Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galactic Event Official Announcement

raTwch.jpg
"The effects Akala had on the Force were devastating to the Galaxy. That much power, that much energy...collapsed in a moment by a single bullet.
There were consequences. A door was opened. We wanted to know what was on the other side.
...A mirror. And I wasn't ready for my reflection."
PREVIEW
Players have been transported to an alternate galaxy. In this parallel galaxy, a Orwellian regime controls every aspect of its citizens' lives. The Gulag Plague was averted. The terrorist Zero never was. Omni never awoke. Akala never came back. An Emperor rules, and his subjects obey.
But the spark of Rebellion has ignited, and the flames of the dissident rise.
----​

Writers have several choices for participation.
You may explore this Galaxy and its mysteries - how did we get here? Why does it exist?​
You may roleplay as your original character and your Mirror Character - or have another player write as your Mirror Character.​
You may write your Mirror Character as a Human Replica Droid of the Galactic Empire.​
As you make these choices, remember - you'll have to make the ultimate one...​
...Will you conform or revolt?

Yoru Shakou

As Tasgetius' history is concerned, he killed a Jedi (whom was a childhood friend) in order to live.
Thus logically his Mirrorverse self would be dead and the Jedi he had killed would be alive.
I'm completely okay with this.

Rapax

R
a mirror version of a Naga that was never imprisoned and was allowed to walk free in carnage un chained ......hmmm.....this sparks interesting ideas.....when doe sthis begin.,,

~!

Much to think about with this. I don't think a mirrored Braith would have been trapped in an oubliette and survived the length of her imprisonment in order to have made it to present-day, though, so it'll probably be just little ol' me, the original me, lurking around.

Now, this is something I can get behind. The teaser was baffling, so this makes me feel much better about the future event. Who would be a mirror version of me? A man with sight who is laying up in the highest echelons of society doing drugs and running the system?...Hmmm....The "possibilities" are "endless". Tee hee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom