Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fringe Holiday

Alrighty, so Christmas will be coming in about 2 weeks. I'm planning on doing a Faction-wide thread that depicts a holiday gathering for the Fringe. This thread will be starting a few days before Christmas and all members partaking in the thread will receive gifts for your character. This can mean anything: ships, droids, weapons, slaves, artifacts, lightsabers, etc.

I just need a name for this Holiday and your preferred gift. It must be existing either here on the site or on wookiepedia and there must be realism. For instance, I'm not going to give Sargon a Galaxy Gun just because he put it on his wishlist (And sat in Santa's Dranok's lap).

Give me names for the holiday, other celebrations for it, and what you'd like to get. If you'd like to gift something to another Fringer at the festival/celebration, be my guest! All that does is strengthen IC relationships! Oh, this will also be a non-violent thread. No scheming, destruction, violence whatsoever.

And with that, I'll let you kiddos get to brainstorming!
- Lussk

I'd like a pet lion.... Sargon needs something to keep him company.... and a lion sounds nice.... its not a galaxy gun!
@[member="Dranok Lussk"]
he's an admiral he doesn't know anything about booms except with big guns@[member="Kayla Zorg"]

Matreya

I would like a custom saber, of any form or specification, but it must be made by Dranok personally. @[member="Dranok Lussk"]

Well I have two tuk'ata's, a baby girl, a wife..... All the slaves I could want, a wonderful star destroyer, the Dark Desire.

Oh Drannieclaus can I have your old ship the Ascended Demon? it fits with my ships, the Hungry Dark and Dark Desire.

Or if that is too much, then a cloaking device for my ship would be nice. I would love you forever and ever.

If either of those are too much then I would settle for a crystal to my saber somethign to make the Banshee's Wail even stronger.

Lucien I will give you a new slave or two my dear.

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]
I can do that. You'll need to do a development thread with me, but yeah. :)

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]
Dranok uses the Ascended Demon for personal stuff. The Horizon is a LoTF vessel whilst the Demon is personally Dranok's. Link me to the Dark Desire and the info. I can also work with a Cloaking device, give me info and I can make magic happen.

@[member="Kayla Zorg"]
I happen to know a Sith Interrogator who enjoys being straddled and told what to do. Just be sure to say "pretty please" when you sit in Dranieclaus's lap.

Matreya

@[member="Dranok Lussk"] I'm down, what kind of crystal you gonna use for it? Because then it could be mostly a misssion of if finding it etc, then getting em and making the saber.

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
*jumps on Dranok, and sits on his lap* ...I want a pony, some candy, more planets I can brainwash into my cult, more time with Shinju, meet Shinju's new wifie, a horsie, rancor-dragon, more candy, lightwhip, candy, new clothes, larger cult, and candy.

*hops off and goes back to dancing on the ceiling with eight trees*

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]
I mainly use standard crystals. Let me know what kind you want.

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]
What do you need me to do?

@[member="Kayla Zorg"]
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

@[member="Sargon Vynea"]
its ded
sorry ;_;

@[member="Dharma Vessia"]
I can do candy, cults, shinju, and a rancor-beast-thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom