Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friends Long Dead (Ven/Antares Windu)

She blinks a few time, ""You" did all the work?" She crossed her arms over her chest, "I disagree, Antares. I believe I did all the work, thank you very much." She tapped the toe of her boot on the floor of her ship, perking one brow at him, "And why are you shoeless..?" she was genuinely curious about that.

@[member="Antares Windu"]

He shrugged his shoulders and looked at her. "What's wrong with no shoes?" He said and he turned back down the corridor. "Tell me what you have done over the last two years." He said, calling out behind him as he walked through the corridors of her ship only to find himself back in her cockpit, and on her pilot's chair again. He was beginning to enjoy this chair. Especially because it was comfortable.

He turned in the chair when she came in behind him and raised his eyebrow in question at her.

@[member="Ven"]

She crossed her arms, wiggling the end of her nose, "Well. Didn't start working jobs like this until about six months in. I had this ship from the start. I basically smuggling items and sometimes even people if hey need to escape or something, it depends on the job." she sits in one of the other chairs and crosses her arms, pulling her feet up into the chair with her, "What about you mister "Padawan". Does your master know you're here? Do you have one?" she was very curious.

He listened intently. He wanted to know how it all started, but it seemed like she wasn't going to go into very detailed...details. "I do have a Master. Though there are many instructors and Mentors within the Jedi Order." He smiled when he spoke of all of his past Masters. "My current Master's name is Master Kiskla Grayson." He said with a sense of pride. For she was a councillor, but the relevance would no doubt soar high above Ven's head, he didn't care though. She would probably be able to understand that Kiskla Grayson was an important person with the Jedi Order.

"Take a seat, this is your ship." He smiled, though he didn't seem to be moving from her captain's chair.

@[member="Ven"]

She perks a brow, "I would, except you're in my chair. Asides.. Aren't you supposed to be here? Aren't I taking you from something else you should be doing?" She was curious, as she glanced about the cock pit, thinking, "And.. I've never heard of Kiskla Grayson. What's she like?" She looked back at Antares, hugging her knees, blinking at him intently. She hadn't quite understood that he'd been asking about her faking her death.

He thought of his Master and only said. "Well she is like a Jedi Master." He said dumbly. Before he reached for her arm and pulled her closer to him while he sat down and she stood. He looked up to her since he was sat down and he waited a few moments before he said, "did you know I investigated your death?" He blurted out.

@[member="Ven"]

She blinks a few times, "You.. investigated my death..?" She looked very surprised, "Why? Why would you do that? I mean.. I was assasinated technically.. Someone wanted me dead, that's the truth. What more is there to investigate?" She cocked her head to the side and blinked down at him, confused yet curious at the same time.

He was quiet for a few more moments. "Because at the time I was in love with you." He said, and he spun around in the chair again, such as a child would. "And now I see you again, two years later?" He stopped himself and began to choose his words carefully. "Well it was a hard thing, a few hours ago."

@[member="Ven"]

Ven blinks in surprise, tilting her head to the side, "Love..? You.. loved me..?" she watched him carefully, unsure of what was unfolding before her. "Wha.. What do you mean? What are you talking about? Seeing me alive was difficult? Is that what you mean..?" She wasn't entirely sure how to approach this situation, her eyes wide, perplexed, confused, and curious all at the same time.

He continued to spin around in the chair, before he stopped, and was facing her. "Yes I did." Antares said as if it were nothing before he spun one more time and stopped, facing her again. "I suppose you hadn't even thought of me within the last two years? Hmm?" He said, there was an almost annoying part to his voice, though he didn't mean for it to be there.

@[member="Ven"]

She frowns, "When I left the only thing that was on my mind was my freedom.. I did think of you guys.. I did.. I thought of you and of my body guard.. And I wondered what happened. Believe me." she drooped her shoulders slightly.

He continued to hold her hand, before he pulled her on top of him so that she was within his lap while on her pilot's chair. "I do believe you." And with a warm smile he patted her arm, and shrugged. "How could I not with you being right here?" He held her close to him as if to prevent her from faking her death again and disappearing again.

@[member="Ven"]

She blinks in surprise, squeaking as well, "H..hey! Antares..!" she blinked at him before shaking her head, "You're getting very fresh with me mister." She warns, glancing off, setting her hand on his, "I appreciate you believing me though." She took a deep breath, "So." she attempts to stand back up, "Is there anywhere you need to go?" she inquires.

To prevent her from standing he spun the chair around with the added weight. "Isn't this fun?" He asked in a childish voice. He repositioned himself on the chair and then he placed his chin on her shoulder. "I have nowhere to go for a while. I'm exploring the Mid Rim, actually." He said with a grin.

@[member="Ven"]

She blinks in surprise, squeaking again, "dear... Antares.." she shakes his head, glancing at him, "Alright. Well. I have to go do that delivery.." she took a deep breath, "May I pilot my ship?" she inquires, feeling a little uncomfortable sitting on his lap. She glances at the controls, eager to get this ship up and running.

He spun the chair slowly so that it was facing the controls. "Go ahead." He said and he closed his eyes again as if he were going to go to sleep. He didn't particularly know why he was acting like this, but he was it seemed. And he quite enjoyed acting like a child again. There wasn't a lot of time for that within the Order, though he squeezed in as much as he could, when he could.

"Where is the drop-off?" He asked, pressing his muscular chest against her back and peeking over her shoulder.

@[member="Ven"]

She tenses up a little, forming her lips together in a line, "A..antares.. I need to focus.. C. Can I have my chair back..?" She just stared at the controls, unsure of moving or anything, just sitting there, her mind running a million miles a minute as she tried to focus on figuring out where she had to go and what she had to do, but she couldn't focus while sitting in the same chair as him.

He said nothing when she said that. It seemed old times were out of the window. "You don't remember doing this sometimes?" He said, almost sadly. It was kind of awkward however, when he tried to get up with her still in his lap. And when it happened there was just more contact in between them.

Eventually though he had managed to get out of the chair and found a co-pilot's chair to sit in and he waited.

@[member="Ven"]

She wiggled a little, glancing off, "I just. It's difficult to focus. I've been on my own for two years, Antares.. I don't even know how to interact socially anymore!" She frowns, looking at the controls as she sets them for the new coordinates, for Bothuwai.

He waited until she had set the course and was done before he returned to her. He placed his hand on her face and held it. "You ran from your secluded home...Only to be secluded again?" He asked with a question. He was a little confused at her words. It didn't even make sense to him. And then a thought triggered in his mind, though it would most probably be considered cruel and so he would wait for later. He continued to hold her head in his hand, before letting it drop softly on her shoulder.

@[member="Ven"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom