Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fresh Meat [OPEN]

Crentice rushed immediately to the stations and began doing his tasks. He made sure to do each rep quickly, and effectively, to ensure he got the benefit of the training, but still get a good time to boot. Upon completing all of the stations, Crentice headed towards the track outside of the arena. He had excellent physical endurance, so four laps around this would be nothing. He ran at full speed the entire run. It felt good to be on the run again. He had returned after the laps had been completed and got his times. He got his times at 3:15 for his trials, and 2:30 for his laps, for a total of 5:45.

Zratos smirked and ran over to the hall letting his other four arms reveal themselves as he completed the reps for each station with ease. After those he began his run and completed it with a certain finesse with a time of 4:02.

Before the other exercise began, the Anzat went and did the telekinetic exercise, calling the ball to come to him with extreme ease. Considering he was from the Zeison Sha, which was an organization that was reputed to have some of the best telekinesis users in the galaxy, this exercise was not extremely difficult for Krayzen. He did however take note in his mind of how the other participants did in the exercise – mostly for future reference.

The Anzat then heard the Spymaster of the One Sith Order speak, and after she had said “Go”, Krayzen quickly moved in, his light clothing not impeding his movements whatsoever. The young Anzat went and so a station, and he so that the mark in the station was “10”; moreover, Krayzen so that the stations was designated for those that wished to do 10 pushups. Krayzen decided to do that, and quickly finished 10 pushups. After that, the Anzat went and run for laps, and when he had finished, the time was 2:00 in total

'A physical assessment? There are a number of ways one could assess physical prowess, one of which being a physical exam from a doctor, which would probably provide more information on the subjects, which means this, like the other tests, aren't simply assessments. I believe these tests are more about how we accomplish the task rather than simply taking the test.' Gorteko thought to himself as he walked across the hall, in no hurry to complete the exercises. However, when he entered the next room he began to jog to the stations, completing each after reaching them. He then completed the laps in a slightly faster jog, having known that the time of 6:37 he received didn't really matter. He could have been the last one to finish, but was by no means the weakest; having taken his time on this trial, Gorteko had barely exerted himself, gaining only a barely elevated heart rate. Most anyone would be able to tell that the young sith didn't even try by his visible lack of sweat and his regulated breathing throughout the entire test. Gorteko figured that those who were assessing him would learn more by this than a simple run time.

Running?

Running!?

[member="Sinistra"] you are a cruel woman. Fortuna could only frown at such an idea, and simply watched the others do their run from afar. She was not here for physical combat, and it seemed she missed the initial telekinesis lesson. Perhaps she could still get something out of this though. With a firm determination she stepped right up to the Sith Lord, and bowed her head.

"Running isn't really my.. Thing. Perhaps you have something more specific to Telekinesis you could show me?"

Rexus silently obeys the commands given to him. He runs the gauntlet of exercises designed to test his physical conditioning. For the most part, Rexus breezes through many of the exercises without much trouble, his size and strength making up for most of it. While the others breeze through the obstacles at an unusually fast pace, Rexus does so with a more practiced and experienced pace. His injuries and respirator make breathing difficult enough and going balls to the wall like the others was something that could only hurt him.

Now at the run, Rexus heads right into it, his strides lengthening whilst he takes great care to maintain a proper running posture. He isn't the fastest nor is he the best at running for long distances. All of that said, Rexus knew how to pace himself and maintain a decent pace. In the end, Rexus finishes the run in about 7 minutes and the other activities in a total of three minutes, bringing his total up to 10 minutes or so. Finished, Rexus takes great care to stand aside from his fellow acolytes, his head lowered somewhat whilst his mechanical wheezes slowly begin to stabilize.

If he appeared weak...so be it.

The protestations drew her attention up from her notes to look over the one who asked for more telekinesis. A quick glance to the roster identified her subject. Her eyes narrowed behind the mask, and her voice was rather frosty, laced with annoyance through the rasping vocoder.

"Fortuna. This is not a lesson. This is an assessment of the new arrivals to determine what areas you are deficient in so that we may craft your training accordingly. Physical combat and engagement of the enemy in our unending war against the Jedi will require endurance and some level of physical fitness. I am not your instructor, I am the one deciding if you are worth our time to mold into the Sith you claim you want to be. I suggest you suffer through it and then lodge your complaints with someone who gives a damn what you think."

Her arm extended to the training room.

"Now, go."

[member="Fortuna"]

Darth Grimoire

D
[member="Kayden Ouron"] [member="RoyaleChaos"] [member="Krayzen Dratos"] [member="Fortuna"] @Onasius @Gruwel [member="Sinistra"] [member="Oodar Zelko"] [member="Darth Nemis The Undying"] [member="Darth Morsus"] [member="Xar Jurn"] [member="Gorteko Graye"] [member="Crentice"] [member="Froste"]

Physical trails? A curious course of events. Physicality was not a attribute she had concentrated on before. But, of course this was why she was here. Brutality of the her private trails on AzaZoth had helped her body tone the exertions of the force and combat. Being set upon by Darth Hauntruss' over sized ghouls was also a helping factor.

Grimoire on receiving the full instructions bowed her head and with a single swipe of her arm removed her cloak to reveal a tightly assembled black leather bodice below her chest and a waist band that clung her tunic together. Like this she would be more agile and less strained by the monastic garb of the Sith. The physical training would take her the longest. Grimoire moved to a work out station and jumping to a set of elevated bars began her chin-up reps only to later continue her regimen with push ups that moved into one-handed push ups.

But, it was then in the running that Grimoire shot a smiling glance at her instructor Sinistra. Indeed, the point of the next task was to tax her physical capabilities and running laps around the great courtyard of the Academy would do just that. But, speed in agile movement and endurance was the one skill in the Force that she was endowed with precision skills. And what was the Force but a natural extension of one's physical capabilities.

Grimoire froze, the force swelled and sunk into her legs. Eyes slowly opened. This was not like telekinesis for which she strained to control. Channeling Force was the greatest lesson her mother taught her. She was the Force's conduit. Leaning over into a starting position, she exploded into a Force Sped run. Like a whilo-wisp and a blur of vision she sped around the laps like a phantom. Her image only refined when she abruptly ended her laps in a sudden halt across the line. Her red eyes not allowing her head to move rolled to see her time.

All together 1:30. Grimoire exhaled and hissed in a menacing grin. "Hiss, hiss, hiss."

Xar looked over at the protesting acolyte out of intrest, he hadnt expected someone to openly protest against a sith lord. letting out a sigh he walked over and started to do the other physical tasks that he had been asked to do, as he continued to go through these tasks he found it rather easy and got a time of 2:45 when he had finished, he was rather proud that he was able to score what he deemed a good time

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

Captain of the Emeralde Luna, and owner/friend of
(Sorry for the absence, Star Wars Battlefront was gettin to me)

I completed the tasks with some difficulty due to my cracked visor, "3:56, not bad. I could use some work but not bad for a cracked visor." I say panting.

The lithe, predatory creatures that Yevetha were, Onasius was attuned to physical tasks more so than mental ones. He had learned much already from his experience on Glee Anselm, still there were numerous things the acolyte had yet to even comprehend. That much had become apparent in his last trials. This time around he had to show up some of the other competition, he needed to make his mark among Sinastra’s favorites. Of course it would take more than natural muscle and dexterity to make your way to the top of the pack amongst the One Sith. He would have to call upon the Force again as he had done with the telekinesis assessment. He would have to pad his movements with the currents of the living, breathing galaxy around him.

Before taking off, Onasius decided to stretch his muscles. It was something some of the acolytes had neglected to do. Some of them would probably come to regret that. In the end, he traded a few seconds added on to his overall time for the knowledge he wouldn’t have to worry about cramping or any pain pulled muscles. Now that he had his blood pumping and his midichlorians moving around his body the Force enveloped his whole being. The blanket of energy was something the assassin had felt only a couple of times in his life, and only now realized the true power he held inside. After he was finished stretching he took off toward his tasks with a newfound confidence seeded in the Dark Side.

The first exercises were more or less easy for him, he would do them over and over until the requirements were met. Each repetition became slightly easier but more painful. It was this pain that caused him to focus. He would use the pain as a reminder what it took to reach true power. Next would come the running. Onasius was much better at running than most other things. He was very, very fast. Now he was eager to see how far he could push himself with the aid of the Force. Each breath he drew now was like gasoline to his lungs. His body was warm and the Dark Side was combusting within him, propelling him forward.

In the end he finished his laps in just under 4 minutes. The Force was a powerful ally, but he was unable to focus it as well as some of the other acolytes. With the exercise and stretching before his total time was just under 9 minutes. Faster than some, slower than most. But he had completed each repetition and made sure he paced himself in the laps. While some of the others were out of breath, Onasius was ready to continue.

Jaith Dahl

Consumed by Darkness
Having come through all of the other exercises with flying colours, Jaith was more than ready for Sinistra's physical assessment. "This should be a piece of cake," he said quietly to himself. This would be easy, since he'd done plenty of exercise and running in his time as a mercenary; being on the run from some rogue generals as well as some bloodthirsty private military contractors.

After stretching out and limbering up, he started off on the trial, moving through each station with ease. He passed each station, and the reps, in quick time. The Mandalorian came to the final task which was the four laps. He could feel the Force flowing throughout his body, giving him a boost of strength. He completed the laps in good time and did the assessment in 2:30.

Kayden didn't know how to use the force to boost his physical abilities but he was still a pretty fit guy so this shouldn't be too hard. He took off running as fast as he could though each station, rep and lap. By the end though Kayden was starting to slow down, He was getting tired and finished with a 5:46 because of it.

The majority of them had finished their physical assessment and as Sinistra stood with her notes, she marveled over the skill level of the various acolytes. Undoubtedly, they would be honed until they had reach their potential. For some, their focus was strong and unwavering. However, others had known that they wanted to grow stronger and more powerful. To that end, it would be up to the staff of the academy to guide them to find the paths forward and discover where their true talents would lie.

She finished her duties, tucking the datapad away within the folds of her robes. She adjusted the volume on her vocoder, the settings accessible with just a look to her HUD.

"Your baseline assessments are complete. You are free for the remainder of the day to explore the academy and familiarize yourself with the facility and your classmates. Dismissed."

She turned to leave, her mind already heading onto her other duties as she had a meeting with the administration later in the afternoon that had just recently invaded her comlink to relay her summons. She was liking this transition less and less. She was used to answering to her OSI handler, not the admins of a Sith Academy.

[member="Froste"] | [member="Zephyrius"] | [member="Rexus"] | [member="RoyaleChaos"] | [member="Darth Slasher"] | [member="Kaster Sane"] | [member="Crentice"] | [member="Xar Jurn"] | [member="Raoh Logarius"] | [member="Matthew (Rogue) Drevur"] | [member="Darth Morsus"] | [member="Pak Kagrid"] | [member="Krayzen Dratos"] | [member="Zayden Madera"] | [member="Onasius Gruwel"] | [member='Darth Nemis The Undying'] | [member='Grimoire'] | [member="Kayden Ouron"] |

Darth Grimoire

D
[member="Sinistra"]
Grimoire stretched out her hand and summoned her cloak. The black fabric manipulated by the force levitated like a spirit and glided to her black inked finger tips. Wrapping the cloak around her arm, she bowed to her fellow Acolytes and strode beside Darth Sinistra's presence.

"Pardon my insolence my Lord." Grimoire spoke in obedient tone, "If I may have word with you while you return to your other duties elsewhere. My mother, Darth Hauntruss, spoke highly of you during my training on her cultworld. I wish to discuss a matter in private."

[OOC: Not in this thread btw, just making set up for a potential private thread if you are down.]

As soon as Sinistra turned away, Nemis cornered Zephyrius.
"Listen," he whispered at him, "I want to talk to you. I'm sorry about my behavior before. Maybe if we can work that out, we can be-" Nemis extended his hand meanwhile his mask dematerialized from his eyes, revealing his blue eyes "-friends?"

[member="Zephyrius"]

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

Captain of the Emeralde Luna, and owner/friend of
I walk towards [member="Sinistra"] , "Miss! I need to tell you something important, for five years of my life I was trained as a Jedi, and hated it. And I left with some, erm, questionable items. Well, not questionable to you, I left with 13 sith holocrons, but I can't open them yet, I don't have the knowledge to open them yet, either that or they are locked. I want to ask you if you can open them. If you can."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom