Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Gathering Powers

Zaiden knew she served more than just him. With that knowledge, he might be able to gather she also did missions for these other people. One of these had taken her to Coruscant and upon those streets, she had encountered Vulpesen. When Zaiden spoke to her, she shook her head.

"Nobody is here to kill you, Master. Just somebody is that I had a previous dispute with. Nothing for you to worry about."

That having been said, she took up her comfortable position and watched. For once, the man she had met on Coruscant would be able to see her face. Their encounter had happened at night, both of them had been masked, only he had revealed his face. Bryn knew it well having memorized his features. Tonight the only way he could tell who she was was through the Force.

Listening to the conversation Zaiden was having with another person, she did not intrude. The others around them didn't worry the cyborg. Only one man here had that concern. He might even be able to pick up on that. At the moment, she wasn't going to do anything to him.

This night wasn't hers, but Zaiden's and she would do what was needed of her. Outside was another story and she honestly looked forward to further encountering the Valde.

Ziro

I am the weapon!
Ziro listened to the man, confused by the politics of it all, as that had never been a study nor urge of his. The man wanted to better his martial capacity and learn to better the spaces around himself. When he mentioned he could learn, Ziro perked a bit.

"If you have the space, when you leave I would love to accompany you on your journey home. I am always looking to learn, to expand my capacity." Ziro said bowing low.

Hopefully the people he was with could teach Ziro to be better than he was. How to help the people and planets around them. It was going to hell around them, and he wanted to help fix it all.

Vulpesen Vulpesen

Zaiden glanced back to the kid arguing with Aesro, "Dont want my sigil? Fine. Don't. There is literally nothing attempting to make you. None.

"I offer it to those that feel they can better the universe. I am not offering a leash. I am not offering control. And the sigil? It is removable." Zaiden said calmly, "You yourself would be able to simply will it away. It is a marker of connection. I wouldn't be able to track you with it. I wouldn't be able to control you with it..

"It would be a means to show I have your back in all things." He paused, "Dont want it? Fine. I can still hire you on. Be a general. Be a soldier. Be one of my men. Or sell a contract. Whatever you wish."

Bringing his gaze back to the dangerous wolf, Zaiden bared teeth in a growl, showing his sharp canines.

"You both seem to presume a lot, with zero backing. I am no ruler. I'm a tie breaker. I'm an authority to help the peace. The sigil by no means does nothing. It isn't eating the sword. It isn't wearing the leash." Zaiden stared, his inner wolf began to pace. Back and forth. He was fighting the anger this form bore.

"I am not telling you to take my sigil, to obey. Quite the opposite. My sigil tells others that WE are moving against the domination by other powerhouses like the Sith. It says you and I both are about doing what is needed." Zaiden growled low in his throat, "I will be the first gone from home. Doing the missions I need to assist the cause. You would be the same. Only home when you need it. There will never be a shortage of tasks I would require done.

"Sheep come to the teeth? I spent decades away from any form of home. Living in the wild. Taking kill where it came to eat. Doing my jobs as they came. I have been both soldier and Merc. I have been weapon for the others, and ruler." It had offended him. This man insinuated that he was a fat King on a crown, "Truthfully? I have a job I am to leave for in an hour. I just arrived back PlanetSide, les than two hours ago and I'm to leave soon.

"I am not the lazy wolf. I'm the wolf on the hunt. I'm the alpha always set to take down the prey." Looking from one man to the other, "And my thrown and crown amongst the Grey is up for grabs. It should be known. Battle me. Best me in formal combat and the crown is yours.

"Anyone. Force adept or not. Man or woman. Human or otherwise." Getting ready to turn his back, to show he was not worried about either of the men, he said, "I can offer you a partnership in this. I can ask your help in this in however form. Don't want a leash?" He looked to the boy, then the wolf, "Dont want to eat a sword? That isn't what this is.

"I will protect you from bounties should they be in place. I will feed you. I will house you. I will do these things." Zaiden said, "Sigil or not. If you want to work with me, as a Wrath or Shadow, or if you want to work for me, I can offer you both jobs. I need soldiers, I need mechanics, I need farmers, I need techs. I need whatever you can offer.

"Both of you. Challenge me for the crown. Work with me. Work for me. Whatever you wish." At that he turned and showed them his back. A wolf would understand. This in itself was a challenge. It was him saying neither was worth him being cautious enough to not bear eyes on them.

This was the truth as it was. His sigil meant nothing as they thought it did. The whole thing didn't. He would be no control. They would be his word when he wasn't present. That was all the sigils meant. He would be just as prevalent as they would be. Each would be a representative of protection for a people. A means to ensure peace.

His agents would be out handling missions basically non stop. Just as he himself would be. None would be asked for a thing more than he himself would be willing to do.

Zaiden moved toward were Ashlin and Aesro were, "My apprentice. I have a training challenge. Drink with me. But while you do, concentrate on bringing the Force into yourself. Purge yourself of the poisons. Keep as sober as you possibly can. I know you won't be able to do it perfect first chance, and I won't let you get hurt."

"Bryn I want you to work to lift as many of those empty glasses as you. Focus on each and levitate them. Handle four? Add a fifth. Both of you don't fear asking for help."

Aesro Alyosha Drutin Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol Ashlin Hale Ashlin Hale Bryn Celli Ddu Bryn Celli Ddu

Matreya

Valashu reached out and delicately took her hand. Focusing his mind, purging it of thought he concentrated on the connection between he and Zaiden. Then purged his senses of his own link to that connections.

Sensing just Zaiden, he put his open palm to hers, and a flash of light blew from the space between them. It would be painful, but over in a single instance. When she looked she would see the same sigil. She would feel a link to Zaiden. Through it nothing more than just, hey I sense you. It couldn't bear her more power. It didn't mean either could read the others mind. It was just a connection.

"You are now a Wrath." Valashu kissed her softly, "Which is good. I have a task already. On planet. There is rumored group of Darksiders here.. I am to go inspect the situation. I would love you to come along."

Harley Quyn Harley Quyn

CFyfshS.png
--I-- Playlist --|-- Ship --|-- Gear --|-- Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean

Anse wasn’t a fool who would rise to that bait. He didn’t want a fight and what would happen if he did? He didn’t want to find out what kind of consequences would result. Of course, if he left now without the mark one of his more zealotus followers would likely pick a fight. “Fine. I’ll let ye give me your mark and we’ll see if ye become th’ man ye tell people you’re trying ta become eh? If ye become like all th’ rest, I might kill ye. I won’t fight ye here. Th’ last thing I need is all these lovely lassies and laddies getting all hot and bothered and then having their mothers and fathers after my hide for th’ show of my pretty hide.

Which of course made little Samia blush bright red, making his grin all the wider. He did so love making people color and squirm. “Ye will be th’ one ta do it, I won’t do for anyone else.

His hide already bore inked marks as is, one more would hardly make a difference to him, especially if it can be removed.

Zaiden reached out to the man fast as lightning. With a palm on the shoulder of the wolf he nodded. Concentration.. a flash of light beneath the hand. Searing burning pain.

Over in an instant.

The effect did nothing to his shirt. When the wolf moved to check under the shirt, he would find the same mark Zaiden bore on his palm. It was burned there. And yet the moment someone looked at their own mark, they knew it wasn't permanent. A simple urge could remove it.

But with it went all the benefits.

"Just focus on it, channel your energies and it can glow brightly. It will show others that you represent the people of the Grey. That you are my authority and I am your backing." Zaiden said calmly then once more turned to move alongside his apprentices and love.

Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol

Harley nuzzled up to Matreya, giving him small kisses on his nose and his cheeks before they parted from their embrace. Harley watched as he seemingly summoned a glowing ball of light between their hands. Feeling a sting, Harley winced, but the pain stopped just as suddenly as it had started.

Harley studied her hand, the glow of the ensignia imprinted on her hand. "Of course I'll go with you, Puddin. I'd go anywhere with you," she said, looking up at him and then giggling. She was happy that they were becoming closer, that it was obvious how he felt about her now.

"When do you leave, love? I'd like to change," Harley giggled, and gestured toward the gown she had been wearing. "So handsome one, if there's enough time, I will slip away and ready myself and be back real quick."

Matreya Matreya

Ashlyn was becoming more upset by the second at the turn of events. "Zaiden, come now, my love. Have a drink with me, or two, or five." She didn't want to see him fighting, especially at such a time as this. He was attempting to bring peace across the galaxy, and a fight would be rather bad for his reputation.

Ashlyn turned away from Zaiden, feeling upset and needing a drink. She politely followed her love's apprentice as he led her to the bar, when she started by ordering several drinks for the two of them, hoping more people would follow.

Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean

CFyfshS.png
--I-- Playlist --|-- Ship --|-- Gear --|-- Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean

At first he let Samia lead him off, but when she peeled away from him he watched her go and then decided he needed some time to breathe. He had told her that he wasn't planning to stay right after her invitation to join him in her apartment. He even told her he wouldn't likely give her a 'goodbye' because there was no telling if she wouldn't see him again. Given her hopes however, he suspected she would feel differently compared to how she had before everything. Still. She couldn't say he never gave her warning and, pretty as she was she was just too naive for his taste. As it was he wasn't in the mood to deal with any of that now, his wolf was gnawing along his spine and his nerves were stabby anyways. He didn't want to end up smearing someone on the floor because they blew what little patience he had left. He needed the privacy of his ship to change skin and unwind and this place certainly was not it.

((OOC: That's my out folks, you wanna thread after this, shoot me a DM on discord or a convo here on Chaos. ))

Last edited:

Kai and Gerda

K
Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean was losing patience with him. He had every right to, given the standoffish and presumptuous way Alysoha had behaved. But Alyosha still didn't buy Zaiden's story, or his promises. He didn't care if that made him a coward or prideful in the eyes of Zaiden and his followers.

He waited, allowing Zaiden to address Aesro and Bryn Celli Ddu Bryn Celli Ddu , his students, in a final show of contempt. Let this so-called God King see how his jibes rolled off him like water.

But then Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol accepted the sigil. Alyosha would have been surprised at how quickly the Lupine changed his mind, but on the other hand he thought he understood perfectly. The Lupine had nothing to lose, and nothing to hide. Alyosha wasn't so lucky.

"I'll work for you," he said, just as Zaiden was turning to leave. "As a merc, or as a soldier. I'm not a leader, so I don't see the point in making me a general." He shrugged. "I just can't bear your mark. And of course, the bounty must be taken care of."

He didn't think Zaiden would refuse, despite the conflict between them. The entire crux of the argument revolved around the damned sigil. It might seem a foolish thing to trifle over, but the fact that Zaiden had bothered to argue with him over it only proved its significance in the eyes of the assassin. No matter what Zaiden said, describing it as a badge and reassuring him it could be easily removed, Alyosha would not budge. He wanted no marks on his body, ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aesro

A
Ashlin Hale Ashlin Hale didn't seem particularly happy about the situation, though, she didn't really say much about it either. Almost sounding like she was asking Zaiden to just drink the problem away. Maybe. Or they had a high tolerance for alcohol that was also a possibility. He looked at Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean as he told him to attempt to drink as much as he could, and get rid of all the alcohol within it as he did so.

The Zabrak grimaced, "I'll do my best." he answered with a nod. Taking a very large gulp of the first one, and letting out a hissy breath as he blinked. He set the drink down, sat still, and focused. remove the poisons. Remove the poisons. Find it, destroy it, remove it. he thought. Trying to seek out the alcohol within his stomach, seek out everything that wasn't sustenance. Find it, pull at it. Make it so that it cannot harm him. Really this was a fanstastically useful ability. He wondered if it'd let him breath air as well, but no time to focus on that, focus on the alcohol. Focus on taking that out.

Noticing Bryn's reservation, Vulpesen resumed his attention to Ziro Ziro . For him there was no mistaking her for who she was. Mask or not, the way she carried herself, the cybernetic eyes, and her diluted presence in the force were all trademarks. Still, he wasn't here for an arrest. Not yet at least. "It might be a little cramped. My guards are in the ship at the moment, but I'm sure one extra body shouldn't be too much. The Vixen at the very least has enough cargo space to provide extra room if needed."

Vulpesen would be staying a little longer at the party. Take in the sights, enjoy the drinks. But as far as he was concerned, his business in this place was concluded. Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean offered an interesting proposal. But for the Valde, it was simply not worth it. Too much uncertainty, and his status as Valde left him in no place to be marked by another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom