Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Get to know your character, questionnaire

Category 1
First Name: My name is cremek.
Surname: as for my surname? aram tepmuart candorus.
Nicknames: some know me as "the dark wanderer", "the alor of varsuuth", and "The krayt sand dragon."
Date of Birth: December 21st, concord dawn time.

Category 2
Do you have any distinguishing facial features: Well, my helmet I guess, haha.. (big brother is afraid!)
Do you have any personal handicaps?: ... Not that i'm aware of at least..
Do you have any scars?: many, many indeed, I have one down my left eye, but no, I'm not removing my helmet to show you, I just got comfortable for the day in it.. (and when I come back, ill give you more than just a scar you damn traitor.)
Which facial feature is the most prominent?: Im told my eyes are quite.. unique..
What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: My armor.
What is your Species/Ethnicity?: oh, is my armor not good enough? very well, I am a concordian mando'ade, and proudly so.

Category 3
Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: Not that I'm aware of.. (oh, how about, "boohoo i'm sorry for IMPALING YOU dear sister!")
Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: Hm.. I'm sure I can consider myself realistic..
Do you ever put on airs?: No, I am a warrior, and will represent myself as such..
How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: I'm not sure when the last time I genuinely and happily laughed... I can't remember..
What is your greatest fear?: ....failure.. yes, failure. (you fear me, and once I escape, i'll leave YOU in the void this time!)
What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: morality? such a concept does not exist within the force, only power and knowledge, and those unwilling to seek it.

Category 4
Is your family big or small?: It was big.. no longer though.. (gee, no kriff sherlock, I wonder why that is!)
Do you have any issues with your family?: No, I am quite friendly with my remaining family. (Im still here you hut'uun, even if im trapped in your damn head!")
Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: No, no longer.. (thanks you prick!)
Do you have any family members who have let you down?: No... never... (he sure as hell let me down!)
Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own? If yes, why did you choose that pet?: No.
What is one thing you always carry with you?: My lightsaber, of course.

Category 5
Are you proud of who you are?: ....yes.
Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: I grew up on concord dawn, im mandalorian, we dont really have such concepts, only skill.
What is your best childhood memory?: Getting my first armor...
What is your worst childhood memory?: Watching my cousin lose her eye because I was too weak to defend myself.
What would you be willing to die for?: I would gladly die in the defence of my home planet, but death is only a stage within the force, once I die, I will ascend to greater heights within the force.
What are your ambitions?: There was a time, when war had no order other than to get out alive, there were no "scores" and those warlords craved only the will to survive, this was the natural order of things. I want all these warriors who title themselves "lords" and "peacekeepers" to simply admit what they are, wolves. (there he is, there's my older brother..)
What is your greatest extravagance?: My saber.
What is your life motto?: Kill. consume. grow. evolve.

Category 6
Do you believe in love at first sight?: No, I believe that any woman of my kind that has the skill to best me in fair combat has the right to pursue my affections though.
Are you in a relationship?: No.
Have you ever been in love?: once.. but I guided her into the arms of another, I knew I couldn't provide what she sought. (maybe try ASKING her out next time big brother.)
Have you ever had your heart broken?: No. I am a very resilient man.
What do you fear losing the most?: My honor. (oh, you fear losing your sanity, a well founded fear..)
Do you like being a loner, or do you want to have a family someday?: ... mayhaps I wish to be a father.. when all is done and the dust is settled, and the galaxy is as it should be.. oh nevermind, don't let me prattle. (no happy endings will ever find your brother.)

Category 7
Do you believe in the Force?: A good question, does my hand crafted lightsaber explain to you my view? maybe finding it in your gut for asking such a stupid question will make it clear what I am..
What do you think of the Force?: the force is the manda, the manda is the force, a force sensitive mandalorian has not only the tools, but the duty to explore the manda for our people.
What is the worst way to die?: I do not believe death is the end, no, being forgotten completely is.
What are your thoughts on afterlife?: I believe in the manda.
If you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be and why?: ... my sister.. she was my everything, the sole reason I started this path..
Who would you want by your side on your death bed?: I will likely die violently, but if I do live to old age, I wish for whatever family I have left to be at my side, so that they may bury me in the plains of concord dawn...

Category 8
What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: erasing their name.. that is a fate worse than death.
What is your definition of freedom?: Simply.. choice.. to walk your own path, the strong have the freedom to impose their will on those weaker, as if their right, and the weak have the freedom to become strong, or die trying.
What does a perfect world/galaxy look like to you?: A galaxy where people dont fight because some ancient text or code tells them to fight, a galaxy where fights are personal, not philosophical, a galaxy where action is prised over words, ruled by strength and wisdom, rather than a defunct community where everyone bickers..
When was the last time you lied to someone?: I dont remember, I pride myself on my honesty, I may be a brutal, cruel man, but I am certainly no deceiver.
How do you view lying?: to lie is to hide, to hide is to be a coward, to be a coward is to invite death by my hand.
When did you last make a promise to someone?: when I promised my little sister that I would protect her.
When was the last time you broke a promise?: ... when I drove my saber into her to free her from her madness..

Category 9
What are your eating habits like? like most mandalorians, I favor savory, spicy, and easy to cook foods.
Do you have any allergies?: None, thankfully.
What's your drink of choice?: Good old mandalorian ale..
Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: I tend to travel light, if that answers your question.

Category 10
What is your character archetype?: I would say im... knowledgeable.. likely rouge. (you're a schizophrenic sister killer..)
Why does your journey matter to you, personally?: Because in the end, I know I am right.. the jedi and sith are both plagues, stagnant, pawns of rival religions warring against each other, and for what?..
If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet?: I would seek out the legendary lord revan, seek to not only understand the source of his power.. but his brilliance..
What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: Why bother? What's the point in knowing the end of a book before you reach the final page?..

Last edited:
Category 1
First Name: My name is Rann.
Surname: My mother's family name is Thress.
Nicknames: None that I know of.
Date of birth: Roughly nine months after mother met father.

Category 2
Do you have any distinguishing facial features: No, not really. I don't know, YOU tell ME.
Do you have any personal handicaps?: My right arm is robotic, if you consider that a handicap.
Do you have any scars?: Do you mean like....physical or emotional? Either way, yes. Who doesn't? Show me a shiny bright eyed dork. Show me one.
Which facial feature is the most prominent?: I always thought my eyes were very piercing.
What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: I tend to dress in custom elegant robes or formal wear. I like my gilded accents. Look good feel good.
What is your Species/Ethnicity?: I'm a Human from Onderon.

Category 3
Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: Not that I seem to recall? I dunno maybe I should come up with a catchphrase.
Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: I'd say...... I'm more pessimistic than optimistic for sure, but I have hope sometimes.
Do you ever put on airs?: Yes. All the time. But I'm trying to stop. Next question.
How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: My sense of humor is pretty good. I try to find the funny in all situations. Sometimes I fail, but I make the attempt. It's really hard to answer these questions on the spot like this. I dunno funny stuff makes me laugh.
What is your greatest fear?: Ghosts. Dead people. Death. Next question.
What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: I don't know if it's heroic or selfish. But I try to help everywhere I can. If I see something, I do something. I guess that's heroic, but I feel like I have to. I've done bad, I need to balance the book. What makes me villainous? People who cut in line and/or people who try to flex their power. Honestly....I never considered myself a villain. Even at my worst. Yeah, I did not great things. But I always rationalized it. What makes me villainous? .... Believing I'm right. When I'm not.

Category 4
Is your family big or small?: My father Darth Metus Darth Metus had ALL the children.
Do you have any issues with your family?: Yes. Next question.
Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: Damsy Callat Damsy Callat is really the only one I give a damn about. I haven't seen her in too long. I'd say we have a good relationship.
Do you have any family members who have let you down?: ....Yes.
Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own? If yes, why did you choose that pet?: I do not own a pet, and I don't know if I would want one. I have a personal AI companion named Genesis. I guess he's my 8-bit pet.
What is one thing you always carry with you?: My lightsabers, I guess.

Category 5
Are you proud of who you are?: ....No. But I'm working on it.
Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: Are you kidding. I grew up in Iziz on Onderon. I was as poor as they come.
What is your best childhood memory?: When I got praise for feeling the Force.
What is your worst childhood memory?: ...When I got beat for feeling the Force.
What would you be willing to die for?: I don't know if I'm willing to die for anything.
What are your ambitions?: I really really like the idea of being King of Onderon. Honestly. But that's a dream. Achievable ambitions are...I don't know. Wake up tomorrow, do something worth doing.
What is your greatest extravagance?: My wardrobe.
What is your life motto?: I guess....Hope that what you do helps someone somewhere, but at the end of the day you are number one. You have to be.

Category 6
Do you believe in love at first sight?: No. Anyone who does is lying.
Are you in a relationship?: Nope.
Have you ever been in love?: I don't think so. No.
Have you ever had your heart broken?: Kinda. I dunno. I been sad before.
What do you fear losing the most?: My power. My stuff. I fear losing who I am.
Do you like being a loner, or do you want to have a family someday?: I'd be a good dad....I hope.

Category 7
Do you believe in the Force?: Like....Do I think it's real? Yes. Do I like...support it politically? No. The Force is unknowable and scarily intangible.
What do you think of the Force?: It's a gift and a curse. It's a tool and a burden. It has a will and it has to be used.
What is the worst way to die?: The last one among my comrades. Being the last of anything.
What are your thoughts on afterlife?: It terrifies me outright.
If you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be and why?: No one I particularly care about has died.
Who would you want by your side on your death bed?: I hope my wife and kids. If not them? Uhm....I don't know. I don't know who would be.

Category 8
What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Rob them of their agency in life.
What is your definition of freedom?: To be able to go anywhere, do anything, without someone else.
What does a perfect world/galaxy look like to you?: Hmm. Alright, look. I don't mind the Sith. I don't mind the Jedi. I don't mind...most anyone. But there are people who would burn a planet to kill one person. Those people? The galaxy would be better without them. Perfect? No, but it's a start.
When was the last time you lied to someone?: I don't remember. I don't keep track of my lies.
How do you view lying?: Lying is a tool. Like any tool it can be used with purpose or with reckless abandon.
When did you last make a promise to someone?: I made a promise to me to kill my father, his apprentice, my sister, the head of my order, and more.
When was the last time you broke a promise?: That time I never killed anyone I swore to.

Category 9
What are your eating habits like?: I like fancy food. Exquisite and exotic delicacies are my favorite. You won't catch me in a Coruscant diner, that's for sure.
Do you have any allergies?: None that I'm aware of.
What's your drink of choice?: Chandrilan Blue.
Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: I'll hoard nice clothes. Other than, I live a pretty spartan lifestyle.

Category 10
What is your character archetype?: When I find one that fits, I'll letcha know.
Why does your journey matter to you, personally?: It matters to me because I want to show myself people can change. People can be better.
If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet?: I'd wanna meet the first people who founded what eventually became the Jedi. I feel like the message got lost in translation along the way and I'd wanna get it straight.
What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: Does it all make a difference in the end?

Last edited:

Category 1
First Name: Elise, Jac'Eli'Serum to the Chiss.
Surname: Vizsla.
Nicknames: None, they all call me Elise.
Date of Birth: [writer ain't researching dat]

Category 2
Do you have any distinguishing facial features: My red eyes certainly have caught some attention over the years.
Do you have any personal handicaps?: An extreme motabolism.
Do you have any scars?: One or two from training and skirmishes, but I have been able to heal most wounds over before they scarred.
Which facial feature is the most prominent?: My eyes?
What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: Light and breathable clothes to connect with nature and keep cool in the Archais tropics. I suppose I tend to gravitate towards the color red, but I also enjoy some of my mom's "gothic" clothes.
What is your Species/Ethnicity?: Pfft! I'm a mutt! But I'm most closely connected to my Arkanian and Chiss blood.

Category 3
Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: I may have picked up on my mother's swearing...
Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: I try to be optimistic, but I always assume the worst is going to happen...
Do you ever put on airs?: No. Best have your actions speak of your skill, and not puffed up words.
How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: I enjoy play on words, puns, and sarcasm.
What is your greatest fear?: Being voiceless, unable to make any kind of impact.
What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: I just want to make the galaxy as good as a place as I can. But I'm no fool. Raised Mandalorian, I know that combat, even killing, is necessary. There is honor in war, but not senseless war or criminalistic tendencies.

Category 4
Is your family big or small?: Are we talking my whole Clan, immediate family, or the immediate family that hasn't disowned me yet?
Do you have any issues with your family?: Yeah, there's this whole war between the Enclave and the rest of the galaxy and stuff, and I don't like that. But my grandfather is leading the charge and my sister is adamant about it. Awkward...
Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla , we used to be close... not so much anymore. And I fear that I am to blame for it all.
Do you have any family members who have let you down?: My family has been good to me, but we are on opposite sides of a war... and... I feel that I have let them down...
Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own? If yes, why did you choose that pet?: I would love a charhound! Growing up, our family's basilisk has essentially been the family pet and Cabur'tomad is such a good boy!
What is one thing you always carry with you?: Some form of weaponry, in accordance to the Resol'nare.

Category 5
Are you proud of who you are?: Honestly, I thought I was. Not so much anymore...
Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: Middle class.
What is your best childhood memory?: Training and spending quality time with my family.
What is your worst childhood memory?: When I heard the news that my father died.
What would you be willing to die for?: My loved ones, and the Ancient Ones of Archais.
What are your ambitions?: To save the galaxy from the harms of the galaxy, and to protect innocent people. To be a Mandalorian worth being proud of. To convert Arkanians to the ways of the Ancient Ones. To see dignity restored to the Chiss.
What is your greatest extravagance?: My Mandalorian and Novanian equipment.
What is your life motto?: I don't really have one.

Category 6
Do you believe in love at first sight?: No, that is unrealistic.
Have you ever been in love?: No. No time for that when the galaxy is burning.
Have you ever had your heart broken?: By my sister, and the deaths of my auntie and father.
What do you fear losing the most?: My family's support.
Do you like being a loner, or do you want to have a family someday?: Maybe someday, I don't like being alone but fate has dictated otherwise.

Category 7
Do you believe in the Force?: Duh.
What do you think of the Force?: It is inside every living thing, surrounds us, blahblahblah.
What is the worst way to die?: I could list off so many ways...
What are your thoughts on afterlife?: When I die, I am likely joining my fellow Novanian Shamans. I mean, the Ancient Ones are supporting me way more than the Manda right now...
If you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be and why?: My father. I miss him...
Who would you want by your side on your death bed?: My mother.

Category 8
What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Losing it all.
What is your definition of freedom?: Not being held back by dark malevolent forces. Doing as you please.
What does a perfect world/galaxy look like to you?: No government overreach, but no lawless degeneracy either. The freedom to do as one desires without hurting others. A galaxy where the warrior ways of the Mandalorians are not needed to survive, and one can turn to more peaceful ways of living.
When was the last time you lied to someone?: I tried to lie to my sister about defecting from the Enclave.
How do you view lying?: Sometimes it is a necessary evil.
When did you last make a promise to someone?: I promised my mother that I would live a life I was proud of.
When was the last time you broke a promise?: The promise to my mother that I would live a life I was proud of.

Category 9
What are your eating habits like? I will devour anything edible. Just give me my food! And please, add lot's of meat and grains!
Do you have any allergies?: A couple, all medical.
What's your drink of choice?: Water! It is insanely humid on Archais!
Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: A hoarder, as much as I hate to admit it.

Category 10
What is your character archetype?: What?
Why does your journey matter to you, personally?: Laughs in guilt ridden traitor
If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet?: I... don't know... how could I fix all the messes in the galaxy with this power?
What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: I have grown up training with shamans who can do that stuff, and some help that kind of power has been!

Last edited:
Category 1
First Name: Dara
Surname: Sharr
Nicknames: Revna
Date of Birth: Not sure

Category 2
Do you have any distinguishing facial features: my eyes sometimes change colors…I also have a scar on my left eyebrow that is quite visible
Do you have any personal handicaps?: overtly submissive and obedient. Comes with being a slave for most of your life.
Do you have any scars?: yes, some visible and some not
Which facial feature is the most prominent?: not sure? I think I have an average looking face…
What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: whatever is comfortable and easy to move around in; I like cloaks. I like dark colored clothes; preferably black...
What is your Species/Ethnicity?: I’m human. Or at least I look human.

Category 3
Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: ‘Yes Master/Mistress’ or ‘Yes Milord/Milady’
Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: hmm. If I had to guess, maybe somewhere closer to pessimistic
Do you ever put on airs?: I’ve no idea what this means.
How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: I sometimes use sarcasm; witty remarks or sarcasm in return makes me laugh.
What is your greatest fear?: being enslaved again. Or burning to death.
What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: Heroic? Villainous? Hmm. Killing those who would make the galaxy a worse place to live. Does that make me both a hero and a villain?

Category 4
Is your family big or small?: small. I think I am the only one left of my family. Mother is dead. Don’t know who my father is or where he is. Could be dead too. Don’t really care either; he left me and Ma to be slaves. Kriff him
Do you have any issues with your family?: see above
Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: No
Do you have any family members who have let you down?: My Father.
Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own? If yes, why did you choose that pet?: Only the wealthy own pets. Like slaves. Would I own any sort of pet? No. I don’t need nor want one.
What is one thing you always carry with you?: the memory of my Mother. And the memories of my torment.

Category 5
Are you proud of who you are?: No. But maybe in time I will be.
Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: I was a slave. What do you think?
What is your best childhood memory?: -laughs-
What is your worst childhood memory?: Again…slave.
What would you be willing to die for?: Freedom
What are your ambitions?: Maintain my freedom, destroy those who stand in my way. Learn everything I can. Find the Sith. Become a Sith. Become something to be feared. Hated. Loved. I don’t know.
What is your greatest extravagance?: Good question
What is your life motto?: Death comes for us all in the end.

Category 6
Do you believe in love at first sight?: I honestly do not know. I've never been in love.
Are you in a relationship?: No. Maybe one day that will change.
Have you ever been in love?: Again....No
Have you ever had your heart broken?: Yes. when my Mother died.
What do you fear losing the most?: my freedom
Do you like being a loner, or do you want to have a family someday?: -1000 yard stare-

Category 7
Do you believe in the Force?: What is that? (she will)
What do you think of the Force?: I don’t know what the Force is (she will soon)
What is the worst way to die?: having accomplished nothing, forgotten to everything and everyone. Also burning alive
What are your thoughts on the afterlife?: if it exists? If it does…will I see my mother again? Will I have peace?
If you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be and why?: I would say my mother but…I don’t want her to see what I’ve become, or will become
Who would you want by your side on your death bed?: I’m too young to say for sure. I’m only in my late twenties. If I died tomorrow…then, no one. Because I have no one but myself

Category 8
What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Taking their freedom and making them into a slave.
What is your definition of freedom?: being able to be yourself; to go wherever you want, when you want. To eat whatever you want. To dress however you want. To make friends or have a family. To have your own thoughts and opinions.
What does a perfect world/galaxy look like to you?: One without slavery.
When was the last time you lied to someone?: my last slave-owner
How do you view lying?: a necessary evil. A means to an end.
When did you last make a promise to someone?: a long time ago, to my mother
When was the last time you broke a promise?: again, a long time ago, to my mother

Category 9
What are your eating habits like? Nothing spicy. Small portions. Once per day. I don't need much to survive.
Do you have any allergies?: I don't think I have any
What's your drink of choice?: Caf
Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: I had nothing as a slave except what was permitted by my slave-owners; clothes, items to do whatever my duty was. I’d say minimalist but having lots of things sounds good to me as well.

Category 10
What is your character archetype?: Stealthy. A hunter.
Why does your journey matter to you, personally?: We have a start and an end to our lives. But what happens in between? Are we destined for one fate? Or can we make our path our own? My journey is a path of self-discovery. It matters to me because I need to know if I can be someone greater than what I was as a slave.
If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet?: I don’t know if I would travel back in time. What if I can’t get back to my time?
What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: Did my life count for something?

Last edited:
Category 1
First Name: Amani
Surname: Serys-Organa
Nicknames: None that stick
Date of Birth: 3-18-8XX ABY

Category 2
Do you have any distinguishing facial features: I've been told my nose is prominent.
Do you have any personal handicaps?: Not physically.
Do you have any scars?: On my chest, there's an electrical scar I got from a particularly bad case of Force Lightning
Which facial feature is the most prominent?: The schnoz
What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: Light, non-restrictive clothes when I'm in the field. At home, I prefer comfort over style.
What is your Species/Ethnicity?: Mirialan

Category 3
Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: Not that I know of? I had a bit of a sailor's mouth back in my spacer days though.
Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: I always try to be optimistic, despite the universe's best efforts.
Do you ever put on airs?: Not intentionally, but I've probably come across that way to some.
How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: The cornier the better.
What is your greatest fear?: Losing my family.
What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: Feels a bit presumptuous but I guess my desire to always help others, not matter the personal cost.

Category 4
Is your family big or small?: Small, but they're more than enough to me.
Do you have any issues with your family?: Nope. They're the best thing to ever happen to me.
Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: No, but when I was young I liked to imagine myself with a younger sister.
Do you have any family members who have let you down?: Honestly no.
Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own? If yes, why did you choose that pet?: Archie is our pet phoenix. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't more of a dog or cat person, but I've come around to birds. They've got so much personality!
What is one thing you always carry with you?: If we're talking literal: My lightsaber. It's been with me through all the ups and downs.

Category 5
Are you proud of who you are?: I want to be. And for once, I think I can actually say that I am without feeling weirdly boastful.
Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: Working class family. We didn't have much to worry about, but living on a farm meant there was always something to be done.
What is your best childhood memory?: My parents and I watching the herd of uxibeasts migrating through the valley every year. It was a constant, in a galaxy where so many things change.
What is your worst childhood memory?: That would be my parents dying of illness…
What would you be willing to die for?: My family. You're probably going to hear this answer a lot.
What are your ambitions?: Now? I suppose my ambitions are just to live a loving life with my family, raise my children right, and continue to help those in need throughout the galaxy. And to help my padawan Eloise Dinn Eloise Dinn achieve her goals, including (presumably) knighthood.
What is your greatest extravagance?: Probably my fancy dresses. Being a Countess requires a bit of flair sometimes.
What is your life motto?: I guess something along the lines of… No good deed is too small to make an impact.

Category 6
Do you believe in love at first sight?: I do.
Are you in a relationship?: Happily married to Alicio Organa Alicio Organa
Have you ever been in love?: Very much so.
Have you ever had your heart broken?: Sure.
What do you fear losing the most?: My family.
Do you like being a loner, or do you want to have a family someday?: I don't think these things are mutually exclusive, but see above.

Category 7
Do you believe in the Force?: Obviously.
What do you think of the Force?: It's my guiding star, even though it's guiding capabilities are sometimes frustratingly vague.
What is the worst way to die?: Alone.
What are your thoughts on afterlife?: I don't think about it much to be honest. I don't fear it, but I'm quite happy focusing on this life right now.
If you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be and why?: Only one? I suppose my mom or my dad, there's so much I never got to share with them. But I don't like the idea of having to pick.
Who would you want by your side on your death bed?: My husband and/or my children.

Category 8
What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Stripping them of who they are.
What is your definition of freedom?: Being able to be yourself without fear of persecution or suppression.
What does a perfect world/galaxy look like to you?: One without war, disease, poverty… But that feels like a long shot.
When was the last time you lied to someone?: Uh… does mind tricking a Sith security guard count as lying? If so, that.
How do you view lying?: I hate doing it, but deception has its uses in the field. At home I always strive to be honest with those I care about.
When did you last make a promise to someone?: I promised to help my husband get past his struggles with the dark side.
When was the last time you broke a promise?: I optimistically assured my husband we would find something left of his old home. We didn't...

Category 9
What are your eating habits like?: Healthy. Maybe excessively so.
Do you have any allergies?: Nothing serious.
What's your drink of choice?: I like to think of myself as a tea person but in truth I'm a caf person. Uh, unless you meant alcohol, in which case I don't really drink (probably wine tho).
Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: I'm nostalgic so I tend to hold onto things a little longer than necessary.

Category 10
What is your character archetype?: My what?
Why does your journey matter to you, personally?: The journey is what has made me who I am. Growth doesn't come from the destination.
If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet?: If it's just about observing, I think it'd be fascinating to witness some ancient history: The founding of the first Jedi or the first Republic. If we're talking the future, I'd want to see where my distant relatives end up, I suppose.
What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: My husband can see into the future, so, I'd probably just ask him if I felt like it. But I don't think I want to get into the habit of examining the future.

Amani Serys Amani Serys tagged me so I went ahead and filled this out.

Category 1
First Name: Eloise
Surname: Dinn
Nicknames: Louise, Ellie, El, Bug, Firefly
Date of Birth: I've never met a Chaos writer who cared to set their character's birthday in stone but aight

Category 2
Do you have any distinguishing facial features: Purple hair, green eyes, baby face, super tall
Do you have any personal handicaps?: No
Do you have any scars?: Yes, several. Mostly battle scars.
Which facial feature is the most prominent?: I dunno, you tell me asswipe
What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: "Bohemian" clothing, basically a bunch of shit thrown together from different sources rather than trying to fit some theme. Most of it is practical, but the jewelry really isn't ideal for combat. I still wear it because I like it. If I'm gonna dress up, I'll wear something that stands out.
What is your Species/Ethnicity?: Half Lorrdian, Half Human. Distant Umbaran ancestry on my mom's side but who cares.

Category 3
Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: I use a lot of profanity and insult people a lot. Trying to tone down on the latter, don't give a feth about the former.
Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: Mostly pessimistic. I think the galaxy is a terrible place to live and almost everyone in it is pretty cringe. If they try to deny it they're just self-righteous hypocrites.
Do you ever put on airs?: No, everyone is equally shitty, including me. If you call me a POS I'll call you a POS right back. Equal rights, equal fights.
How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: Mockery and making fun of people. Stupid jokes that aren't very clever and don't make a whole lot of sense tend to get me too.
What is your greatest fear?: Making a mistake that completely ruins my life.
What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: Man feth off, most people aren't anywhere near accomplished enough to warrant calling them "heroic" or "villainous".

Category 4
Is your family big or small?: Big, I have 6 siblings so far. My mother is insane.
Do you have any issues with your family?: Yeah I have a lot of issues with them, what's it to you?
Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: I used to be really close to my twin brother Marcus, and to my little sister Altrea. I love Starlin, he's always happy. Caspian makes me sad. I barely know Julian and Persephone.
Do you have any family members who have let you down?: ...
Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own? If yes, why did you choose that pet?: My siblings had some that I would play with sometimes. I've never really been into animals, they're too unpredictable.
What is one thing you always carry with you?: Lightsaber, some of my jewelry.

Category 5
Are you proud of who you are?: No, and I'm suspicious of anyone who is.
Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: It fluctuated. Sometimes I was being raised by a destitute single mom, other times I was with my grandparents who were reasonably well-off. I spent about half my childhood living in the lap of luxury complete with servants who thought I was a goddess, but I was on a planet with primitive technology, so my mileage varies.
What is your best childhood memory?: Probably the day my dad let me design a tattoo for him. I got to pick the colors and ink it on his wrist. I didn't color in the lines very well (I was only seven or eight years old), but he said the mistakes gave it character.
What is your worst childhood memory?: One time my parents were having problems, and my dad took all us kids away from my mom to live in this big lonely castle on Eliad. I didn't understand what was happening and was terrified that my parents were going to divorce and everything would fall apart. I cried a lot while we were there.
What would you be willing to die for?: Saving other people, I guess.
What are your ambitions?: Become a Jedi Knight, protect people and fight evil until I'm dead. Maybe find a decent man somewhere along the way, although I doubt I'd deserve him.
What is your greatest extravagance?: The jewelry. I like jewelry, especially if it has a story behind it. All of what I wear means something to me.
What is your life motto?: What kind of jackass lives their life based on a motto?

Category 6
Do you believe in love at first sight?: No, what you're feeling is just attraction. That's not love.
Have you ever been in love?: Yes.
Have you ever had your heart broken?: Yes.
What do you fear losing the most?: All sense of stability and hope.
Do you like being a loner, or do you want to have a family someday?: I like being alone sometimes, but I don't necessarily want to be alone all the time forever. I dunno about kids, but a husband maybe.

Category 7
Do you believe in the Force?: Yeah of course I do idiot, we live in a galaxy where the Force is an observable phenomenon. Not believing in it would be pointlessly stupid.
What do you think of the Force?: It's unknowable. We don't know if it has a consciousness or a will, we don't even know if its permanent. Has it always existed, and will it always exist? Nobody has any answers, which is scary but also kind of nice.
What is the worst way to die?: Hopeless, wandering aimlessly, having accomplished nothing.
What are your thoughts on afterlife?: I know that the Netherworld exists. Both my parents have been there and back. My dad visits it regularly. It sounds like a spooky place. But I assume you mean like, becoming one with the Force. That seems pretty okay, I'm fine with that. If I died and there was nothing, I just ceased to exist, I'd be pretty pissed about that.
If you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be and why?: The version of my mom who existed when I was little. I think things would've turned out a lot better if she hadn't died and come back to life changed.
Who would you want by your side on your death bed?: I don't know... Probably Daddy, if I'm being completely, brutally honest with myself. He was the one who I wanted to comfort me whenever things got bad.

Category 8
What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Letting them live but destroying their life.
What is your definition of freedom?: Not having to deal with other people's bullshit.
What does a perfect world/galaxy look like to you?: I don't see the point of answering this. Perfection is unattainable. Anyone who tries to be perfect or make something perfect is probably doing some pretty fethed up shit to accomplish an impossible goal, so feth that noise.
When was the last time you lied to someone?: I prefer to just not answer questions if I don't want people to know the truth. If that counts as lying, then I do it pretty regularly. But I don't tell falsehoods.
How do you view lying?: Generally a bad idea and can be incredibly destructive.
When did you last make a promise to someone?: Using the exact words "I promise"? Probably when I told my brother Star that I would signal him if things went south, so he could create a storm to help us win the fight. Things wound up going okay and there was no big battle, so I never signaled him.
When was the last time you broke a promise?: I promised some refugees I would do everything I could to help them. But then right after that I got called to go back to Coruscant, so I couldn't help them anymore. That felt like a broken promise.

Category 9
What are your eating habits like?: I eat whatever I feel like, whenever I feel like it. Luckily I like foods that are generally good for me and don't overeat.
Do you have any allergies?: I'm allergic to mushrooms. So is my dad and my brother. I dunno about the rest of my siblings.
What's your drink of choice?: If you mean like a type of drink, I really miss Zaathrian mead. Otherwise, I enjoy water.
Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: Look pal, hoarder is a pretty loaded word. I hang on to some stuff, but I don't hoard.

Category 10
What is your character archetype?: Fiery Redhead (her natural hair color) fits the best.
Why does your journey matter to you, personally?: Bruh what does this even mean? It's like asking why do you want to live. I don't know, I guess because I have to?
If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet?: Putting aside trying to change the course of my life (which I dunno if I'd want to do, since I could easily make things much worse) I guess I'd like to meet Princess Leia. She was pretty cool when she was my age.
What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: I don't wanna know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom