Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galactic Alliance: Salvage and Explore (Newbies!)

VC51XXL.png
space-station-exterior-final-s.jpg

The ship came out of light speed around an abandoned… something. The Galactic Alliance was actually doing something to help out the galaxy here. They had been given word that there was something out there and it was needing to be looked into. Really, it was pretty simple. Figure out what happened out here, and do some salvage. Kaia Starchaser, along with as many others as signed up, were dispatched for the mission. The Wandering Star lead the trip out to the Seswenna Sector and the Star pulled itself closer to the station.

It was a planetoid, or it had been at one point. Smugglers base perhaps? Who really knew? All Kaia knew was what her ship was telling her. Looking from the pilot’s seat over to her probe droid, she was able to tell there was an atmosphere, but life signs were a bit dodgy. No matter, they were the Alliance, some had guns, others had lightsabers. And for her? She had the Force.

“Alright folks, I’m going to bring her in close, any other ships, follow my lead. The rest, suit up. Small arms and melee weapons. Be careful though. I don’t think there is going to be anything to worry about, but… always be ready, right?” She gave a smile and a nod. The Wandering Star sided up to the station and slowly entered the hangar. Magnetic containment was working well enough that no one would need to worry.

Parking the small corvette, the dark haired spacer got from her seat and grabbed her weapons; her rifle and her lightsaber. “We’ll try to stay together, take the station, log anything we can, if it looks valuable, take it, and be on the look out for any computer with power."

Alliance Brass was saying this was a blue milk run, and new recruits were ‘volunteered’ by their superior officers to come along. Kaia was excited, she always did like meeting new people. But she was still sort of in charge. She had her rifle strung over her back and her lightsaber on her belt. The slender spacer was going to be the first inside, and popped on a flair.

Stepping from the ship and into the station, she tested the gravity… standard. And the air seemed, well, recycled, but not terrible. “Alright folks. Lets get to work.” She said with a smile.

Mira looked up as Kaia spoke, her garnet eyes blinking softly as she gently tucked away the diatium power cell into her bag. She was working on building a lightsaber that resembled the one she had given to [member="Julius Sedaire"] – one she had essentially taken apart and copied every detail and put it back together before handing it over. Was it a crime? Probably to a historian but not to a curious Jedi like herself – she enjoyed the way the weapon operated and felt when she used it in combat, especially against Vornskr. She stood up quickly and would be right behind Kaia, her lightsaber slapping her hip harshly. She quickly ran up behind Kaia and placed a hand upon her shoulder.

“Hey, do you think if I find any cycling field energizers or modulation circuits lying about – I can keep them?” She whispered softly, a grin on her face as she passed the girl who she had come to know better than others. A girl who had brought her back from the desolate hole that was Tash-Taral. She didn’t bother to wait for a response as she pulled her glow-rod from her pack and tossed it forward to light up the corridor. The industrial strength light took a moment to flicker before it’s bright white aura began shining in every direction possible, chasing away the darkness.

Mira ducked to avoid dangling debris as she pressed on, looking around on the ground for anything useful. She’d stop briefly to kneel beside a broken panel, opening it up to look at the internal components. “Hmm, nothing…” She groaned loudly and tossed it aside with a loud thud. “Do we know what took this station offline there, chief?” Mira raised an eyebrow as she rotated on the balls of her feet to look up a Kaia behind her.

[member="Kaia Starchaser"]

Seemed like just another dull day to Andanian. Drift through hyperspace, watching the sensors in the cramped cockpit of his stolen Imperial starship, which at this point, felt old and rusty. There was no way he was going to get to sell it to some old guy who owned a used-starship dealership and get his hands on a bigger ship he could actually walk around the interior of. As usual, he thought, Life finds a way...to screw me over.

The sensor panel pinged. A beacon? A beacon! Something was nearby. What could it be? "Time to find out. I'm getting tired of sittin' around." he said, he voice still bearing the curse of an imperial accent. He pushed on the little thrust lever on his left and pulled the starfighter out of hyperspace, to be immediately met with a much larger starship orbiting what looked like a derilect space station.

"IMPERIAL STARFIGHTER SPOTTED!" were the words screamed through his speakers. "Oh, kark me, they think i'm an imperial!...Well, technically I am, but-"

Feeling it would be in vain anyway, he grabbed his microphone and tried to explain himself to the big, anti-empire vessel, "N-no, wait, i'm not an imperial!"

"WE AIN'T STUPID! WE CAN HEAR YOUR ACCENT! SHOOT HIM DOWN!"

Even if the higher-ups on board the vessel had told them to cease fire, a few of the starship's turrets would have fired almost instantly and struck the starship, knocking out it's shields within moments and blowing off a wing entirely. Ah, come on! No!

The starfighter spun out. Andanian just barely managed to veer the ship to collide with the derilect space station. With the missing wing flying off into space, the rest of the starfighter collided with the station, almost crushing the pilot in the cockpit. Andanian braced himself, hitting his head on the windshield. Gah! In the name of- The starship was starting to float off of the exterior of the station now, so Andanian had to act fast. Wait- But how am I going to get out!? This is the exterior!

Well, thankfully for him, he forgot these imperial craft usually came equipped with some kind of helmet and respirator in case of a situation like this. For once, Andanian thanked the Sith Empire and strapped the oxygen tank to his hip and pulled the mask over his face. After clipping it on and making sure it was working, he pressed the emergency jettison button to his right, which jettisonned all of the cargo.

Whoops, wrong button...

Now with a few extra, empty cargo boxes and barrels floating off into space, he pressed the correct jettison key and the cockpit windshield burst open. He took off the belt keeping him strapped into his seat and climbed out. Using the zero-gravity, he pushed off the exterior of the starship and landed face-first onto the exterior of the derilect space station. A faint Gack! echoed through nearby space as he landed and gathered his bearings.

[member="Mira Rekali"] / [member="Kaia Starchaser"] / [member="Chevu Visz"]

[member="Kaia Starchaser"] [member="Mira Rekali"] [member="Andanian Ategann"]

Grav boots, tool belt. Sack for treasures and salvaged pieces. What else did a Starchaser need?

Maybe a light and a comm too.

Gloved hands rubbed together. Kaia had sprung her from the watchful eyes of Uncle Coren. Finally. She was itching to go exploring. It was all in the blood, naturally.

Yes, she had a bounty on her head. Yes it was dangerous being out. Blah-blah-blah. The adrenaline junkie was in her element.

"Kaia. You are the best. I'm gonna go check out the lower levels. And you," she nodded to Mira and offered a brilliant smile. "I'm Kinsey. You seem to know your stuff."

Then there certainly a loud KERPLUNK of some sort.

"Then again, maybe I'll check THAT sound out first."

She returned the nod. "I can only say I try, my nam-" She was cut off by the sound of a distant thud that caused her to rise up slowly from her position and look down the corridor where her glow-rod was sitting. The sound was hard to pinpoint considering it reverberated off of every wall from it's point of origin to their current location. She frowned and turned her gaze back to Kinsey. "Mira, as I was saying." A hand came up in the to wave slightly, casting a shadow down the corridor. "My biggest problem has been finding a proper power insulator." She shrugged lightly, turning back towards the glow-lamp and the strewn mechanical junk and other trash.

"I guess I might be able to find something here." She gestured infront of her, to the entire area - hell to the entire station as it were. The particular parts she was looking for weren't impossible to come by but the ones that felt perfect were hard to come by. The first few had an aura to them, a feeling - they weren't just any old parts.

[member="Kinsey Starchaser"] | [member="Andanian Ategann"] | [member="Kaia Starchaser"]

There was always work to do, and Kaia was happy to do it. Lately, she was looking to her future, and what ship she could move from, instead of always relying on the Wandering Star. She’d get moored with the Dawn Treader, for sure, given an automated crew to be used as the ship would see fit, but she could always upgrade. Her father had a dozen ships, why not her? And with a ship like the Forerunner Exploration vessel? That thing would be a killer ship for exploration, and maybe even some electronic warfare!

Right, salvage… her first love, probably why she’d never leave the Wandering Star for long. Could always just keep adjusting like her father did. A ship for every mission. But now? It was time to get on her feet and do the salvage mission.

She had a few people who came with her, including Kinsey(ahh!) who she kidnapped. Kind of. Sorta. Really really.

And then she was also in charge. Biting her lip as Mira spoke, Kaia shook her head. “The tip didn’t give us much. So we’re looking for that. And I’m going to check the manifest, see what we can learn about this stat---“ and that was when she heard the crash. Plus, this was a planetoid, silly Kaia.

“Okay, I think first things first. Everyone see that? I wanna check that out!” She laughed, kind of nervous, kind of excited. Should she be excited about that?

[member="Mira Rekali"]
[member="Kinsey Starchaser"]
[member="Andanian Ategann"]

Andanian figured he would immedeatly be surrounded by armored space marines ready to arrest him, but thankfully, it seemed that wasn't the case. However, now he was trapped on the exterior of a derilect space station with nothing tethering him to the floor beneath him.

Well, he thought to himself, starting to shiver from the exposure to space's cold vaccuum on his body, only covered in a thick jacket for the most part, "I suppose i'll find a way inside. But how will I..." a light bulb formed over the young imperial's head. His revolver had some recoil to it. If he knew physics as well as he thought, that could propel him toward the airlock he saw about fifty feet away.

So that is what occupied Andanian's time for a bit. He carefully tried to anchor himself down toward the floor, taking shallow breaths of air from his limited tank of oxygen, and firing his blaster pistol at about a 35° angle, keeping himself propelled a little bit down toward the exterior as well as in the direction of the small airlock.

When he did finally reach it, he grabbed onto the lever to open it, but it wouldn't budge. After a short examination, he concluded, "Blasted thing is only openable from the inside...well, I hate to ask for help, but..."

He took his comlink out of one of his pockets - really, it almost floated out on its own due to lack of gravity - and quickly tuned it to broadcast on a frequency that would make it hearable on other nearby personal communicators, be it comlinks or datapads.

"Okay, I know i'm surrounded by a lot of Empire-haters, thanks to you all shooting down my only means of transportation, but i'm not with the Sith Empire. That ship is - er, was - stolen from them. I promise. They probably have a small bounty on me for taking it, too. So...if anyone can hear me...wanna open Airlock..." he squinted to look at the number on the airlock hatch, Airlock B-6200? I'd really appreciate it. Probably only have about thirty minutes of oxygen in this tank and it's hellishly cold out here in deep space...all alone..."

With that, he shut the comlink off, hoping somebody would hear it and not automatically associate his accent with the Empire again. That made him wonder: How many people outside the Empire really discriminate against people just because of their accents? Not all Imperials have imperial accents, so it made Andanian scratch his head. Heck, not even Tormax had that thick of an accent - not nearly as thick as his.

He kept himself anchored to the lever by the airlock hatch, impatiently waiting for an answer or for the hatch to open. He tried shooting the hatch, but the red blaster bolt bounced off and embarked on its journey through deep space without him. Out of boredom, he waved to it.

"Have fun being...free"

[member="Mira Rekali"] / [member="Kinsey Starchaser"] / [member="Kaia Starchaser"]

Jedi Marshal Chevu Visz liked to train her apprentices in the field. [member="Nikola Ticon"] was around here somewhere, as well as a few other padawans from the New Jedi Order. The salvaging mission on what appeared to be an abandoned space station held many opportunities for her students. The Knight could teach the trainees how to deduce what happened to the space station using Psychometry. They could work on finding each other through its labyrinthine corridors by using Force Sense, and they could use basic Telekinesis to open doors that were twisted shut. If her team found some useful things for the Alliance? Even better.

As Chevu and her charges were currently investigating what seemed to be the main control room, the floor rocked as a loud crash sounded nearby. She told one of the older apprentices to watch the younger ones and headed towards the sound. If the space station were somehow under attack, the various Alliance teams, the NJO and GADF, needed to be alerted. She dropped her gaze to her BB-8 unit, white with green trim.

“Two Bit. Come.”

Jogging down the corridor, the Mirialan halted in her tracks as she came face-to-face with an alarming sight outside of the long viewport.

Strapping on a rebreather, the Mirialan pressed her face to the glassteel. It looked like an Imperial fighter had crashed into the side of the station. Did GADF forces engage with it? Her onyx eyes pinpointed a lone figure, floating around in zero gravity. The pilot was still out there, and he was very much alive, albeit face-planting into the side of the station.

Using Telekinesis, the Knight opened up a nearby airlock, number B-6200, so that he could presumably float inside. If he did, he would see a Mirialan with a heavy blaster pistol pointed directly at him, and a BB-8 unit peeking out from behind her calves. No, she was not going to be messing around with Imperials.

Ah! The hatch had opened! Andanian quickly pulled his big, thick goggles on over his eyes and climbed in through the hatch. Still not completely adjusted to the sudden artificial gravity inside of the planetoid, the young vagabon, as clumsy as ever, felt the pull of gravity after shutting the hatch and fell off of the ladder, landing once more on his back.

He groaned, but smiled beneath his rebreather. He started to stand, "Ah...thank you. I guess it's safe to-" He stopped, turning to his savior, who was pointing a rather big blaster directly at him. His eyes turned to saucers for a moment, but she couldn't tell with the shaded goggles over them. He slowly raised his hands, "Right...you still think i'm an imperial." he said. He didnt risk removing his rebreather just yet, since his green-skinned pal had one on as well. For all he knew, there was no breathable air in here. His eyes did wander down to the small BB droid between her legs, but he quickly averted his eyes, afraid she may have thought his eyes were checking something else out.

"I...take it I have some explaining to do, yeah?"

[member="Chevu Visz"]

Eliza was no Jedi, and by far she was no grand warrior. She tagged along for this mission in case the ship took heavy damage and required repairs. She unfortunately didn't have a ship of her own, and ended up climbing aboard the Wandering Star for her first Galactic Alliance mission. To say the least she was nervous. Though she'd been a engineer for years now, and knew her way around a ship, it had always just been freelance work. This was her first REAL mission as a member of the Galactic Alliance. This mission wasn't just about repairing or doing maintenance on some random person's ship, or tagging along as an extra pair of hands somewhere in the galaxy. This was the real deal, something that actually mattered, and she was determined not to mess it up.

She could hear Mira and Kaia speaking in the distance, knowing that they would be heading out momentarily to explore the station. She'd follow shortly but wanted to check on the ship to make sure everything was in order, just in case. As she looked over at the two of them speaking, she felt slightly intimidated, a feeling that was entirely foreign to her. She'd spent a lifetime around powerful people, and never felt squeamish for a second, but none of those people were ever Jedi. Yet, her intimidation was a background feeling compared to the awe she felt just looking at them. Jedi, actual, real life Jedi. She had always heard stories, and knew they were out there, but had never had the honor to meet one.

She let out a quick breath and shook her head, getting back to her work. As she began to concentrate on the engines though, a loud crash echoed from outside, and her head quickly shot up to look towards the door to the station. She got up, grabbing her heavy blaster pistol, and exiting the ship quickly to figure out what was happening.

As soon as she stepped out, she heard Kaia announce to Mira that they were going to check it out. She looked between the two of them, and slowly walked up to they're rear, figuring that they might need back up if there was any danger (though then again, they were Jedi... she didn't know how much help she'd be...).

"Oy, sorry to ask this ma'am, I'm the engineer by the way, we never got a chance to meet, its a pleasure to be here, but might I ask, what in the world is going on?"

"Alliance control, this is Black One. The Imperial bogey is confirmed down on the planetoid. Moving to investigate. Over."

Jareb's Stealth-X soared toward the space station as he prepped his ship's landing gear to set down on the surface. He flipped exhaust switches and opened a tap into his ship's oxygen well to fill a rebreather with some supplimental air. He prefered to keep his lungs nice and full. He followed the tracking frequency of the Imperial craft to a rocky, uneven stretch of ground outside the walls of the space station. Jared stared at the battered and carbon scored craft.

"What the hell was an Imperial fighter doing out here?" He questioned himself as he set his X-Wing on a flatter stretch beside it. He fitted on his rebreather and popped the glass hatch on his cockpit. It slid up with a slight hiss. Jareb swung his legs over the side of the ship and landed on the hard ground. Behind him he heard a whirring and a short, quick string of low beeps. His astromech BD-3 rolled up beside him.

"Stay with the ship buddy." He encouraged the droid. "We have people down here. I'm going to try to meet up with them."

The astromech produced some more high pitched, worried squeaks.

"Don't worry Bee, I can handle myself!" He slapped the blaster pistol holstered to his leg "I was just about to go check it out." Jareb nodded at the crashed ship.

When he approached it from the front, he was suprised to see that there was no pilot inside.

"Must of pulled himself from the crash." He muttered, then paused. There was very little matter in the air for sound to bounce off of, but things seemed to get even more quiet as he studied the ship. "No he jettisoned!" Jareb realized. "He could be anywhere!"

Jareb made for the nearest airlock into the station. He had to warn the GA people inside. Anyone could have been inside that ship, and now they were wondering around somewhere. As he entered through an airlock and felt the odd jolt of artificial gravity spring into function, he broadcast over the Alliance comm frequency on his comlink.

"This is Black One. Unidentified bogey has jettisoned and I've lost track if him. Has anyone made visual contact?

[member="Eliza Stryder"] [member="Andanian Ategann"] [member="Chevu Visz"] [member="Kaia Starchaser"] [member="Mira Rekali"] [member="Kinsey Starchaser"]

The man didn't look like an Imperial soldier. He seemed like much more of a scruffy, scoundrel type, the kind you'd find in any old spacer bar in the Outer Rim. Strange. Excited bleeps came from her BB-8 Unit.

"That's right, Two Bit. His ship is certainly is an Imperial fighter," Chevu said, eyes never leaving the stranger, teeth bared. With a handwave, the Mirialan closed the airlock, and continued the conversation with her droid. "But he's not wearing a uniform." The next statement she directed towards the man standing before her.

"State your name and your business here."

As she was waiting for him to answer, Chevu rose a hand to her ear to receive a call over her commlink. Black One was checking in about an unidentified bogey. He must have spotted the man, too. With the First Order running around, an Imperial fighter rose hackles all over the Alliance, so everyone was extra jumpy about it.

"Roger Black One," she answered. "This is Jedi Marshal Visz. I've got him. Trying to get a name to run through the system. We're near Airlock B-6200, if you're close by."

[member="Jareb Kaine"] [member="Andanian Ategann"]

Andanian made a face. Would it be a good idea to give his name out? What if they found out about his bounty on Anaxes and wanted the credits?

On second thought, these guys seemed rather coordinated and organized for a bunch of bounty hunters. They might be the Galactic Alliance, who he was signing up for to actually fight against as an Imperial soldier. To him, they were just a bunch of terrorists to their great empire...

The great empire that deemed him unworthy to serve.

Why would they take a guy willing to fight the Empire and want to give him back? Maybe they weren't so greedy. Heck, maybe they weren't such bad people either.

"Andanian...on the run from the Sith Empire. That fighter I wrecked is stolen. Nowhere else to go, so I saw a beacon here and stopped to check it out. Your big cruiser out there blew one of its wings off. Here I am."

That was when he had to do a double-take at the peculiar handwave she made to shut the airlock hatch. A jedi? That wasn't good. Jedi didn't have feelings...did they? Andanian began to wonder if the jedi before him was about to deem him too risky to keep alive and to end him right there in cold blood. After all, jedi didn't make those kinds of emotional attachments, right? So then they wouldnt have much value for life either...

Right?

[member="Chevu Visz"]

There was a lot about Jedi training Nikola could say was boring, or that he didn't like, but exploring didn't fall under that designation. In fact, it was almost not like training at all, and he was given much more of a free reign than he would be in any kind of proper setting. Not that the Galactic Alliance ever did much of anything properly, but it was safe to say an abandoned planetoid was a much more unconventional location. It gave him an excuse to stretch his legs and make himself useful to the Alliance in the process. Besides, it counted as some kind of learning experience as well, at least in his Master's book, so it all worked out just as well as anything. Now all there was left to do was have something interesting happen.

And it seemed he was to get his wish in that facet as well, because soon enough his Master departed with orders for the apprentices to stay behind and watch over themselves. Doing what was expected of him had never been his forte. There was a reason he found himself within the New Jedi Order rather than that of the Republic. After scant few moments of what passed for deliberation on his part and a bit of assuring that he would be just fine the Corellian took off, maneuvering his way down the corridors and arriving just in time to catch the end of a rather tense exchange between [member="Chevu Visz"] and a man he didn't recognize. But the mention of him being a possible Imperial was enough to put him on edge.

However, unlike his Master, he wouldn't immediately go for his weapon. Growing up on Corellia, and among a crime family no less, had taught him the art of talking his way in and out of most any situation. This really wasn't any different. Or maybe that was just wishful thinking talking. "Easy, everybody. Let's lower the guns, okay?" Being a Jedi might not have come naturally to him, but strangely enough this was more his element. "I don't like Imperials just as much as the next guy, but this guy doesn't look like much of one to me. If he is he's doing a fething poor job of it. Nobody's been shot at yet. I'm almost disappointed." Finally, he looked to Chevu, that same carefree grin he always wore spreading slowly across his face. "Master."

[member="Andanian Ategann"][member="Nikola Ticon"][member="Chevu Visz"][member="Jareb Kaine"][member="Eliza Stryder"][member="Kaia Starchaser"][member="Mira Rekali"]

"Yeah, yeah, we can talk about checking it out or we can actually do it," she grinned, already leading the way. Should she be more nervous and cautios like Kaia? Probably. But the adrenaline junky wasn't.

An engineer was adopted along the way. Part of her was irked that she was so readily ignored. Part of her was relieved. Rumors spread since the bounty was posted. Mistrust was a common theme among Alliance members. If she wasn't carful, she'd start to feel victim-pity like Sage Bane.

There was a cacophony of sounds up ahead.

Starchaser-blue eyes made out Chevu's features in the not so distant distance. Yup, the chick Uncle Coren was banging. Was this awkward for Kaia? Shoulders slumped a little. Looked like the 'excitement' was well taken care of. And she certainly didn't want to turn this into more of a clustercuss than it already was.

"Looks like chit's handled here." That mouth of hers. "I'm going to check out one of the old hangars."

"This is Jedi Marshal Visz. I've got him. Trying to get a name to run through the system. We're near Airlock B-6200, if you're close by."

"Yeah, uh.." Jareb used the sleeve of his shirt to wipe off the dusty paneling by his airlock. "I'm close. I'll rendezvous with you shortly master Jedi." Jareb walked briskly down the dimly lit, empty halls of the station. The sector he was in seemed to be running in low power mode. Lights were far between, some as spread out as fifty meters. The place put him on edge. He didn't like being alone in the dark. Jareb wished he would have brought his astromech "Bee Dee" along.

Eventually, he heard voices down the corridor and found two Jedi confronting a scruffy-looking fellow. He didn't quite look the Imperial part.

"Marshal Visz." He nodded politely. He'd never met the Mirialan Jedi before, but he looked upon most Jedi with great esteem. Jareb then turned his attention to the man being confronted. "So.. that your Imp ship out there?" He half growled. Jareb was not fond of anyone that had dealings with the One Sith.

[member="Chevu Visz"] [member="Andanian Ategann"] [member="Nikola Ticon"]

So much going on – in such a short time.

As Kinsey took off, Mira looked to Kaia and then back to the other girl before sprinting off after her, kicking debris out of her pathway. Of course she could feel the anxiety in the air, but she didn’t pay it much attention, she had a thousand other things on her train of thought. Somehow, they picked up yet another individual on their way to check out the very noise that attracted their attention in the first place and by the time they arrived at their destination – it was a fething party.

Mira groaned loudly and very, very annoyingly. She took a look at the assembly before her, not really able to recognize ninety-five percent of the people surrounding her. A scowl came about her features as she huffed and turned away, going back to the corridor where she came to rummage through the technological trash they kicked about. “Well, so much for that – nothing but a silly Imperial.” She tossed a small power converter behind her before standing up and moving back down a darkened corridor. “I’m going to go look for the computer terminal – see if I can’t get some power back to the station and find out what happened to this place.” She waved a hand around, turning back down the way she came. “And look for those damned parts I came for in the first place.” She muttered to herself. These were the times where she missed her new BB unit, that little white and red droid had its advantages – plus he was good company.

She still hadn’t come up with a name for him…

[member="Jareb Kaine"] | [member="Kinsey Starchaser"] | [member="Andanian Ategann"] | [member="Nikola Ticon"] | [member="Chevu Visz"] | [member="Eliza Stryder"] | [member="Kaia Starchaser"]

"Actually," Andanian answered the the new guy with the scruffy facial hair, "No. Like I just got done explaining to...the master jedi here, I stole it. It was never mine. I do not associate myself with the One Sith." Perhaps his appearance made him look like their type, the scruffy Galactic Alliance type, but his voice continued to ring through the desolate corridors as strongly imperial. If he had no affiliation with the Empire at all now, there was no doubt he had a past with them.

He kept his hands in the air where they could see them. If he played his pazaak cards right, perhaps he could find a new ally in the Alliance. He would have to readjust his mind and stop generalizing the faction of rag-tag spacers as terrorists to the Empire that was doing so well without them, but that may not be too difficult, now that he thought about it. As long as he got comfortable with the fact that any of the white-clad imperial soldiers could be his older brother.

"...Nice blaster, by the way. Didn't think jedi used such clumsy weapons made for the less-fortunate." he remarked to the mirialan jedi. His eyes glanced down again, but not toward her BB droid. He looked for a lightsaber. Jedi were sorta bound to those things, right? Like...marriage? Since they couldnt do that? Did they have a code? Andanian was surprised at how little he knew of the jedi. Heck, he figured the Jedi Order had been wiped out again after the Republic began to declin under the iron fist of the One Sith. Now that he thought about it, he knew plenty of the Sith and their code, but not about the jedi other than how demonized they were by the Empire...

Then, another voice. Sheesh, the smell of the Empire really attracted a lot of rats this far from the Core. Only this time, when Andanian peeked his eyes around the jedi holding him at gunpoint to see the voice's owner, he was a bit taken aback. Goodness, she's a knockout, isn't she? he thought to himself as his eyes passed over [member="Mira Rekali"]. His icy-blue eyes behaved themselves as she began to walk away, so he turned his attention back to the situation at hand.

Right. I'm being held at gunpoint. Best behave myself, I guess

[member="Chevu Visz"] / [member="Jareb Kaine"] / [member="Nikola Ticon"]

Eliza watched as Mira began to walk off, along with nearly every other person in their crew. She let out a quick "yes ma'am" and watched as she walked off in search of a computer terminal. Her eyes briefly went back to the crash, scanning over the remnants of the ship. She wondered if she could scavenge it for parts later, but she figured now would probably be an inappropriate time to do so. It was in that moment though that she realized she was now alone. Everyone else in the crew had run off in different directions, all off on their own personal missions.

She let out a long sigh, giving the ship one final glance before she turned back around, ultimately deciding to explore the base in hopes to further the investigation. Those people near the imperial ship clearly knew what they were doing, and if the entire crew of Jedi around her didn't deem it necessary to further their investigation, she assumed she shouldn't deem it necessary either. With that thought in mind, she started to turn back the way she came to begin exploring the base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom