kira Vaal"]]

2. Any Top Tier/Small Tier companies looking to expand, come to Nubia and get that that dev thread you need to level up! All that you need to do is thread the expansion of your business to Nubia.

3. Are there any Nubian characters out there who want to come and RP for DA MOTHALAAAND. (If you don't have any and have a political character, come on down anyways.)

4. Aurora Industries, I think you guys own a Nubian Star Drives (but, changed the named or something so its ok for me to sub a straight from canon/legends Nubian Star Drives?) and would like to discuss the matter of me nationalising that company for a new major industrial project. ([member="Taeli Raaf"])

Ever thought about crime, cause I have a steal of a deal for you!
Alright, I won't pitch at you like some used car salesman, but me and the people down at the Hutt Cartel, are politics supreme, and we have a few companies we could stick down on your planet, if you're interested. We're pretty chilled lot, we're open to anything if you'd have us.
[member="Eliala Tallera"]

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
[member="Eliala Tallera"] This is where I come in (and, if you want a three-fold thread with the Techno Empire, in addition to any New Republic contributions, ask for either [member="Werah Unon"] or my alt [member="Charzon Loulan"])

Eliala Tallera

E
[member="Klesta"]
I am interested in Techno Union - perhaps a major trade deal? What would you be interested in?

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]
I don't know if Eliala would be down for making deals with Hutt Cartel, in the canon Hutts have had a long and ruinous influence over Nubian politics. But, I think we can engineer something, hell she needs political opposition anyways ;)

Pft republics, so ineffective :)

Anyways, happy to thread, though I'd probably be threading as a aurora rep if [member="Taeli Raaf"] wishes or just giving your character a message about meeting the new nubian head of state

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] ya beat me here, Core Worlds are outside your reach, go back to Hutt Space where you belong. :p lolz, JK.

Anywasys, [member="Eliala Tallera"], I'm here to make a Bid for the Shadow Legion Syndicate. We need more planets within our criminal borders and in exchange we will trade you weapons and protection for your planet until the Republic arrives. All we as for in return is to have one of our agents placed as Deputy Minister of Justice, that's all.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
So just looking around a bit, and I see a faction for Commenor, Empress Teta, and now Nubia, plus Kuat doing its thang with Omega ongoing. Lots of quasi-factions there, lots of room for interesting developments in the Core.

Eliala Tallera

E
[member="Solan Charr"]

I'd really like to have a chat with you and [member="Taeli Raaf"] about Nubia Star Drives if you guys are free to RP.

What happened with the deal was Aurora Industries absorbed the iteration of Nubia Star Drives that Seraphina was running and then discarded the name while keeping some of the products. I believe [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"] now has the actual name for the company, but I would be happy to give back most of the stuff I took from that past merger... for a price of course

Well [member="Taeli Raaf"] I would be interested in acquiring the rights to produce the canon starship frames from Nubia StarDrives, as I am trying to find alternate designs that highly emulate the originals for the most part. That was always my favorite part about NSD was the aesthetic.

Eliala Tallera

E
[member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"]

So before we actually RP this all out (cuz I want this to be a actual IC commerce thread, Nubia storywise is all about dat commerce) here is what I would like.

1. Right to sub to Company Codex a Canon iteration of Nubia Star Drives, owned solely by the Government of Nubia as MAIN shareholder with other interested parties as minor share holders.

2. Access to CANON blueprints for canon Nubian Star Drive Ships (I believe [member="Alec Rekali"] has "Unpeachable Rights" to some of these), I am not asking for full ownership, but, the allowance to have access to CANON blueprints in order to build new blueprints for this new version of NSD.

3. You guys are more than welcome to create subsidiaries to this new CANON NSD in order to have access to these future new blueprints at a cost-to-use.

Let me know if this is too steep or if I'm stepping on any toes here.

#NationalizeNubia #SaveNubianJobs :p

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler

No, when the thread I sent you mentions unimpeachable rights, it's talking about ships that Wook lists as designed wholly by Theed Hangar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom