Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction GADF Automatic Blaster Trials

It's one of life's mysteries, sir...
5uN0d7G.png

"We just got done fighting The Enclave, and now we're expected to be buddy buddy with the Protectors. I'm hesitant, at the least. I can respect their culture, and their fighting prowess, but I know better than to trust anyone 100% anymore. I'm see the rifle they made for us, and it's good hardware. But my personal opinions aren't of value on that front. As a General, I can at least trust that high command has vetted the company behind it."

''Yes, ma'am. Let's have faith that High Command have made the right decision in this matter. From what I've read, the Mandalorians could serve as a very powerful ally - if they got their own people together, that is.'' Kathryn replied shortly. Of course, she knew better than to fully put her trust into an ally, but she had hopes that their alliance would flourish and provide both of their factions with great gain. She did excuse herself before she spoke to the special operations operative before her.

I will take a look at the Vector, if no one has any disagreement,

''Please do, sergeant! After all, there's no better review than one given from the ones in the field, is it?'' Kathryn said sincerely, before offering the sergeant a gloved hand to shake. ''Kathryn Foster, colonel and CAG of the 1st Expeditionary Fleet. I'm grateful for your input, sergeant.'' she said, feeling the common courtesy to introduce herself.

She made her way over as one of the testers told off those around her for crowding in while she was holding a readied weapon and was close enough to hear the armored man voice his willingness to try her rifle out. "The Boutique's section is right this way Sir," she greeted him using the formality without knowing his rank. She was a civilian, everyone was a sir to her and she wasn't going to take the awkward time to find his rank insignia and see if it was one of the few she'd recognize.

Kathryn nodded with courtesy and smiled towards the pantoran, who seemed to be the manufacturer and seller of the goods that they were interested of.

May I? Reaching over and taking one of the Vectors, Bren quickly shifted through the “disciplines”(hold positions) testing the balance, and the sights.

Kathryn watched with anticipation as the special forces operative tried the weapon out. She watched how he handled it and how easily it was handled during changes in firing positions. Eventually, she put the helmet down on the table and picked up one for herself, testing it out in pretty much the same fashion. She quickly seemed accustomed with it, and handled it with as much ease that it would be clear that she had more than just a pilots education in self protection.

"No offense ma'am, but we're testing the automatic rifles now. If you wish to advertise your battle rifle prototype, I'd appreciate you coming back another time, That said, Lt. Bren Alazar Lt. Bren Alazar , let's focus on the blaster cannon that the Boutique has offered for the trials."

''I'm sorry, ma'am. It was I who asked the sergeant to test the Vector in favour of the marines.'' the colonel stated while trying out the magazine mechanism.

"And really, when you have nothing else but enemies before you, what else do you want but a beast of a gun at your side?"

She liked the sellers approach on the matter, in fact it elicited a warm smile upon the colonel. ''You ever served yourself, Pantoran? I'd bet a few credits that you have!'' Kathryn commented and glanced over at the sergeant, then at the general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom