Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G'day.

Vual

G'day everyone,

I am new to this area (duh) but not new to role playing, I have role played (and still do) actively with friends and associates.

Recently I've been very into the star wars media and was wondering if there was somewhere I could role play within, so deciding to Google I came across a couple but here seemed much more easier to understand.

So here I am, though I've never role played on a forum so if anyone wants to take this Aussie under their wing please, I'd be very thankful!

Oh, I should probably tell you a bit about what made me want this. Well, I am a military brat and the whole clone army has always been quite a topic to bring up when talking about how armies will be treated like in the future.

Other than that, I'm open to chatting if there is a IRC or something.

Thanks, hope to speak with some of you atleast and find some comrades.

Welcome to the site, [member="Sarvus"]!

Always happy to see a new face around here! Also happy to hear Google is on our side. :p

We already have several Aussies around ([member="Valiens Nantaris"], to mention another Admin) so you should feel right at home. If you have any questions of any kind, feel free to contact me or any other staff member and we'll be glad to help out. :)

Vual

Thank you for the welcomes, genuinely warming my heart.

I have quite a few questions actually, like I said the idea of forum role play is a foreign concept to me and ways of going about things seem, odd to me as I come from in game role playing and approaching them in game to join, etc.

Not to sound odd, apologies if this isn't acceptable (I didn't see this against the rules, sorry if I missed it) but if anyone is willing to (or you, not assuming you're not!) assist me within a much easier communication method, please add me on Skype (unless there is a IRC of some sort for this place, would be a great addition!).

The account name is; Xiryks

[member="Sarvus"]

Not to worry, lots of members use Skype or other methods of communication. Not odd at all. :)

I come from the same world as you do, it being in-game role-playing on SW:TOR. When I first heard of forum role-playing, I didn't really get it, either. :p

Basically, you write what your character does and what he/she says like you're writing a short story. Then he/she/those you write alongside post from their character's point-of-view, etc. Have a look at what some of the topics in the Private and Public Role-playing forums and you'll see what I mean.

Feel free to add me on Skype should you wish. Name's "heavenshield".

Vual

Thank you everyone, though I guess I'll slowly slink towards the Republic, haha.

I contacted their Chief of Staff (or w/e the appropriate title is and contacted him!) so I will wait for his response before officially writing up my character for correction purposes.

Bahahah all you smelly Sith we've claimed this one. Take your cookies elsewhere.

aPXNKSG.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom