Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friends Long Dead (Ven/Antares Windu)

She frowns, "I was less secluded there. It's better here where I'm away from my parents and their control. I'm free to do as I please here. Free to do as I want and not get yelled at for it. I love it." she looked down at the console, stroking it gently, "The Quicksilver Dragon is my baby.. She takes care of me and I take care of her. And unfortunately I haven't had the need for other people out here with me, but for some reason that's been good, because I don't want people to affiliate with me for fear they'll get in trouble."

@[member="Antares Windu"]

He lowered himself so that they were on the same level. He leaned in quick and whispered as if there were people who could hear them. "You're fine. You won't get anyone hurt." He said, and he leaned in even closer to her, and brushed his lips over hers, before leaning in more to kiss her.
@[member="Ven"]

She blinked in surprised, eyes flaring wide when he kissed her. She pulled back after a second, surprised, "Antares.." she trailed off, hesitant, unsure how to respond. She sat there for a moment, looking away, her eyes wide, "Ah.. I.. I'm not.. I can't do this..! I can't do that right now.. I just.. I'm not ready for something like that...!" She shook her head, "I can't, Antares." She said, firmly, otherwise she stayed quiet, uncomfortable.

It was a good thing she stopped talking. For if not, his fingers were going to find her mouth and close it. "I wanted to do that a few years ago." He said and he stood up straight. He rubbed his thighs as if that was the only thing that occupied his attention. "Now how long until we reach Bothawui?" He asked, and he looked her in the eye.

@[member="Ven"]

He shrugged his shoulders. "I want to know how much time we've got to catch up." He said with a smile before he took a seat in the co-pilot's chair again and spun it around to look at her. "Details this time."

@[member="Ven"]

He nodded his head. "Everything." He said simply as he straightened out his back and prepared for a story. He wanted to know every single detail, names would be even better, but he doubted she would give him the names of those who she trusted the most to help her 'kill herself.'

@[member="Ven"]

She frowned slightly, tilting her head to the righ as she piloted her ship, "Well.. I'm not sure where to start.. Back just before I faked my death, someone had ordered me deda. I dont know who gave the order, I dont know what they saw to gain; all I know is that from that at the beginning of that year someone was after me. I felt like I was being watched for months within the palace." she took a deep breath. Ven hadn't told anyone about this, and finally talking about it was uncomfortable for her. "One day I was faced with an assassin just outside the palace walls in the garden. There had been a festival of sorts, and my parents thought I was just in my room or somewhere with, say my body guard. Even he didn't know where I was.." she sighed, wiggling the end of her nose, "I was approached by a man I didn't know. He wasn't even Falleen. He moved to attack me and I managed to dance out of the way for the first attack but he got me on the second one." She reached up and set one hand on her left arm, just below the shoulder.
"Unfortunately the only weapon I really knew how to use was a knife, my parents enver trusted me with anything else, so when he went to finish me off I drew my knife and stabbed him. I was only able to do it because he wasn't expecting me to be able to defend myself." She was silent for a moment, "He died within the minute as I tried to push him off of me, given he'd fallen forward when I stabbed him. When he was dead I began to freak out. I had killed a man and had been attacked. I thought back to all that had happened, wondering if there was anything I could do. I saw it as my advantage, my one opportunity to escape. So I moved his body to a place that would.. make sense. One where people would think I was pushed to my death, that my body had been lost." She shakes her head, "that parts foggy.. I can't remember that completely. All I know after that is that I packed my bags, took as many credits as I could, and bought this big ol' baby of mine and ran." she stroked the console again, before glancing at him, "That's it. That's all that happened."

He nodded his head slightly. "I understand why you did it." He said. Why would anyone want to kill Venra? Is it because she wasn't a proper Fallanassi? She felt emotions, rather than being a brick wall? The people of Falleen were truly an interesting race. "You had reason to. To fake your death, I mean." He said, nodding sagely. And she truly did. If she were dead no one else would have to go after her to kill her, or see her dead...For she would already be dead.

@[member="Ven"]

She nods faintly, sighing, "I'm just glad its all over with and in the past. I can live my life for me now, on my terms." She smiled at him, "And I'm happy with it that way." before glancing back at the consoles, hitting a few buttons and turning a few knobs before leaning back in her chair, "Now you have to tell me everything that happened." She said, turning to look at him, "Starting from the last time I saw you."

He nodded his head. "Do you remember when I told you about how I couldn't make up my mind of going to the Jedi Academy on Tython?" He said, thinking back to the day long past. "I even told you about my ancestor's brother, Mace Windu. Or everything that I knew about him." He shrugged his shoulder. He couldn't remember exactly everything.

"Well once you died, the decision had come to me. I had to go to Tython to join the Jedi Academy. There was no other reason to travel the galaxy with my parents any longer." He said with another shrug of his shoulders. "Within the month I was within the Jedi Academy and had already begun my training." He moved his hands around as if to emphasize whatever point he was trying to make. "It's pretty straightforward." He said. It was to him, but to her who clearly knew nothing of Jedi, it must have been fascinating. "There, I met my Master, Kiskla Grayson, and I am still under her tutelage. Though there are still other Knights and Masters of the Jedi Order who teach the Padawans and initiates." He said with a smile.

"One of them is, the Headmistress of Tython's Academy. Her name is Rasu Gan." He nodded his head again. Though he never really noticed that. "She is still teaching me on Coruscant, well, a little bit. Under my request however." He looked her in the eyes and smiled. "It is better to learn from as much people as possible." The smile stayed on his face until his eyes traveled down her body and found the blaster pistol on her waist.

"o you know how to use it? The blaster? Like, really well?"

@[member="Ven"]

Ven nodded, "That's a lot to go through.." she glanced once more at the consoles, having listened to his story intently. It was true she didn't really know much about jedi or their traditions and the like. She glanced back at him when he asked about her blasters. She looked down at the two blasters at her thighs as they sat in their holsters, "Yes. I know how to use them quite well." She grinned, "I'm a perfect shot, so I've been told. I'm not the best, so I believe in my own head, but others think I'm quite good. My aim is spot on for the most part." she nods at him, "Why do you ask?"

He stayed quiet for a while. "If I lost my lightsaber or the use of the Force through whatever means or reasons...A blaster could save my life." He said simply. It would be quite useful to utilize a blaster. Only a blaster pistol however, they were quite easy to carry around. Plus they were concealable, unlike a blaster rifle that would seem to be poking out over his shoulder.

@[member="Ven"]

She nods faintly, "Well. Get yourself a blaster and I might see about helping you use it." She turned back to the consol, wiggling her nose, "Antares. When we land on Bothuwai, I'll have to go on my own, alright? Which means you either have to stay here or you make your own path, alright?" She tilts her head, glancing at him once more, "And see, now we have each other's holos, so you can contact me whenever you need to. Keep that in mind as well when you make your decision on what you're going to do."

He nodded his head to her. "Yes of course." He said with a smile. "I'll make sure I've got a blaster the next time we meet." The smile remained on his face while he spoke. He stood up however when he looked at her. "Visit the Jedi Temple on Coruscant one day." He said with a smile and he put on his boots and started to walk out of the ship's cockpit.

@[member="Ven"]

She slowly pulled the ship into Bothuwai space, landing it down onto a landing pad and getting up. Ven moved after him, catching up, and clapped a hand on his shoulder, "I do appreciate all your help today, Antares. Thank you. And I expect you to have that blaster next time I see you." She smiled reassuringly, opening up the hatch for him; she had other things to do once he was gone, so she wasn't going to leave quite yet.

Once the ship had landed since if he left he would have died in the atmosphere, he bowed to her and walked off of her ship. He was going to have to find a way off the planet to return to Coruscant.

It seemed he was going to have to sneak onto a transport ship or something to get back to Coruscant. And knowing transport ships, they weren't that fast, and barely passenger friendly.
@[member="Ven"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom