Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Friends of Notron

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Further expand the lore regarding the Coruscanti political realm and Coruscant First
  • ​Image Credit: N/A
  • Role: A society/movement
  • Links: Coruscant First
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Group Name: Friends of Notron
  • Classification: Society | Movement
  • Headquarters: Corellia
  • Loyalties: Themselves, supportive of Coruscanti independence movement led by Coruscant First
  • Group Sigil: Two hands shaking, with Coruscant and Corellia planets as background.
  • Description: The organization consists of like minded non-Coruscanti people who support an independent Coruscant due to differing reasons, mainly due to reasons of the members' similar to Coruscant First beliefs but regarding their own homeworlds.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Hierarchy: President - Head of the movement, simply a speaker. No authority as it is considered just a society.
  • Membership: Registration to be officially classified as member.
  • Dogma/Doctrines: The Friends of Notron society is supportive of the independent Coruscant movement flared by Coruscant First due to society's members' own similar agendas in their homeworlds.
  • Curios: No
  • Goals: Support and solidarity to the Coruscanti Independence movement led by Coruscant First and officially dubbed as COMPCOR - Committee for the Preservation of Coruscant
MEMBERS
  • Prof. Lyra Hunyadi - President of the Friends of Notron. A professor of linguistics and anthropology in Corellia University

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The society came into existence immediately after the arrest of [member="Zeradias Mant"] by Alliance officials on Coruscant. It was founded on Corellia by individuals, led by Professor Lyra Hunyadi, who believe in an independent Corellia and share similar goals and beliefs to the Corellian Confederation of old. Membership is not limited to Corellians, hence the numerous other non-Corellian members but the majority is either Corellian or from the Corellian system.

It began as a solidarity movement for Coruscant First's cause of an independent Coruscant aiming to vocalize the Corellians' own desire for independence but has recently tried to gather benefactors both for the Coruscanti and Corellian cause. The independent nature of the Corellians have brought the Friends of Notron great popularity and not a small following in the Corellian system. Moreover, through its support to the Coruscanti cause, it aims to stimulate the hearts and minds of Corellians to seek once more an independent and free Corellia.

The founding members of the Friends of Notron are professors or academics from the prestigious Corellian University which share the common sentiment and desire for an independent Corellian nation. Recent journals published by the founding members including Prof. Lyra Hunyadi have been targeted directly or indirectly regarding the topic of planetary independence. Immediately after their publication, critically-acclaimed Corellian writer Varn Kellick, published his third historical novel part of his best selling series of books - Coronet Stories. The book has been used by politicians often and on one occasion by Varn Kellick to stimulate Corellians to seek independence. After the publication of his third book, Varn Kellick broke his silence on political views and was inducted into the Friends of Notron society.

As it is not a party, nor could it be considered completely a political movement with an agenda, Friends of Notron simply is an organization of like minded Corellians and other foreigners who support the general idea of independent planetary nations influenced by their desire to see their own planets independent from intergalactic nations.

[member="Arcann Law"]

So, I actually really like this concept, but I have a weird request/observation.

Right now it seems this organization is written far more from the perspective of Coruscant First and how it relates to it from its relationship to it. That's completely fine and if you are satisfied with it, I can stamp this. But I feel like this sort of organization has a lot of potential to be expanded somewhat?

My suggestion here is to take a good look at the submission and maybe take a swing at making it more... individual.

Rather than focus on what it is in relationship to CF, focus solely on itself as a group.

Let me know what you want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom