Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Gathering Powers

Alyosha Drutin Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol Aesro Ashlin Hale Ashlin Hale Harley Quyn Harley Quyn Jairdain Jairdain Kazdaya Kazdaya Kosru Blodur Kosru Blodur Lyth Meran Lyth Meran Matreya Matreya

(Out of character: some people don't do larger posts like myself, so if you don't, don't feel pressured to try to do so. You can simply have your character be standing there if you like. Cheers :))

Zaiden stood within his office, the massive tower that was Ahvulan Headquarters offering a grand opening to see amassed people's. On a planet of utter zealots, told their GodKing was fashioning a new faction to achieve peace...

Well there was literal billions of people down there.

Straightening the collar of his suit, the man thought back to the night before. Within the Halls of Greyson Manor, the man had sat upon his bed. Senses had told him it was to occur today. The coming together. The Force was willing it.

Rising to the calling, he had gathered his power and burst. Nothing destructive or anything such. Instead across the galaxies, those touched by the Force to be important in these coming ventures, they would feel the calling. His energies would beg their arrival. It would hold the location he planned it all to occur on, the time, and more.

In the present he was dressed to the nines, in a suit that was actually not as expensive as it appeared, for luckily the materials were plentiful on Valhalla. His shoes were the most expensive portion of the ensemble. Crafted from Krayt skin, tailored especially for himself.

A mental touch reached out to the platform before his tower, where a man began speaking to those gathered.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we all are aware of why you have come, and the man of the hour shall be coming down within a moment, please finish any conversations as soon as possible."

Zaiden turned to his apprentice, "You ready to help me usher in a new calling?" At that he would begin walking toward the door. He had offered his youthful ally a suit actually more expensive than his own, fashioned though to appear as his own.

He wanted a United front. Though he also hadn't made the boy wear it. That was his choice.

Last edited:

Kai and Gerda

K
Wearing: Casual clothing, nothing fancy
Tags: Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean

~~~

It was a little like his connection to his brother. He felt it from across the vastness of space, an inexplicable call that roused him from sleep, making him sit bolt upright in his bunk aboard the Harlock.

He wasn't quite sure who was calling to him, but somehow, he knew exactly where they wanted him to go. Like a waking dream, his mind's eye was granted the image of a tall tower, billions of cheering people surrounding its base. The name of the building, Ahvulan Headquarters, was burned into his brain. That was where he needed to go.

Of course, he didn't just drop everything and obey. He spent hours researching Ahvulan on the Holonet, finding out as much about it as he could. A corporation spread across several planets, mainly geared toward profiting from the business of war. Formerly known as Merr-Sonn Inc., it had been bought out a number of years ago by a man named Zaiden Dean, who made his company headquarters on Val'hala. The pictures of the building were identical to what Alyosha had seen in his... vision.

It took some time for the assassin to thaw to the idea of answering. If this guy wanted to meet him so badly, he could've just sent Alyosha a message. Not that Alyosha was easy to get a hold of these days. But using some weird mystical telepathic power to get the point across? Well, at least it meant he was serious.

Finally, Alyosha had looked around his ship, an old freighter he'd won by chance in a game of pazaak, and the dire nature of his situation had sunk in deeper than it ever had before. He needed help now. No more waiting around for calls that never came, no more broken promises, no more living contract to kriffing contract. He would stop depending on others and seize control of his own life. Or try to.

Now here he was, standing on a platform before a tower he had seen in a dream, waiting to speak to a total stranger. There were others here with him, apparently also summoned by Zaiden Dean. Enough that Alyosha didn't feel too special. But he was willing to give the caller a chance to speak his piece, even if it turned out to be not worth the time and effort it took to fly out here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matreya

Valashu buttoned the cufflinks on his sleeves, straightening his attire. The man had sensed Zaiden calling him. They also had already spoken. His mind slowly returned to that event.

They had spoken at length of Zaiden's plans. He wanted to stretch influence far and wide, to house all who needed a place to go. Himself being a darker being, though not evil, he was intrigued to hear of the potential for his own placement.

They had agreed he would be a Wrath of the man, and he was marked as such. Upon his palm was the sigil of the Greyson clan. It looked like an A without the line connecting down the middle. At first glance it looked like a burn scar, but a small amount of energy would let it glow like a flashlight.

To any in question, he simply need to show it's shine, and they would know he was the will of the Head of the Grey Forces.

Currently he finished prepping, smiled at himself in the mirror and vanished from sight. It took only minutes to arrive midst the crowds. Ahvulan, once his own company, now simply one he acted as the face for.

Still hidden from sight, he folded his arms and waited for the event to begin. How would it unfold?

Aesro

A
Aesro was new to the concept of nice clothes, fancy events, big crowds for anything but crime. There was some nervousness within him, even with all the power that Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean had given him as his apprentice, Aesro had still not fully become familiar with it. He chose to wear the suit given him, in spite of how unfamiliar it felt. He had never actually worn something like that. Most of his clothes were completely practical and simple. This however was, well if it weren't for that it were so well made would probably have felt uncomfortable. Which was what he was expecting, it really didn't. It felt a bit tight, and he was pretty sure if a fight did break out, he'd probably tear something right off the bat. But it was admittedly a very nice suit, even if he had no clue the real value of it. However, if it came to it, even though he was by far the inferior, Aesro would defend him readily if ordered. He was freed from his chains as a slave and given a new path. One that could be his own.

As his master spoke to him Aesro nodded with a smile, "Yes master," he adjusted his sleeve again, still uncertain about it but trying to remain professional. He cleared his throat taking in another breath and letting himself appear more neutral now, not that it'd completely last. He was regularly furrowing his brow as to how new everything really was to him, "Ready as I can be."

Matreya Matreya Alyosha Drutin

Harley was hesitant to attend the events occurring at Ahvulan, because she was unsure of the results. Peace among the nations seemed impossible, and she didn't want to be there if things went south. But Val should be there, and she had to admit that if it was possible to achieve peace, she may as well join.

So she went shopping. She found a beautiful gown that was just perfect, and a matching dress cloak with deep pockets in the inside, just as she loved. After finding boots to complete the ensemble, Harley went and had her hair, nails, and make-up done. Finally satisfied with her appearance, she headed to Ahvulan.

Thousands of people had gathered, and it was truly a sight to be seen. Everywhere she looked there was another person arriving. Feeling uncomfortable, Harley made her way through the crowd to the edge, where there were less bodies. At least she could breathe a little bit easier. Suddenly, she heard a man's voice above the crowd, and there was a hush of voices.

Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean Matreya Matreya

Matreya

Valashu sensed a power trickling through the gigantic masses, one he knew well. A power belonging to someone he was growing fond of. A smile crept to his face as he faded backwards as if a gust of wind.

Creeping through the open masses, he spotted the beautiful woman moving to the back. The silent warrior was completely undetectable as he reached the woman. Slowly shimmering into visibility, he wrapped her in his arms from behind.

Resting his chin on her shoulder, he smiled and murmured into her ear, "Damn you look so good it's like a frakkin scent. I smelled you from a mile away." He chuckled and let her go before stepping back.

Harley Quyn Harley Quyn

CFyfshS.png
--I-- Playlist --|-- Ship --|-- Gear --|-- Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean

Anse smoothed his hand down the new leather of the vest and then plucked at the pale ivory silk with a sigh.

You fidget worse than my brother…
He turned and dragged the girl close with a huff. “Brother eh? How would he take ta th’ likes of me with his sister?
I’d likely have to fight with him over you.” She replied with a saucy smirk pulling away. “I told you, I’m going to be up there where it all sets to happening and I can’t take you with me in those worn clothes.

The night before he had by chance found himself in this lovely woman’s company. Samia Landers. She’d gotten stood up at some posh club and upon seeing him demanded that since one male in the galaxy failed to amuse, he’d make up for it. Instead of dragging him into the noisy building, they’d gone to a park nearby and he got to watch her dance around barefoot in the grass. It had been the strangest thing he’d ever been a part of, but not unpleasant in the least.

Now here he was after a wonderful night being dressed up for some ‘galaxy changing event’. “Tell me again what is so wrong with th’ galaxy that your leader or what have ye feels driven ta change?
All he heard was laughter. “Anse! The galaxy is rotten to the core! Our way’ll just make things better.
Oh, aye, sounds like a vision alright. Except that every two bit warlord or some such always seems ta wanna do big messy murderous things. What exactly makes ye lot any different eh?

He felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned and this time when he dragged her close he didn’t let her slip off. She was a vision in the pure white. Stones glittered in her deep red hair and truly for all his protest he was really only going because of her. “Ye look like a bride or somethin’ lass, I doubt I’m worthy.
Hush.” She replied smacking his chest. “Just come with me and maybe you’ll see what is so worth it.
He held his tongue, he seriously doubted he would ever get behind anyone who wanted to impose their ideals on another, willingly or not. “Aye aye, fine, I come, but it won’t be for anyone save you ta see ye pleased at my torment.

And so there he stood in a room filled with strangers, waiting for a man to walk through to stand on a balcony looking down upon the faces below. While everyone around him smelled of anticipation, inside he felt empty. Zealots could not be reasoned with, only set loose and this stranger had done a fine job or goading people to die for him. The wolf within him paced and growled, his brother and him in accord, he wanted to pace and growl himself.

Instead he had to stand still and wait while in his soul he felt trapped. Hopefully this sideshow would get over and done with so he could see the last of this place.

For quite some time now, Vulpesen had considered himself a servant of the force. It called him, guided him, and utilized him. He was a tool of its will, even as he sat in his office signing and vetoing the various bills sent to his office. It was mundane work, something which grated on the warriors mind, thus, when the call of Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean went out, Vulpesen was quick to perk up, listening to the call as a hound would a high pitched whistle.

Several hours and a few angry advisers later, the Valde was standing amidst the crowd, his mask hidden within the cloak. Normally, he would wear his more formal attire in the form of his twilight coat, but given the unknown nature of his summons, he instead stood within the varos cloak. It wasn't overtly combative, but it was certainly more prepared for any southward negotiations.

Wherever he had been allowed to place his ship, the first squad of the Veran guard would be sitting. Waiting for any need of their leader's first line of defense, not that they expected to be needed. This was after all, supposed to be a peaceful meeting and even in terms of violence, the Valde was more than capable of handling himself.

Hearing that his host would be coming soon, Vulpesen shifted in he crowd, doing his best to blend in with those around him. As posh as they might have been, he kept himself quiet and discreet while wary of any familiar presences as he waited patiently to find the exact reason for his arrival.

Ashlyn thought that she was going crazy. It had to be impossible. He was dead. He died a long time ago, and a part of her as well. Now she could feel him, and she didn't understand what was going on. Without even taking the time to change, she headed towards... Zaiden.

Through thousands of people, some familiar and many unknown, Ashlyn moved as quickly as she could. She found an entrance, one that she hoped would lead her to him, and began running up flights of stairs. If she didn't find him, his friend that spoke might have some answers.

Luckily, she could feel that she was getting closer to him. He felt... different, but it was him, she could tell. It was as if he had a different scent than he had before, still him but more complex. The closer Ashlyn got, the more her stomach did flips.

Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean

Zaiden froze, immediately casting his nose to the air. Taking a deep sniff of the air, a low growl resounded in his chest. Taking off like lightning, Zaiden moved through halls, leaping down entire flights of stairs.

A scent combined with that feeling in the Force. That is what he followed.

She was dead. He had been so sure. It had been more than a decade since he last felt her presence. This was impossible!

Seeing a flash of moving color ahead he took a leap. Crossing more than twenty feet in a single bound, he grabbed the only other woman he had loved. Holding her tight he pressed his nose to her hair. Taking a deep breath, he shuddered.

"You're alive."

Ashlin Hale Ashlin Hale

All Ashlyn could do for what seemed like forever was stand there, staring up at him with her mouth hanging open. Once she started to feel light-headed, she realized she hadn't even taken a breath. Shakily she inhaled, and it was filled with his scent. Jumping into him, she grabbed him and hugged him as hard as she could, squeezing until her arms got sore. And she didn't want to ever let go again.

Taking a reluctant step back, Ashlyn looked up into Zaiden's eyes. "I'm alive, what do you mean? Of course I am, it was you who... Who died. I... I thought you were gone forever. How is this even possible?"

Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean

Zaiden smiled against her hair, "Well, yes, I died, but when I came back and tried finding you, no one had seen you. After a year I was told you had died." Tilting her face up he placed a gentle kiss on her lips. Taking her hand he led her back the way he had come to his apprentice.

"Ashlin, this is Aesro, my right hand in the coming days, and my apprentice." Zaiden squeezed her hand, then gestured back between them, "Aesro, Ashlin the love of my life. I haven't heard from her in more than a decade. I was under the assumption she had passed."

Offering them both a smile he gestured down to the hall, "Well Aesro you already are helping usher in the rising power, Ashlin follow us please. I don't wanna lose out on you again, but I have a speech that needs to happen soon." With that he began moving toward the ground once more.

Aesro Ashlin Hale Ashlin Hale

Ziro

I am the weapon!
Ziro walked silently among the masses, his arms folded behind his back, clasped at the wrists. His eyes moved slowly along the faces he passed. Like some, he felt the call from Zaiden, though he wasn't sure what it was about.

The past had led him to experience things like this with an open mind though. Nearly eight hundred years had passed his eyes, and never had he sensed the call to darkness. So the likelihood that was what was occuring was minimal.

That being said, adorning his wrists were bracelets made of MerrTitan. The metal was considered nearly indestructible and one he could absorb the essence of, greatly enhancing his prowess in martial arts. Should the need arise, he would readily rise to the call.

Admittedly against billions... What hope did he have? He couldn't alter his whole form with just the bracelets. Maybe both arms fully, but not the whole body.

Eyes ahead, he paused, the light reflecting off the leather of his jacket, "Odd event, if one asked me." He said to the person nearest him was a man in a shimmering robe, whom the Platos felt was a calm mind such as his own.

Vulpesen Vulpesen

Kosru, usually drawn to more secluded planets, found himself in this lively crowd, awaiting the arrival of who many said was the host of this gathering. The call that sent him here was one he had only experienced once, a long time ago on a far off planet. This calling shook his entire being, acting as more of a voiceless guide than any clear answer.

Looking around, Kosru saw a wide variety of individuals who joined this gathering. There was no one that he could decipher as a threat or a friend, and to the lonesome wanderer, it was unnerving.

The announcement that his host would be appearing soon took his mind away from the crowd. Instead, he theorized who this person was and what they wanted with him.

Aesro

A
Aesro turned with surprise as Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean rushed off, the boy immediately turned to chase after him however his following wouldn't go far and he stopped, while at a distance still, seeing that his master had clasped Ashlin Hale Ashlin Hale in his arms. Aesro light out a light chuckle and a smile as he watched. Didn't have to be an empath to sense there was emotion going on there. They were talking, more intimately. So he didn't approach much, just moving close enough that he could run over if summoned.

Those two even kissed, clearly they were close. He'd have to remember that if ever he was expected to protect someone. Although, he realized, by technicality his orders could cause soldiers to protect her if it came to it. He had no idea if he was expected to do that and he wouldn't if Zaiden was currently taking command, but for future reference it was good to know.

His master came back to the area with the woman and introduced Aesro who nodded his head in a sort of small bow, "It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am." he said genuinely. He nodded as his master mentioned it was time for the speech, ready to follow as well to one side, but making sure he didn't take up her space. Apparently this was an emotional moment for them! Best not to interrupt it, besides, it was interesting to watch.

Kai and Gerda

K
Alyosha tended to keep his nose out of other people's business, provided their business didn't concern him. He witnessed the whole intimate scene between Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean and Ashlin Hale Ashlin Hale from a distance, making no attempt to intrude even as he recognized Zaiden from the pictures he'd seen on the Holonet.

A similar greeting occurred between Harley Quyn Harley Quyn and Matreya Matreya , who embraced as lovers. Many of the people in this crowd seemed to know each other well, or at least they had already met.

There were two Zabraks: the mute and all-seeing Kosru Blodur Kosru Blodur , and Aesro , who kept his distance even as Zaiden beckoned to him with a friendly wave. Alyosha watched Aesro's stance, his walk, his mannerisms, and guessed that he either was or had been a slave. Something about the way he carried himself gave it away. Beyond that, he couldn't tell much about his character - the most he could say was that the docile Zabrak didn't look like much of a threat. Kosru, on the other hand, he wouldn't underestimate. Must've been the Jedi robes.

By now Alyosha had picked up on how under dressed he was. The men all wore tailored suits and the women were dolled up. Meanwhile Alyosha was in a black t-shirt, jeans, and dirty white sneakers. His gaze was drawn to Zaiden's Krayt skin shoes. His old employer, the crime lord Tosh Rylance, had worn shoes like that. They were obscenely expensive and favored by those with far too much money to throw around.

There was only one person so far who seemed to be in a similar position to himself - Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol , who stood awkwardly in his fancy clothes beside a girl dressed as a jeweled flower child. He deduced their situation at once - he clearly didn't want to be there, so his girlfriend must have dragged him along. It struck him as a bit pathetic, but then he'd never been so infatuated with a woman he was willing to do anything to please her.

Lastly, two Jedi-looking men in robes, Ziro Ziro and Vulpesen Vulpesen , were standing close together, talking out the corners of their mouths. It would have been funny if Alyosha wasn't in such a humorless mood. If this pow-wow didn't get started soon, he was going to interrupt Zaiden and Ashlin's little reunion and demand to know why they had been brought here.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I assure you friend, I have seen stranger. Still, its usually the force which calls me, not a man taking control of it." It was comforting to stand next to someone who was seemingly as befuddled as himself. Even in the man's presence, he could feel a lack of shadow, something which couldn't be said for many of the other faces that surrounded them. Some of those faces even seemed to turn towards them, and the Valde inwardly struggled to keep his gaze neutral and focused on the event to come.

Flicking an ear towards Alyosha Drutin, Vulpesen took note of the man's presence before returning his attention to Ziro Ziro and continuing to wait, his hands folded patiently before him. "What tradition do you follow?" Sure they had been asked to end any discussions amongst themselves, but the Wilder figured that there was no harm in learning who he stood beside. Besides, it was nice to see someone like himself who worked beyond the confines of the sith and the jedi.

Harley giggled as she turned to face Matreya, and she could feel her cheeks warming as she blushed bright red. She put her arms around his waist and her face in his chest and inhaled as she hugged him. "Hey there, handsome," she said with a grin on her face.

"If you keep looking this good, I'll take you where you can't be seen by anyone but me," Harley said, and she giggled and felt even more blood rush to her face. With a wink, she turned her attention back to the front of the crowd, stepping back next to Matreya and grabbing ahold of his hand.

Matreya Matreya

Alyosha Drutin Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol Aesro Ashlin Hale Ashlin Hale Harley Quyn Harley Quyn Jairdain Jairdain Kazdaya Kazdaya Kosru Blodur Kosru Blodur Lyth Meran Lyth Meran Matreya Matreya

(This will basically be the full real introduction to the masses. If you don’t wish to read it properly, just have your character approach Zaiden, Aesro, or Matreya about rank or title etc.)

((Or just party!))

Zaiden finally reached the ground level and moved for the lobby. People were kept out front, for the most part, though a few had gotten in. These all bowed low to their GodKing, as well as one of their Wraths. The man paused every so often to shake their hands and offer hushed words.

At the podium, Zaiden held up a hand to hush the roaring crowd. It took a long moment and Zaiden remained quiet throughout. When the sea of voices had been quelled, he began speaking.

His words carried to every ear of the beings present. It wasn’t a challenge, and it was never loud. Utilizing the Force one could be heard across space.

The topic was simple. The Sith sought their own means of control. Via a heavy hand, controlling borders, harsh police activity. Their tyranny was one of the leading causes of depression in so many locales everywhere. How could personal growth occur, or growth of any type, when an entire nation is being driven into the dirt?

But with that, how could a group of pacifists that only stepped in at the worst of times be better? Seeking to limit the amount of power they themselves could wield! It was ridiculous, and led to imbalance.

There were those factions that attempted to bridge the line, allowing darker ilk to join. But this was a facade. Either one was dark accepting the light, or reverse. Without both, the diplomacy and the strength, the rage and serenity, one could not hope to properly thrive.

This had led to the formation of the Grey Forces.

“To help me lead in this new existence to fruition, the people’s here and wishing its growth, will be a body of diplomats and soldiers, a council bent on upholding standards. These have already been casted, the votes of you all most prominently bringing around the change.

“For me however, as the Head to this coming Body, I have final authority, and with it an inability to do everything asked of me at all times. So I have begun forming the ranks of two separate tutelages, the Shadows and my Wraths.

“In everything they are my will, they are my hand in an event. If I cannot make it, they can. Should they make an order, obey it as one would mine own word.” Zaiden paused and gestured to his apprentice, “My first Wrath. Aesro, my apprentice. He is to be obeyed.

“The brother in man I found, Matreya. He is there in the crowd. He is the first of my proper Wraths. Both Shadow and Wrath will have as he does, my sigil burned into their palm. Through the Force it will resonate and let those viewing it know it is real.” Zaiden said then turning to the people once more, he smiled as he said a bit louder, “Now is a time for rejoicing! Feast, party, approach myself, my Wraths, or any of the High Lords for information you may be seeking.

“Those if you here heeding my call, you will know yourself, come to me and speak. I sense you out there.” With that Zaiden bowed low to the crowd. As he rose several hundred thousand beings began sending drinks of all veriety.

"Open bar! Don't break nothing and the world is your oyster!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom