Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Future Mentor?

Hey there,

Just wanted to ask if any Sith would be up for becoming the mentor to a character I have later on? I've got an idea for a path she could take, but we'd have to figure out how to do it.

If your interested, just let me know below and we can talk.

Hey. Thanks to all that wanted to be her mentor. The character I wanted to do this kind of arc with, is Kinhaes Maluibon, she's a Jedi Padawan of the Jedi Order. She's been having various repeating visions of an armoured Inquisitor, with an accompanying Purge/ Death Troop squad, fighting in battles that have yet to happen.

I've also made armour and the squad of troops that went along side the inquisitor. I was planning on making her a ship, but think a standard one will do just fine. If anyone has an open ships that can hold around between 12 to 8 people that are aligned with the Sith Faction, I'd be grateful to you for that.

If anyone has any idea of how to set up that arc/ transformation from her Jedi self to a Sith, let me know. She's been carrying around a lot of anger and even some doubts at the teachings of the Jedi Order. Not to mention that she lost her master a long time ago and has been carrying that guilt of not being able to stop his death since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom