Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From Dancer to... Whatever It Is You Are!

I continued to sleep, my ears flicking at their conversation. After years of practice, I had learned to tone out such things, but that didn't meant that I didn't often awake with more information than I clocked out with. I could simply ignore the words. But if you played a song over and over next to me, sometimes I just woke up singing it perfectly... more or less.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]
[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

New Beginnings Are Found In The Strangest Places
Saryana moved closer to Alex and gave the silver-eyed woman her hand. She had a feeling she knew what was coming when she saw the notebook. Saryana was not a fan of papercuts and she sincerely hoped the woman didn't intend to slice her finger with one of those sheets of paper. Part of Sary had a feeling that if that was what Alex intended then it was inevitable, but that didn't mean she had to like it. [member="William Seraven"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Saryana Lynae"]

"Eve. Come in here please." Soon after the young woman-droid came through the door and Alex smiled at her. "I need your help for practice." The AI sighed and looked at the book then Saryana. "This one one make me have to change bodies again right, im just now getting used to this clone, its a bit more crowded up here in her head than the last." Alex laughed and shook her head over the body switch which gave Eve the need to sit down and hold out a hand, letting a finger get cut with the paper. "Ok Saryana, i need you to work this through step by step, i dont expect you to be able to do anything, but first you need to make sure you are centered and your mind is clear, frustration will only make this harder and could cause Eve harm."

Saryana Lynae

Saryana grabbed Eve's hand and focused. She cleared her mind and tried to sense the wound. 'Superficial laceration of the epidermis and top of the dermis. Non-life threatening. Causes pain,' Saryana mentally listed off the characteristics of the wound as she concentrated on it. She focused on the damaged cells, willing their cellular processes to speed up. She felt a slight change and wanted to open her eyes, but she resisted the urge. She kept her eyes shut and focused. She could feel Eve's flesh slowly knit together. She had no idea how long she had stayed like that, holding onto Eve's hand and focussing. Finally she willed the clone's cells to slow down to their normal speed and openned her eyes. The small papercut was closed, but according to the clock slightly behind Eve it had taken the Togruta and hour to heal it. She felt completely drained. Healing the tiny cut had exhausted her. [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Alex blinked and watched every second of the process until she helped hold Saryana up because of how tired the Girl was. "Hey, Fox- i mean Will..." She laughed to herself for a moment at almost calling the kid the same name as Vulpesen, damn Zorrens and their tails. "... Mind helping your girlfriend off to bed, you two can cuddle in my bed if you wish... i will be looking over it with a blue light in the morning though, so make sure cuddling is all you do."

The words shook my from my sleep and I paid no attention to the near nickname, hell I barely even caught it. Rubbing a bit of sleep out of my eyes I stretched out, my tail puffing behind me. "Sure." I got up a bit unsteady at first but with a few waves of my tail I managed to find that plaace of balance before walking to Saryana. "Come on, lets try not to let you stay too unstable."

Saryana Lynae

Saryana mumbled sleepily and allowed to Will to half-walk, half-drag her to bed. She pulled him down with her and cuddled up to him with her head on his chest. She was asleep almost instantly as her small healing lesson left her completely exhausted. She snuggled up to her fox-like boyfriend and smiled contentedly in her sleep. [member="William Seraven"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

I carried her to the bed, happy that even when I was fairly sleepy, I had my natural strength to rely on. Once we made it to the bed, I made no objections to her pushing me down and simply fell back to sleep, this time holding her with me as we cuddled and rested on our trip back to wherever this strange, and possibly crazy white haired lady was taking us.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom