Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galactic Alliance: There goes my hero

Spark Finn

Encrypt Code: 1989//
[member="Rook"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Rekha Kaarde"] [member="Chevu Visz"] [member="Roth Tillian"] [member="Sarge Potteiger"]

She snorted and quickly silenced it as she gulped back an amused chuckle. Dark Lord Rook Lightning Hands. Face screwed-up and reddened slightly as she tried to engage serious-mode once again. The master slicer could do this.

She shifted the gun, blue-eyes focusing at Rook's HUD before offering Chevu a nod and small tilt of her chin. She wandered off the to the side she was already on and slightly flanked Rekha and Coren. #PilotMan and #MissLady #LeftsideHOLLAR

She tried not to cheat. She really did. But it was hard for her not to pick up on the subtle shifts in code through the sim-programming they were in. She pointed the rifle at an armored shape almost a second before it materialized beyond the curve of a building. Thin-finger squeazed down on the trigger. A red-bolt exploded from the gun and buried itself into the dude's (maybe girl's) armor-plated chest, sending them back against the imaginary wall of the sim.

She wasn't prepared for the kickback of the gun. "Ouch. Chit." She fired again and swore again.

Roth Tillian

R
Roth let out a sigh of relief as he found the others. There was safety in numbers, ground and space, especially when one of those happened to be @Rook. He was good to stick around with, when it came to ground fights. He suspected likewise of brawls, but had not yet found that out. And he supposed he was pilot-man. That would make sense. He lowered his bolter for a moment to visualize the plan and nodded towards [member="Rekha Kaarde"].

"Roger that. Who exactly am I looking for?" He gestured towards his lack of helmet and other armor. "I don't get your intel stuff right now." He pointed down to his jacket. "I think I may have gotten shot down in here." He paused as he started to hear distant machinery. "But I can get filled in on the way."

He lifted his bolter again, "En route to the town then." He turned back around and started skirting his way between shrubs and cover towards the town. Not slow, but not sprinting either. Very deliberately careful in regards to maintaining a constant movement forward and cover so he wouldn't get caught stranded in the middle of nowhere when blaster bolts started hurtling his way. That would be very unfortunate.

Sarge shouldered open a door, coming face to face with a small squad of holographic Sith soldiers and a lone Sith Knight. He glared at them as they lowered their weapons, shutting the door behind him. They then resumed their preset positions, and Sarge made his way upstairs to where the hostages were being held. Holding them in a basement was a terrible idea. Holding them on the ground floor was ostensibly worst.

That left the second floor of the home - why the simulation had chosen a home, he didn't know.

He didn't particularly care neither. Opening the door to lay eyes on his targets, he allowed his mind to memorize their faces before nodding. The door was shut, and he waited as the sounds of blasterfire erupted. The room the hostages were in was located on the backside of the home, which faced a small courtyard with no visible entrance. It did have a fire escape, though, where a single soldier stood waiting to extract the hostages to elsewhere.

Another squad loitered below. He'd need to figure out how they got down there, or where they were going to disappear too if they needed to get the hostages out. Shaking his head, Sarge made his way back to the stairs and hefted his scattergun over one shoulder. Time to play the waiting game. The easy kills were downstairs. The stairs was the boss fight.

[member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Rook"] [member="Spark Finn"], etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom