Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fringe Holiday

/sits in @[member="Dranok Lussk"]'s lap

I want you, Dranok Claus. And let's call it Sithmas, shall we?

tumblr_ldj5ykwlak1qzkrfxo1_500.jpg

No slaves for me. If I attend I might like a new Starfighter,A awesome pet, a lightsaber crystal that may be hard to find, or a pistol that can replace the one that I have.

@[member="Pandeima"]
Dranok is already taken. By whom? Horak, my bodyguard.

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]
I can do dev thread help. Let me know when you need it.

@[member="Morna Imura"]
A starfighter? Yes.
Pet? Droid or organic?
Lightsaber crystal? Adventure time!
Pistol? I can get you one.

Matreya

@[member="Dranok Lussk"] a Firkrann saber would be cool. Whichever design you choose, but as well if you can find an amulet/artifact for Zaiden that can assist in Stealth..

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] that is a unique and canon item, @[member="Ashin Varanin"] can correct me if I am wrong but something like that might be used for event tech or require a decently lengthy thread to retrieve and find. Since its current status would be unknown. Still I like it and would be willing to help if it can be rped getting acquired.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"] @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]
All it does is duplicate the effects of Qey'tek meditation and hide your Force signature. It's not a huge deal, but it IS a fun little thing. I'd recommend doing an RP to find and claim it, but it's not a big enough thing to wait for an event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom