Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fresh Off The Production Line [Omega Pyre]

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
"Copy, bridge," Allaina said tersely. They'd acquitted themselves well in this firefight. They'd handled mines, enemy fighters, attempted fleeing enemies... but now it was time to show everyone what the Inimica could really do.

"Pylon gunner. Load heavies."

"Aye, ma'am."

Panels slid open atop the gunship. Allaina's fingers tightened around the controls as the pylon gunner took aim on the station, which was dead ahead. Heavy rockets primed in their launch tubes. The anticipation was killing her.

"Fire."

The heavy rockets, all eight of them, launched as their rocket trails burned brightly. They lifted up, then out, of their tubes, towards the unsuspecting station. This was enough firepower to annihilate almost anything light. These rockets would spell the end of this station, Allaina knew, as she watched the warheads fly on to their final destination. And then they hit.

One by one they tore through durasteel and bodies, blossoming in a final destructive rending of space. One by one they tore the staiton asunder, cracking it literally in half as the rockets hit home. The detonation was spectacular. Allaina eased off the engines just to watch the station go up. A small smile crept across her lips and she knew her bomber was the greatest piece of destructive technology yet created.

Siobhan watched from the bridge when the hail of missiles was unleashed upon the station. They ripped through its thick durasteel hull and tore right through.
The station was ripped in half when the missiles struck, then it was blown apart in a blazing inferno. It was an explosion worthy of any Republic Day parade on Coruscant, the developers of any bad action holo-movie would go green with envy.

There were cheers from the crew on the bridge as they witnessed the explosion. As far as field tests went, the Inimica had most certainly passed this one in terms of proving its destructive potential. Admittedly it had been pirates, but the desolation was a thing of beauty, so Siobhan thought and her judgement was surely impeccable. Siobhan did not join in the cheering, but a her lips formed a small smirk as she witnessed the magnificient devastation.

"Excellent work, Alpha Leader," she said warmly, pride evident in her voice. "Pleasure seeing your baby in action. Return to the Avenger."

The crew had earned itself lots drinks on Fondor, Moreover, Lieutenant Mare needed to be debriefed. Siobhan would direct this personally.

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
Perfect mission, Allaina knew. No casualties, no anything. Sure, the frigate was scarred and very harshly beaten, but it was otherwise a perfect run. Allaina could not have been prouder of how well her crew had done and how well the Inimica had performed. There was no mistake - the Omega Pyre crew now had their own super-heavy bomber to call their own and there was no holding it back.

There was only one thing left to do now. "Copy that, Avenger. Alpha Flight is RTB."

As one, the flight of starships heeled back around and headed back to the ship. The Inimica, being slowest, was the last one to arrive in, but it was certainly a warm reception. Once her ship touched down on durasteel, Allaina breathed out. She felt like she'd been holding that one in all mission. The stress seemed to just roll off her shoulders.

"Good work, crew. Go get a cup of stimcaf."

For a moment, she stayed inside her ship, but knew Siobhan would want to talk to her and discuss the flight. Levering herself out of the pilot's seat, she left the bomber, alone, proud. She'd done damn well.

Victory was theirs. The mission had not been without its complicatons, but nothing was. The frigate had taken its share of damage, but that would give the mechanics something to do back at the shipyards.

After having received yet another report on the state of frigate and ordered the XO to send a message to @[member="Tegaea Alcori"], informing her that the space station and the pirates were toast, Siobhan was in the hangar bay when Allaina Mare landed. She let out the breath she had been holding and smiled when the Lieutenant emerged from her bomber.

She waited for the Lieutenant to come down the landing ramp, then walked forward to join her, patting her on the shoulder. "Good work, Allaina. Damn good lightshow you pulled off. You and the Inimica," she said genuinely. She did not openly say it but one could see she was relieved. "Welcome to the team. Care to join me for a...debriefing."

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
Well, there she was, right as expected. Siobhan didn't disappoint. Quite frankly this was an interesting first real day on the job; blowing things up, trialing the new bomber and having the best possible time ever in doing so. Yep. Definitely a good day. With many more to come, obviously.

"Debriefing? Certainly, ma'am," Allaina said. There was a clear hint to that tone and, as true to form, combat adrenaline wasn't quite wearing off. It was a side-effect of throwing yourself headfirst into danger and knowing there was a chance, however slim, you weren't coming home alive. "Your quarters?"

"Yes, my quarters," Siobhan responded a bit too quickly, there was a certain tone to her voice, before she cleared her throat, realising that they were not alone in the hangar bay, though the other pilots seemed focused on getting stimcaf. "You performed admirably. So did your entire crew."

One mechanic gave them a sly look, like he knew exactly what was going on when Siobhan led Allaina out, but the Major paid no attention to that. Her quarters were the perfect place for a debriefing, no one would interfere and so they would be free to over the battle, tactical positioning and the damage the frigate had sustained.

All these were important matters and would undoubtedly have to come up. Finally the turbolift, which in Siobhan's mind was being ridiculously slow just to annoy her and increase her impatience, took up to the level where her quarters lay and she quickly led Allaina into the room.

The door was snapped shut with a wave from her hand. She gave Allaina a very wide grin as she stepped towards her. "You were...amazing outside. Thanks for everything," she said sincerely, taking another step forward.

"Making things go boom is my favourite, too. Well, one of my favourite things." Subtlety be damned, she was the storm the barricades and worry about consequences later kind of girl. Seemingly of its own accord her flesh hand found its way up Allaina's right arm. Then without further warning she kissed her.

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
It was nice to be complimented. Her smile was genuine, and her cheeks went a little red. The fact that this was getting interesting, really, didn't help matters. She wasn't expecting such a... personal welcome to the business so soon. Now that they were actually behind closed doors, things were getting extremely interesting equally quickly and Allaina found herself caught up in the flurry of the oment.

And a kiss. Like, damn. That was fast. For a moment she was stunned, but decided about a quarter of a second later to return the gesture, winding her arms around Siobhan, because when things got interesting, things got interesting indeed.

"One of?" Allaina grinned. "Tell me more." She liked where this was going, very much. She wasn't about to give up all her secrets, but this was certainly along the right track. And then Allaina decided that it was entirely fun to throw her back against her own bed and... well.

Rules, et cetera. You don't get to know any details you crazy stalkers, you.

"Many other favourite things. I'm very talented," Siobhan said cornily, enthusiastically kissing her. She could not resist giggling a bit, as much as she loathed the sound, when Allaina threw her back into her bed, which coincidentally was quite substantial in size. Apparently someone had put much forethought and planning into the captain's cabin.

No one could complain that Omega did not look after its employees. Siobhan had just about enough time to send a message to the bridge, informing the crew to get to hyperspace and only call her in the case of an emergency. Then her hands stroked through Allaina's hear and she kissed her like there was nothing else.

As for what happened beyond that, well suddenly the scene was obscured by a dark shroud so thick that no one's eyes could pierce through. Omega also respected its employees' privacy, even when it came to somewhat unorthodox initiation methods.

A few hours later the shroud finally lifted and thus our heroines could be beheld once more. A sweaty and thoroughly content Siobhan was lying lazily on the bed, dressed only in a flimsy robe, fondly caressing Allaina's cheek. "Now that was fun, wasn't it?" she chuckled. "Congrats on passing your initation into Omega with flying colours."

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
Unorthodox initiation? Omega? Never.

Lift the shroud and Allaina was very contently curled into half a ball, wishing very much to not have to get out of bed any time soon. The adrenaline rush hadn't quite gone away yet, for its substantial time meant only one thing: she was going to crash hard at some point. She did have to chuckle, though. "So, wait, that was my initiation? Blowing things up wasn't?"

She eventually decided to get up and threw some of her clothes back on, vaguely half-dressed and still rather enjoying the afterglow of a very intense moment. "Not going to lie, I think I'm going to love it here." One hand ran down Siobhan's flesh arm, not even noticing the other one was a fake. Yet.

"Oh, yeah, right. That was part one. It was impressive as well!" Siobhan responded with a lazy smile. She stretched her legs a bit on the bed, the flimsy robe left more revealed than shrouded, but then modesty was an outdated, bourgeois habit for respectable persons.

"Splendid. For my part, I think I'm gonna love having you here." She kissed Allaina on the neck when the pilot moved her hand down her flesh arm, though for a moment when it seemed like Allaina had noticed the crude droid arm Siobhan withdrew it slightly, looking embarrassed for just a short moment.

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
Pfft, modesty. That would imply Allaina was clad in anything other than a sheet, which was clearly how these things happened. She didn't care. Door was locked, right? You all can go home, nobody gets a peek, it's okay. "Good," she ended up saying. "You seem to be very intent on keeping me around. I can't say no."

She caught that reaction of hers, though. "Everything okay?" Allaina had to ask, knowing that something was going on, however minor. After all that, you tended to learn how your partner reacted if you were observant and the pilot liked to think herself a very observant girl. Curling into Siobhan, she put an arm around her, staring into her eyes, wonder and confusion both writ clearly on her face.

"Very much so," Siobhan said a brief chuckle. "I'm certainly keeping you around." She could certainly not say no to that. Beyond being hot and good in bed, Allaina was also an awesome pilot, an area where Siobhan felt out of her depth. Besides, she loved explosions and was good at bringing them about.

Then she looked embarrassed when Allaina caught up on her reaction. Her friend just had to be the very observant sort! Siobhan flushed a bit, ruining the moment because of her sudden stab of wethennishness was the last thing she had wanted to do "Yeah, I'm good. You were amazing," she assured her, leaning closer into her embrace and kissing her before pulling away slightly, so that Allaina could see the robot arm.

Truth be told, normally Siobhan did not angst or even think about it much. It was crude, sure, but it was remarkably efficient at hitting people, it had become part of her fighting style and generally she didn't care much about what most people thought. But now she did. Her cyborg eye flared up briefly, another memento from the Sith.

"Lightsabre blew up on me once," she said by way of explanation. That was the truth, well, a small part of it. The larger tale that led to it was rather traumatic and the cause of shame for her.

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
"I'm glad, because if you left me behind after that I'd be particularly disappointed," Allaina said, gently pressing her lips to Siobhan's neck and grinned. Yeah. That was a ride and a half. Never mind the fact that she was probably going to have to do it again, and soon, but that was for later.

Then it got serious for a moment. Sudden exposure to vulnerabilities happened like that and Allaina appreciated the gesture, very much, so early on. And a robotic eye as well. Siobhan was just as much woman as machine, which wasn't exactly a bad thing. She didn't seem particularly proud of all of it, which meant it was a sore spot for her pride and ego. Allaina knew not to poke that too hard, especially not so soon; it'd reveal itself to her if it was meant to, or not at all. That was how it worked and she had no problem with that being the way it was.

"A lightsaber, huh," Allaina said. "I didn't even know those could blow up that big. Well, there you go, I guess... Besides, if you're as much of a machine on the battlefield as you are in bed, then we're going to win every war." There was that playful grin again, poking at her stomach. Trying to cheer her up was the best thing.

As it happened Allaina did choose the right approach. Siobhan was not one for big pep talks, they tended to embarrass her, as sore a spot as this was. Besides, pointing out the her in her considerable sexual prowess always made her happy. She did have a bit of an ego, after all.

"Yeah, it was a big lightshow. On the plus side, it's good at busting heads," Siobhan responded, trying to make light of things, then despite herself broke out into laughter. "Oh, you haven't seen anything yet, hun, " she said with a wry grin. "You're real great yourself. In and out of the cockpit."

Siobhan's comm gave a beeping sound, it was a message from the bridge that they'd reached Fondor. "Surprising how much time you can pass with a debriefing, huh? We're about to land on Fondor. Sure @[member="Tegaea Alcori"] will be pleased!"

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
Allaina's grin was real. This was a blast, really, and couldn't be turned down as the most fun she'd had flying in a ling time. Siobhan was a new bedfellow she would not say no to. She wondered idly what other conquests were available, but that was a thought for later. She liked being in bed with this one, who also liked blowing things up.

"I'm keeping you," she said, as if a statement of fact. "We're going to have fun. I'm sure between me flying and shooting we're going to make some seriously pretty light shows for everyone else to be jealous of."

And then beep beep. "Aw, that means clothes," Allaina said, laughing and actually deciding that getting dressed was probably a good idea, so she started doing exactly that, with no care for decorum while the door was locked. "Come on. Let's get this done so we can go blow more things up." As usual, this was the best idea ever.

((I think Tegaea can appear now))

Siobhan raised an eyebrow at that in amusement. "Keeping me, huh? Leashed and collared so that I can't run away?" she asked innocently. As @[member="Tegaea Alcori"] knew very well, Siobhan liked it when her adult fun was rather rough."I can see we're gonna have so much together."

Ah, yes, the annoying beeping sound, though the comm had finally shut up. "But I'm so comfortable here," Siobhan mock whined, before getting up and putting on her shirt and trousers, as usual with no care for decorum or propriety. Her clothes were strewn across the room, Allaina would get a rather enticing view of Siobhan's arse when she bent down to retrieve her trousers.

Her boss would want to debrief them, Siobhan licked her lips at the prospect of that. She gave Allaina a quick kiss and squeezed her hand, then moved out of the room, being so polite to open the door for her.

The frigate was already in the process of entering the planet's atmosphere and steering towards a hangar bay in the Omega shipyards, where undoubtedly they would get a welcoming commitee. A comm message had been sent to Tegs' office in the Omega Tower, informing her of their success.

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
Well if that was a hint, Allaina heard it. "We'll see," she said only, grinning ear to ear. With such a wonderful view and all the fun left in the Galaxy to have, she was rather content to wait and see what kind of prospects awaited them both. Neither of them had any plans of dying any time soon, which was probably a good thing.

The door opened, Alaina puled Siobhan along the corridor, headed straight towards the docking collar, where the ship's primary entrance and exit would undoubtedly be. This had been, for the most part, a highly successful mission. Crews would unload the fighters for them. Everything would be handled by a highly trained crew, which left them free to go talk to the boss. It wasn't long before the ship reached the base of Omega Tower, which let the door open and the two warriors off their hge steely mount, towards the (hopefully) approving gaze of the CEO.

Tegaea was indeed waiting with Anya behind her. The CEO gave them an amused look as though she knew exactly what they'd been up to. Though, to be fair, in Siobhan's case this was not usually a big jump to conclusion!

"Congratulations. The base and all enemy were wiped out. Damage to our ships was minimal, and only a few wounded. You have both done very well. I'm guessing you two got to know each other too?" she asked.

It indeed did not take a great leap of logic when Siobhan was involved. Her extracurricular activities tended to be rather straightforward and she had never understood antifraternisation regulations.

The more the merrier, she thought. She flashed Tegaea a wide grin, winking at Anya. She knew from personal experience that her boss' secretary was far less prim and proper than she acted in the office. "Thanks, ma'am. We got to know each other real good. Allaina has many talents. She performed admirably and fit right in with us."

Of course, this could be interpreted as a purely professional evaluation and Siobhan was indeed complimenting Allaina's prowess as a pilot, but it was obvious to everyone that she didn't just mean that.

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
Allaina had to try very, very hard not to laugh. Apparently this was a common thing for Siobhan. Problem? Nope. This was basically insane as it was because Siobhan was having fun with the secretary? Right. This was just too crazy.

"It was an interesting mission, that's for sure," Allaina said. "I got a lot of experience and some very fresh perspective."

If there were more like that? She was in for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom