Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gathering of Crowns

His people were descended of wood folks. They once lived in the woods, with no technology, hunting for food and learning magic from the gods in the forests. And now, here he was, leading his people in a age of immense advance, where not only they could cure most, if not all, diseases, but they had to rely in machines with great intelligence to help them in their daily tasks. And not only that, but in the communications as well, for now they could project themselves for others to watch.

“I am Iedolas Aldercapt Solidor, King of Alcarost in the Kaikielius System.”, he announced, his body being projected by the holocrab that held his image. Clear and proud. Funny for him was the fact that the machines in this new age of technology were quite the emotional pieces, with personalities and even feelings. “As said by my envoys, i would like to discuss terms of a great alliance.”

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Xander sat on his throne as the image of a man projected into the center dias of the room. His envoys has announced the intent to discuss an alliance, something which Xander was wary to accept. If wasn’t because he was not open to alliances, but because he knew nothing of these people. It was the standard posture of these negotiations. The man would have to prove he was trustworthy, and Xander was never easily won over.

“Your Majesty it is an honor to hear your voice. I had thought from your envoy these discussions would be in person? We are more than agreeable to host your delegation, or meet you in neutral territory for such discussions. Of course your preference.”

He turned his gaze to the pregnant woman next to him for her input. They were one afterall and his voice was only one half of the alliance.

[member="Primarch Iedolas"] [member="Zarah Viren"] @Chira Viren

This King of Alcarost sought an alliance with Sabarene?

It was bound to take place once Sabarene became a stopping point for refugees across the Galaxy, that those who sought a certain modicum of security would come to them. This King of the Kaikielius system was one of the many who Zarah foresaw entering into talks with her and [member="Darth Vizios"]' little Kingdom.

Sitting in her throne beside her husband Xander, Zarah reached to take his hand pleasantly in her own.

"I can still travel, for some time. It would be agreeable to traverse the neutral systems. Yes. We shall meet in person."

[member="Primarch Iedolas"] [member="Chiara Viren"]

When one dealt with royalty, one should always be careful. It was common for monarch to aspire for more in the fleeting existences they had on their thrones, unlike the elzeri, humans passed through this life in a heartbeat. They, however, were used on ruling for centuries to come, with the rare exception when other noble houses in Kaikielius and the alien rulers were selected to ascend for the throne.

With a solene tone with his old voice, Iedolas spoke words of moderation, and peace. And his face barely moved in his holographic image to his human peers.
“Your lordship is a paragon of kingly composure!”, he said as a flattery. Not unusual to monarchs and nobles. “I would have attended myself in person, but pressing matters have made me stay in my planet, my faithful twin sons have returned home. Otherwise i would have no problem traveling to your magnificent planet for such meeting in the flesh.”

The return of the his Dragul sons. Called by their middle name by their father, a name much like the cuirvas the Hutts had in their full names, were a delicate family matter that came in a bad hour. One that made him stay. But as the Sanctum said in their holographic meeting, a trade and mutual defense alliance had to be attended.

[member="Zarah Viren"]
[member="Darth Vizios"]

Chiara was present for the meeting but was going to leave most of the talking to her King and Queen.

Her presence was hardly even necessary, mostly here for the sake of appearances. And, if the need arose for it - advice. But she doubted it would be needed, Chiara knew her Royal Cousins to be more than capable. Zarah being groomed since childhood by her Mother and other advisors, and Xander had already led a Kingdom once, before now.

No. No one had come into the room unprepared for what was going to take place.

Furrowing her brows, she concentrated on the blue picture of the King while he explained why he couldn’t make it.

It was warranting enough.

Her legs shifted to the side, taking a cautious sip at her cup filled with red tea, silently watching the proceedings of the alliance unfold.

[member="Primarch Iedolas"], [member="Zarah Viren"], [member="Darth Vizios"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom