Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate Future Nostalgia | MP Populate of Velmor

I7DW5Hj.png

COnPpM5.png
After the invasions of Sulis Van, Denab, Tython, Empress Teta and Prakith it was time for the Mandalorians to cut loose. Thankfully for the Mandalorian Protectors a brand new nightclub just opened up. Somewhere between Ordo's Shake n Steak, Mando Coffee Co and Mama Mia Pizzeria was the brand new Anaconda Nightclub. Featuring Coreworld Discotunes from the late 770s and early 780s. It included a lounge, dubbed the Liberator Lounge in honor of Mia Monroe Mia Monroe a few bars, including the Diamondback, and the Stinging Dart, a roller skating rink, and a cryo lounge for those looking to keep cool called the Snake Pit. The owners are Hypatia Arresh (of Clan Rodarch) and her wife, Gateana welcome the Protectors and their allies after hard fought battles. All drinks are half off, and tonight's music is brought to you by DJ NicoNico.

Check out tonight's drink menu: here! Don't hesistate to ask for your favorite drink, even if it's not listed on our menu. Our bartenders are quite knowledgable, from Corellian Sunrises to the Black Oak. We're ready to party with you! Welcome to the ANACONDA NIGHTCLUB.

VWofc9D.png

This covers the following locations: Liberator Lounge and the Rooftop Gardens, Mia may or may not be here. Security around here is pretty tight, no one's seeing Mia without getting through the guards and bouncers first. Rooftop Gardens has its own bar, featuring an infinity pool, locker rooms are not far from it. It's going to be a chilly night tonight in Keldabe, so bring some extra clothes if you plan on hanging out here.

dqh6aGq.png

This covers the following locations: The Diamondback Bar, the Clouded Viper the club's humidor lounge where no cigarra is too small or too big, and the Snakebite Outdoor Patio where you can grab a bite to eat. Hypatia and her wife may be around here if you're looking to hangout with them. Otherwise enjoy the club, and have a fantastic evening!
jJK84kW.png

This covers the following locations: The Stinging Dart, the Snake Pit, and Sidewinder Rink, whether it's just grabbing a drink, chilling out down in the cyro lounge, or rolling along on skates at the Sidewinder Rink. There's something for everyone, mingle, party, disco dance and boogie the night away. This is your night, dancing together until the morning's light, cause everything's gonna be alright .

SO Invasion of Sulis Van | GA, DE Operation Shadow Hand

Last edited:
Objective 1?

Ordo stretched out in a booth, legs straight out beneath the table. His helmet covering His face as His chin rested on His broad breastplate. His hand rested one over the other on his abdomen as people moved around laughing and talking about their latest adventures. A woman, wearing only the barest hints of clothing sat a glass on the table in front of him and His chin rose a fraction and then lowered again. She walked away with a shrug, used to the odd behaviors of most Mandalorians.

His foot twitched once, like a beast unconsciously shaking a fly off its shoulder as more people moved around. A group of young women walked by and snapped a picture of the giant armored form that took up the majority of the booth and seemed to be ignoring everyone and their revelry. Music was less deafening here but still loud. It didn't seem to bother him at all.

Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch Drego Ruus Drego Ruus Korso Rook Korso Rook I'dadr Gargon I'dadr Gargon Mig Gred Mig Gred Skye Mertaal Skye Mertaal Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel Ruus Kote Ruus Kote Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Liorra Liorra Kurayami Bloodborn Kurayami Bloodborn Noah Corek Noah Corek Valery Noble Valery Noble Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Daesyn Rodarch Daesyn Rodarch Sorry, if I missed you. Go drink and be merry.

VWofc9D.png

Rooftop Bar
Tags: OPEN

The cool nights breeze whispered across the rooftop garden, raising goosebumps across the back of her neck, the deep thrum of the bass from the dancefloors below made the floor beneath her feet vibrate. One hand nursed a colourful cocktail, balanced on the rail the other rested upon as she stared unseeing across Keldabe's rooftops.

The Protectors had come a long way in a short space of time. Mia had never imagined with them as scattered as they were, that they would ever find as many of them to unite. There were still questions and uncertainty of Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel 's claim to the title of Mand'alor, but Mia hoped the work they were doing would speak for itself. Keldabe's restoration was almost complete, they had been able to reach out and connect with old worlds that the Mandalorian's had ruled over, increasing their access to resources tenfold.

And their recent, albeit uneasy, alliance with the Galactic Alliance had proved to be profitable, putting coins in the pockets of those less inclined to support the Jedi and their precious senate in the battle against yet another Empire. But there were things closer to home that troubled her, the return of her brother and his...disconnection. Not entirely himself, though she trusted him, she could see him leading with the darker tendencies. He was supposed to balance her, and while she felt more whole with him than she had done since being pulled from the nether, he was still not entirely there.

Then there were the girls. Elise struggling with the loss of her mother, her defeat at the skirmish and her belief in the mandalorians as a whole. She was echoy'la...and Mia had no idea to bring her back, for every time she would grasp she could feel her slipping away, slipping closer to Malum. And then there was Liorra, struggling with her won identify crisis, caught between the world of the jedi and the world the mandalorians, not feeling like she belonged anywhere and hurling herself into more and more reckless situations.

She let out a sigh and closed her eyes. She'd always been a terrible mother, of course the two girls that had fallen into her care were doomed to retreat from her. she closed her eyes, letting the hubbub of conversation around her wash over her. Today was not a day for brooding, today was a day for celebrations. Downing the rest of her cocktail she fixed her face into a smile and moved for the rooftop bar.

HAIuSyi.png

Valery wasn't going to dance.

As graceful as she was, and despite her fondness of dancing, it felt just a little strange to do it here, surrounded by people she barely knew and had certain views of her. Though, given her contributions to helping the Mandalorians fight against the Sith, she at least felt welcomed enough to attend their leisure time. Perhaps it'd be a chance to bond with them a little more, or meet new faces entirely.

Instead, Valery decided to head over to the bar — Mandalorians loved to drink. Or, at least, the ones she had met typically liked to. Liquid courage also loosened them up, making them just a tad more open to spending their evening talking to a Jedi. As long as they didn't get too drunk, anyway.

When tongues loosened up too much, it usually meant trouble or flirting.

"I'd like to experiment," Valery told the bartender with a smile after she approached the bar. She sat down on a stool and inched forward to lean on her elbows. "Give me something strong, please."

Open

Arla Rodarch

Marshal, Journeyman Protector

VWofc9D.png
Mandalore
Keldabe

There had been quite a bit of recreational intoxication on the trip from Rodarch Yaim to Keldabe, and though Arla had begged off where possible from the endless rounds of shots, swigs and puffs that the Panthers, the Cuy'val Dar, and the other Rodarch warriors were partaking in while aboard ship. So as not to offend the local constabularies, all intoxicants and weapons were to be left aboard ship. Arla and Archimedes conducted an inspection to be sure no one brought anything they shouldn't.

Even disarmed, a seeming horde of rowdy and somewhat swaggering Mandalorians arriving at a front door, even invited, usually bred some tension. Fortunately this was Keldabe. The Rodarch extended family made their way in, dividing themselves after entering the fine establishment. Archimedes and several of the elders went for the Clouded Viper to make smoke. Most of the girls, Arla's daughter Tuur among them, headed for the Sidewinder Rink, squealing in excitement and delight like children.

Arla was quickly left alone as the horde dispersed into the establishment to make merry and probably make asses of themselves. She got her bearings, taking in the fine decor and the music, and sampling the atmosphere. She found herself walking upstairs and marveling at the location, certainly more upscale than the simplicity of Oyu'baat. She hadn't expected to enjoy herself, but despite that, she was. She spied Ordo Ordo lounging, and when he looked her way, poked her tongue out at the big man and winked. Arla accosted the first waiter she came across and had him bring a pre-cataclysm bottle of tihaar to Ordo's table with her compliments.

She found her way to a bar and ordered herself a spirit and juice cocktail she'd been told about called Drunken Treasure. It was suitably garish when it arrived, and suitably fruity and bitey when she sipped at it. Finding more stairs, she ascended further, and spied Mia Monroe Mia Monroe taking in the view. And it was a fantastic view. The wind was blowing cold, but the alcohol kept the worst of the effect from her, though her dress flapped a little when it gusted. Keldabe was a testament to what they had all achieved together in such a relatively short time, and Arla briefly considered letting Mia enjoy it in silent contemplation. Then she decided to give the Liberator her choice.

"You want to talk?" She asked, in the way of a friend and confidant, no expectation or assumption, just the unconditional love and understanding that family could offer. Arla normally felt uncomfortable out of her 'gam these days, but Mia had a way of filling her with an unbreakable confidence in herself.

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
VWofc9D.png

Clubs were not what one could consider Noah's 'scene' as his kids would have put it. He preferred to drink in bars, the more of a dive the better, where he could simply sit, enjoy and drink and not be bothered by others. Places like this though? With loud music and chatty people were not his typical haunt but even he understood the need to show your face and with his recent reemerging into the sphere of the Mandalorians outside of his own house it would behoove him to show his face.

At a small, and thankfully private, booth the observed the comings and goings of everyone in and out of the bar. He of course saw Mia Monroe Mia Monroe at the upstairs bar but decided not the bother the former Mand'alor as she seemed to have much on her mind. Ordo Ordo was a man Noah knew well and knew that he too enjoyed his privacy so he let him be. A woman, Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch , approached Mia, one that Noah didn't know but judging by the interaction the two knew each other well.

It was not a Mandalorian that caught Noah's attention. It was a Jedi and a old friend of his, Valery Noble Valery Noble . Of the people he expected to see here on Mandalore she had been pretty low on the list and so Noah decided to be a bother foir once. Slipping out of the booth he caught the tail end of her conversation with the bartender he leaned against the bar an arms length from Valery with a chit eating grin. "Nothing stronger than tihaar." He turned towards the bartender and spoke in Mando'a. "Two shots of tihaar, pre-cataclysm, preferably something from the Infernal's reign." Finished with the order he turned towards Valery and grinned further. "Of the people I expected to see here...you surely not one of them."

“Deliver unto me your woes, for my shoulders are broad and my back is straight;
Deliver unto me your fears for my heart is great and my hands are willing;
Deliver unto me your darkness for my eyes are sharp and my arms lay open;
But deliver unto me not your peace for I understand only war.”
-Victarian Ordo-Rekali; excerpt from the poem “Only war” circa 9032 ABY

The sky was cast with a myriad of colors as he and his 3 High Marshals made their way to the gathering at the Anaconda nightclub. The pastel oranges, reds and purples filled him with a sense of wonder at the beauty of their ancestral homeworld. Even with the devastation of nearly half the planet he couldn’t resist the deep breaths of fresh air; the feeling of the rich soil beneath his feet; the marvel that was the tall trees that stood like sentinels just outside the settlement of Keldabe. It was amazing and filled him with hope that he had not known he had begun to lose after so many decades of fighting.

Small billows of dust rose from their massive steps as street lighting came on making pools of white light in the growing gloom as they arrived at the ‘club’. Rickhardt had never been one for gross indulgence in revelries. He had always treated his burden of leadership with the utmost honor and vigilance, but he was told in no uncertain terms that he should appear and so appear he would. His heavy leather Kama wrapped around his waist and hung to just below his knees as the sleeveless pancho, emblazoned with the mythosaur skull of his people and the rancor’s claw of his own second legion. The small silver metallic ports that usually connected him to his powered beskar’gam stood out starkly against his tanned hairless skin as he entered the climate controlled first floor bar.

The club was alive with noise and thumping of speakers that reverberated through his sandal covered feet. A dull roar of voices melded together into an almost deafening cacophony of white noise that gave him pause. He looked at his high marshals in their formal tabards each marked with their company colors and then at himself with his pancho like tunic and padded leather formal Kama.

“I feel that a dress code should have been agreed upon prior to our visit, brothers.” He said as his sharp eyes passed over Noah Corek Noah Corek and Valery Noble Valery Noble at the bar and the fully armored form of Lord War lounging in a booth. “It appears we may be out of place in this setting.”

“It does not appear to matter overly much, Supreme High Marshal.” Gaius Rekali, High marshal of the third company responded as a casually clad woman clearly deep in her cups ran her eyes over him like a mountaineer plotting her climbing lane.

“Dismissed, brothers.” Richardt said with a flat tone as he inwardly rolled his eyes, “And remember not to add or take away from the population, our men still need good examples, not warning ones.”

“Netherbane.” The three said in unison before moving off to mingle with their comrades in arms.

“Gods preserve me.” He said to himself as he went to the bar to order a drink strong enough to make him feel even a tingle of inebriation. He doubted such a thing existed.

Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch

A Real Motherfucking Stormtrooper

Mando-Banner-Test.png

mandobreaktest64-6.png

She let out a sigh and closed her eyes. She'd always been a terrible mother, of course the two girls that had fallen into her care were doomed to retreat from her. she closed her eyes, letting the hubbub of conversation around her wash over her. Today was not a day for brooding, today was a day for celebrations. Downing the rest of her cocktail she fixed her face into a smile and moved for the rooftop bar.
"Something on your mind?" Drego asked, taking a seat next to Mia. "We haven't had the chance to really just talk since I joined this whole shin-dig."

Drego had signed on as the warmaster for the Protectors out of an obligation. He wanted the Protectors to thrive. But...socializing was never his thing. He barely had the chance to actually get to know his superior, Mia. Now was a better time than most, he figured.

Tag: Mia Monroe Mia Monroe

The big Mandalorian snorted and sat up reaching for a blaster that wasn't there as the bottle of Tihaar from Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch was sat loudly at His table. The server looked equally startled as she lifted her hands halfway to her ears as if getting ready to duck and cover. He looked at her. She looked at Him. He reached up and lifted off His buy'ce. She looked at Him as if surprised at who she had just startled awake.

"Thanks," He said finally before the young woman nodded vigorously. "Do you want some of the booze?"

She shook her head with equal vigor as He looked at her with mild confusion as to why she hadn't left yet.

"Do I owe you some credits." He asked as she stood frozen with her hands up and shook her head in the negative again.

"Do I have something on my face?" He asked as He ran a heavy hand over his scar marked face.

No, again.

"Do...you want to go now?" He asked starting to wonder if He had just scared her that much.

She nodded a yes again.

"Alright then, girl." He said calmly, "Off you go."

She turned quickly and disappeared back through the crowd before he picked up the bottle popped it open and drank straight from the bottle. It was delicious, if a little on the sweet side. He looked around and recognized a few faces before He leaned back and removed a datapad from His armor and started going over list of assets he would need for an up coming raid as well as the details from the sacking of the colonist city on the planet Ordo. It was a long list.

Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Drego Ruus Drego Ruus Korso Rook Korso Rook Ruus Kote Ruus Kote I'dadr Gargon I'dadr Gargon Valery Noble Valery Noble Noah Corek Noah Corek Liorra Liorra Daesyn Rodarch Daesyn Rodarch Vaux Gred Vaux Gred Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Kurayami Bloodborn Kurayami Bloodborn Revna Revna Brooke Waters Brooke Waters Skye Mertaal Skye Mertaal

Mia couldn't help but smile at the offer from both Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch and Drego Ruus Drego Ruus to talk. Warmaster, and leader of the Journeyman. She gave Arla's shoulder a squeeze, hailing the bartender down for the three of them. "Just balancing the burdens of parenthood alongside everything else." she replied to Drego with a small smile.

"Three smoking guns." she ordered sliding over her empty glass before turning to lean on the bar to address them both.

"Would you judge me if I told either of you I didn't think we'd make it this far?" she said quietly "In my experience, we've normally had several internal battles and taken three steps back for every step forward." she pondered it for a minute, then chuckled. "There's still time for that I suppose."

Drego Ruus Drego Ruus Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch

Evelyn made her way up to the lounge, face glowing with a thin sheen of sweat from dancing. A flowing skirt hugged her hips, stopping at her shins, a crop top that left her shoulders and midriff bare, save for the tattoos that covered them. She waved her daughter Jhi off as they aplit at the stairs, her eyes settling on a familiar figure tucked into a booth.

Grinning she stalked her way towards him slipping into the booth the same side her was on, feet on the bench, backside on the table as she plucked the datapad from his hands. "I think you are misunderstanding the purpose of a club, Hunter." Her eyes skimmed over it, before she set it face down behind her where he wouldn't be able to reach it.

Ordo Ordo

VWofc9D.png
It hadn't been that long since Mishel had landed on Mandalore. Still, she felt it would only be right to announce her presence, she knew the feelings of Mandalorians when it came to the Jedi. She knew, most, of their feelings her wife notwithstanding. Wearing a dark burgundy dress that looked damn near black in the right light, she smiled politely to the people around her and pushed her way through the crowd. Adjusting the sequined scarf Mishel delicately pushed her hair out of her face. The music thumped and people were generally happy, the Force was about as fuzzy as most people's soberity around here. She spied Mia Monroe Mia Monroe from a distance and approached the guards, not having the ability to go by them as some of those in the Liberators' close circle. After a few moments of making clear what it was she was here for, to the guards at least. Mishel gave a nod toward Drego Ruus Drego Ruus and Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch as she spoke, "hope I'm not intruding, I'm Mishel. Liorra's mother."

VWofc9D.png

Kurayami had caught wind of this gathering and decided what the hell could it hurt to show up? As long as he stayed out of any bar room brawls? Shouldn't hurt at all...shouldn't being the key word there. NO better way to find out though than to dive right on into the deep end. Unlike most times those there had encountered him, he was without armor, leaving that back onboard the gunship and opting for a worn black flight jacket bereft of any squadron or faction markings and only a captains insignia. If one were in the know enough they may place that it was the dress insignia favored by the Corellian Defense Force many years past. Underneath that was an olive drab colored shirt paired with black slacks adorned with first class bloodstripes and a weathered dark gray leather utility belt with an SE-44C holstered on either side.

As he entered the bar he finally remembered to slide the welding goggles back up onto the crown of his head and blinked at all the neon insanity. He found himself sidling up to the bar to order a jet juice. Thanking the bartender and opening a tab, he looked around and saw the face of an old friend and went to go sit with him, only noticing that a woman had stretched out on the seat next to him already. Ordo Ordo and Evelyn Rekali Evelyn Rekali looked quite comfortable and so he used the Force to pull a chair over to himself and sat down across from the two of them, raising a glass in salute. "Don't mean to interrupt anything, and happy to head on out if I am."

The man could be quiet when he wanted. And, as a Goran he had more suits of armor to hide himself in than was strictly healthy. As he sat, he watched. For this occasion, he had begged off from Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch and Mia Monroe Mia Monroe . Far too often he had locked himself in his forge of late, a mind of metal and sparks, thinking, researching. He felt close to the breakthrough he sought, be he also felt the uncertainty and pain of his beloved, and so he had drug himself from the apprentices and smelters, watching he until she seemed to collapse in on herself like a bloom of iron with too much slag.

Ijaat you fool, she's not meant for this without another...

Standing, he grabbed his flask of tihaar from his office and walked over to Mia Monroe Mia Monroe . Somehow, with a twist of his grin and a gentle nudge through Jukre Tuning, suspicion was turned to acceptance. He slipped off the battered helmet colored in traditional Protectors scheme and grinned at Mia, half ruefully and with the grace to duck his head in shame. His hands moved slowly, oddly, as if maybe injured or fatigued.

"Su'cuy, cyar'ika... I managed to slip away from work tonight... And turned it over to several capable apprentices... They will continue what we have found... For now... I return to my people.. And I'm sorry I was away to begin with..."

He paid the others enough mind to nod politely, and stood ready for a punch to the gut, a tirade, a hug or more. It had been far too long. And he felt changed, after the work they had been doing. Try as he could to hide it, even his aura would feel weary and wavery, not quite as it was before.

Mia Monroe Mia Monroe | Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch | Drego Ruus Drego Ruus | | Mishel Mishel

VWofc9D.png

"Hey, what do you mean I'm under age?" Lio wanted to know what the hell that meant, "I passed my verd'goten! Aw c'mon!" What was this thing about galactic standard ages? What does that even mean on Mandalore? "We're Mandalorians! Since when did "gAlAcTiC sTaNdArDs" mean anything here." She looked out over at the bartender, "seriously?" The young girl groaned, "fine, get me a FizzyGlug, and I want one of those fancy umbrellas!" She shouted down the bar and looked over at Kurayami Bloodborn Kurayami Bloodborn and then toward Ordo Ordo and Evelyn Rekali Evelyn Rekali "can you believe this? Galactic Standards, I've faced down a dar'jetii, murdered plenty of their troopers and I can't have even one drink?" It was completely unfair, of course.

A Real Motherfucking Stormtrooper

"Would you judge me if I told either of you I didn't think we'd make it this far?" she said quietly "In my experience, we've normally had several internal battles and taken three steps back for every step forward." she pondered it for a minute, then chuckled. "There's still time for that I suppose."
"Trust me, it's a surprise to me too." Drego admitted, slipping a drink under his helmet. "All work, no play. Wish we had someone to fight, at least." Drego let out a low chuckle. "I'm sure things'll work out fine. Can't let the cynicism get to ya, in my own experience. Start looking for things going wrong, and you'll find plenty. Focus on the things that go right, and you'll find plenty as well."
"hope I'm not intruding, I'm Mishel. Liorra's mother."
Drego paused, looking over to the woman. "Not familiar with them. Then again, I need to start getting out of the war office more, get to know more of our Vod." He let out a chuckle, a smirk forming under the helmet. "Nice to meet you, at least. Drego Ruus."
"Su'cuy, cyar'ika... I managed to slip away from work tonight... And turned it over to several capable apprentices... They will continue what we have found... For now... I return to my people.. And I'm sorry I was away to begin with..."
"Gar oyayc!" Drego exclaimed in a clear smartass manner. "Nice to see your face, Mand'alor. I'm sure work has been rough, if mine has been any indication. Wish I could'a told my younger self to get into politics, would've made me a better man at what I'm doing now."

I think you are misunderstanding the purpose of a club, Hunter."
He could feel her getting closer. Her long strides stuttered by talking and moving through the crowd. He looked up as her long-fingers wrapped around the datapad and and lifted it to see what He had been doing. His eyes followed her hand as he opened His mouth to speak but words failed as He saw her. Her hair a shade of green that defied His meager knowledge to describe it, was shorn tight to her scalp on one side and parted just so. Her hair on the otherside was braided and hung over her shoulder. He watched her golden eyes and the soft color of her cheeks, a gentle rose from the exercise of dancing. He was stricken by her beauty. There was no way to describe it. Her beauty struck with all the force of a turbolaser, and took His breath away and turned the whole bar into nothingness for just a moment. And for that moment it was just the two of them. He missed the entirety of what her words were. She had enamored Him so completely that He had just watched the way her lips moved and glistened in the many lights of the club.

"I don't know what you said, Huntress, but I loved the way you said it." He replied, not bothering to hide His complete ignorance of what He was supposed to do or say.

He heard the voice of Liorra Liorra and held up the bottle of Tihaar as she looked their way, before he returned His attention to Evelyn Rekali Evelyn Rekali as she stretched out her long legs.
Don't mean to interrupt anything, and happy to head on out if I am.
He heard Kurayami Bloodborn Kurayami Bloodborn say as he joined them. Ordo recognized the bloodstripes immediately and was taken back to His distant youth and the farm where He had grown up with his younger sisters. It was a fond memory He went to. When He had kicked a ball with them in the yard and pretended to be boloball players.

"You aren't interrupting, Kura." He said calmly before looking up into Evelyn's eyes, "Yet." He gave an exaggerated wink that looked out of place on His scarred face.

"You're probably saving my shebs since I was trying to work when we're supposed to be playing." He continued. He would get the datapad later. She was right. They all were. A little steam could be vented now and then.

"Don't be too eager to wish for someone to fight, Drego" she said with a chuckle "We've enough on our plate as it is. War will find us, one way or another, it always does." They still had the undead to clear out, and the sith state from Which Kaine kept launching his attacks. On way or another they would purge him and his ilk from this sector of space.

Mia gave a broad smile to the woman that approached her. Mishel was nothing short of beautiful. "Not at all. Liorra didn't tell me you would be joining us." Before she could offer anything more, before she could contemplate exactly where her charge had gotten too unfamiliar armour approached them, though he was not unfamiliar in the force. She turned to collect her drink from the bar, taking one large gulp at his words, setting the glass back down on the bar.

She rested a hand on Arla's arm briefly. "You're off duty." It was a reminder to the woman and a hidden request for her not to react as she turned in one smooth motion, her fist slamming into Ijaat's now exposed jaw.

Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch Drego Ruus Drego Ruus Mishel Mishel Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel

VWofc9D.png
Mishel only gave Drego Ruus Drego Ruus a tight smile, "quite alright."

She took a step back when Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel showed up, she knew of the man, and she also knew from what Liorra had told her. He had been no where to be found, and that Mia Monroe Mia Monroe had more or less taken up the role of guiding the Mandalorians. A task that by all accounts of Mand'alor he should be doing. Mishel had been around enough Mandalorians, long enough to read the room and took another step back when Mia took her swing at Ijaat. The Jedi then took a drink off a roving tray, she stepped around Ijaat and looked toward Mia with a sincere tone. "I'll give you two some room, but I'll be by the infinity pool. I'd like to speak with you privately about Lio."

Knocking back the shot of whiskey she delicately placed it back on the tray. "A pleasure to meet with you all," the Master Jedi gave a polite nod toward the group, Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch included.

Rubbing his jaw, he stood, muttering, and spit a bit of blood and what could have been a tooth out into his hand before rising. He didn't sue for forgiveness or dissemble. He merely nodded, and wiped his split lip clean. He nodded to Mishel, she likely wouldn't remember him. But she herself was hard to forget.

"I deserved that. Hell, I deserve a few, if need be."

Smiling, he turned to Arla.

"She's allowed to do that. Always."

Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch | Mia Monroe Mia Monroe | Drego Ruus Drego Ruus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom