Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fresh Meat [OPEN]

The Lords talk of brothers and unity was something mostly unknown to Rexus. All he had and perhaps all he needed was rage. Regardless of his doubt or confusion, Rexus fails to show anything aside from what might be a somewhat perturbed expression. Rexus promptly lowers his hood, allowing those present to view what was essentially his birthright, the crimson skin of a Sith pureblood. Only the talk of further force and saber training is enough to rouse Rexus from his somewhat dour trance. That was what he truly came here for. Strength. The thought alone was enough to invigorate him beyond the norm. Nothing was going to get in his way and he would kill or survive any trial to achieve said strength.

Rexus responds to the Lords motioning with a nod as he then begins to follow her. Through size alone, Rexus finds himself scaling more steps than most with a simple step forward. This allows him to keep up relatively close with the Lord whom he tries to keep about five or so feet from. Though the mechanical wheeze like sounds of his breathing might be interpreted as a weakness, the truth was something much simpler: The surgeons responsible for Rexus' survival had simply done a bad job. He wasn't tired nor was he weak, something he knew he could exploit for personal gain should the need arise.

He'd work as a team solely because of one thing and one thing alone: If he was already plotting something then the others were as well.

The front of the academy was wide open for a courtyard with two large rings, both devoted to pain and sacrifice. On the one side, there was a wide open dueling ring where a number of students were currently engaged in fighting, the red flashes of their sabers throwing crimson halos at their feet. She extended her right hand, gloved palm open as she spoke.

"This is the main training ring. This is where you will learn basics of saber combat and dueling. There are many different styles of combat as many of you doubtless already know. However, even if you choose a certain form for your own personal style, you will learn the others in order to properly defend yourself from their attacks. Jedi preach mercy, but they will not hesitate to kill you on the field if the opportunity presents itself."

Opposite them across the pathway was another wide open ring, with pillories and stocks standing empty but ready. Punishments here were not undertaken lightly. The stained ground on both rings a grim reminder that the progression of acolytes through their training could be violent and bloody.

"This is where you will wear your shame and disappointment if you fail. I suggest you do not end up here. The administrators take great zeal in making even the most hardened pupils break. Be warned now. It is not a challenge to resist our ideals. If you cannot understand our teachings, if you think yourself superior to our philosophies, or our methods, you are useless. The greatest and most powerful among the One Sith all have something in common. We understand that pure talent is no substitute for rigorous study and that there is always someone more powerful, knowledgeable, or cunning. Arrogance and ignorance of the others around you will only get you killed."

[member="Froste"] | [member="Zephyrius"] | [member="Rexus"] | [member="RoyaleChaos"] | [member="Darth Slasher"] | [member="Kaster Sane"] | [member="Crentice"] | [member="Xar Jurn"] | [member="Raoh Logarius"] | [member="Matthew (Rogue) Drevur"] | [member="Darth Morsus"] | [member="Pak Kagrid"] | [member="Krayzen Dratos"] | [member="Zayden Madera"] | [member="Onasius Gruwel"] | [member='Darth Nemis The Undying']
Hey guys, don't forget to use the @Mention link beneath the avatars to tag people in your posts so we can know you have posted.

Oodar was so tired from the trip from Yavin 4 to here, he had fallen asleep on the submarine. His 12 feet tall body had been cramped and smashed in one side of the submarine only to be awoken by the pilot who told him he had missed the initial 'greeting'. Almost as if time was not a concern, Oodar would sigh and slowly crawl out of the submarine to see the class rounding a corner. Slowly making his way to the tour group, he would reach them only to hear [member="Sinistra"] talk about the great pride instructors took in beating students into submission. ''Odd'' Oodar thought ''The beatings only provoke physical pain and do nothing to cultivate knowledge. Nevermind, I must pay attention'' he stood up to his full height of 12 feet making him easily noticeable to the rest of the group and the instructor.

xar looked to the ring where the acolytes were in comabt wth each other, he slowly started to smile as he could sense the tension of the current battle's going ona nd the blood coming from the other ring ony made him grin wider. ''are all types of saber permitted in this ring?'' he asked the sith lord that was leading them

Nemis was finding it difficult to contain his excitement. The dark side flowed through his body at an even greater intensity as he climbed the stairs. He had to hide the fact that his sleeve was smoking and not far from catching fire. 'No sense letting them in on my tricks before the show starts,' he thought to himself, extinguishing the budding flame. 'Let's save this one for the finale...'

Onasius slithered through the shadows as the group made their way up the stairs. He chose not to ask any questions, letting the Sith in front of him be his guide and show them all the way to true Darkness. His obsidian eyes scanned the group as they moved in unison. Most of them appeared to be the average stock of fearsome warrior like Onasius. There were a few who also hid their appearance and those who embraced their darkness. After the group moved forward, Gruwel found himself near the back, taking in the entirety of the structure.

The promise of bloodshed and embarrassment on those who let the One Sith down sounded very exciting for Onasius. He would embrace whatever punishment they saw fit, knowing that his own blood being spilled was just as honorable as the spilling of others’. The Yevetha assassin came from a culture that surrounded itself in terrible occult like mysticism bathed in blood sacrifices and war. To say the Yevetha people were built to become Sith was not true however, considering the terrible xenophobia the species exhibited as a whole. It made comprehending the idea of “One Sith” harder for the new arrival.

A gnarly tongue lashed in bloodlust against the equally grotesque teeth he sported. The structure before him was swathed in the Dark Side, it cascaded over all of the disciples and poured through their veins. The taste of the Force was almost tangible for Onasius, he was ready to show his dedication to the instructions brought forth from the Dark Master before him and create his magnum opus in the ways of destruction.

Seeing the arena made Crentice anxious to perform in battle. He was ready to test his limits. He wanted to show off his skill, though he dare not say anything. He watched the duel from their current position, seeing he gleam of red fill area around the contestants. Then Crentice looked over at the bloody torture area. He wanted to avoid that at all costs.

He waited for further instructions from [member="Sinistra"] before he went anywhere. So he stood with the rest of the group, watching the combat of the ring before them. He hoped to gain knowledge of his primary three styles. Though knowing all seven would be best.

Zephyr could not help but laugh from the shadows as they looked upon the arena the blood lust in the air was palpable almost to the point that the coppery flavor could be tasted. He spoke loudly and clearly " Why not have one of these blood thirsty idiots duel since they seem so eager to kill each other." he said still unable to control his laughter. She spoke of brotherhood and allies but all that could be sensed and seen in this room was malice,hate, and scheming as to how one could take out the other. Zephyr had no wish to be mixed with the like of these blood thirsty monstrosities and would instead keep an eye on his own back while maintaining his distance as he would let the others destroy each other while he watched. There was no point in getting involved if others would gladly do what needed to be done with out so much as him lifting a finger.

The individual sabers weaving and dancing their way through the air as their owners fought tantalizes the now hypnotized Rexus. He saw the weapon used once in a pit fight that he did not have the pleasure of being a part of. Memories of how envious Rexus was begin to surface as he recalls how easily the blade severed limbs. More importantly, Rexus had heard that every blade was something of a reflection of it's owner and that no two were truly the same. Rexus would create his when the time arrived and that would help him drown his enemies in despair. Rexus continues to muse that the weapon, and the legacy it would allow to him to create, could ensure him a form of immortality. When he got done with the galaxy, no one would forget his name nor the heinous deeds he had done.

" It's power will be mine. "

Rexus had finally spoken for the first time since his arrival at the academy. His voice was a gravelly distortion of his already monstrous, stentorian tones. Were he not bound by the frightening distortion of his respirator, Rexus could have been a powerful speaker or demagogue. His attention quickly finds itself routed to the area where punishments were to be administered for the rowdy or rebellious. The overseers were quite adept at finding ways to torment Rexus and the Sith knew that his new instructors would likely be leagues above his old owners. The thought that new levels of pain and suffering could await him only solidifies his view of the Sith in general. They were the definition of power. They were the only ones capable of molding and channeling the internal storms of wrath and hate that constantly circulated within Rexus.

Though the pits and arenas were the only homes Rexus knew, a part of him finally felt like it had found a place where he truly belonged.

Nemis glared at the acolyte who had just spoken (zephyr). If there was one thing he knew, it was that he severely disliked this person. 'Someone should teach him to suggest a thing like that.'
"If you're so eager for there to be a duel–" he drew his lightsaber from under his robe marching towards the acolyte"–why don't you duel me?" He activated the blade, pointing it at Zephyr.

[member="Zephyrius"]

Seizing the opportunity to prevent bloodshed Oodar would walk up behind [member="Darth Nemis The Undying"], stoop down, and grab him by the shoulders. Gripping one of his shoulders hard as to make the blade drop to the ground, Oodar made sure not to harm anyone by accident. ''You fool'' Oodar said and as he spun around and placed the child on the ground ''You are a learner as I, do not let your emotions control you'' Oodar turned back around and picked up the blade, not giving it back but rather holding onto it. ''And you'' Oodar would say pointing at [member="Zephyrius"] ''You will see your fair share of bloodshed, do not be so eager. We shall all see out ends at the hand of a blade''

"Let me go!" Nemis struggled against the Neki's grasp. He tried to get his blade to return to him, but the giant's grasp as well as his own use of the force prevented him. "You imbecile! Do you know who I am? I am Darth Nemis, the Undying! I've slain beings more deadly than any of you will ever be! I've murdered legions of gladiators on that infernal dust-ball, Jakku! I killed the Leviathan of Geonosis with my bare hands! Now let me go before I tear you limb from limb!"

Zratos looked at him with an amused gleam in his eyes and walked up to the struggling sith. "Well if thats true then lets test your skills." He pulled back and pulled out a curved saber grip and had a lightwhip out in a moments notice.

Zephyr continued to laugh at the situation unfolding from his mocking comment. He completely ignored the large object that happened to be speaking to him. "See you fiends prove my point, So eager to sink your saber into something you could careless who or what it is." he said with a pause before walking from the shadows. " See you lot have already proven that you are easily manipulated by reacting to a simple comment that took me little to no effort to convey." he said with a half smile on his face "But by all means continue to prove how stupid you all are." He said as he looked to the sith lord standing before the group waiting for some sort of response.

[member="Sinistra"]

OOC:: Also im calling BS on the power game and auto hit Oodar did >.> do it again and I will not only ignore your char i will not rp witih you ...

Oodar would become very confused as the acolyte addessed himself as 'Darth'. ''You are no 'Darth''' Oodar would say pointing a long barky finger at the student ''That is a title reserved for those in a position of power, you are nothing more than a student over-eager for bloodshed.'' Oodar would place [member="Darth Nemis The Undying"] 's lightsaber in his cloak to be returned after the tour had concluded.

Zratos turned around retracting his lightwhip and gave Zephyr a nod showing his respect before walking over to him."Most of the people here are bloodthirsty cowards. But i see you are not like that. Perhaps we can get along?"

xr looked at the commotion that was going on, he could see thatone of the acolyte was rather over confident in himself. ''what an idiot, trying to show off strength when all you can do is boast'' he couldnt help but sneer as the sight of him being subdued rather easily didnt do much except make him look weak.

Looking out over the courtyard Gorteko seemed to have a specific lack of excitement. 'Negative reinforcement training? I would have thought there'd be more to it.' The young sith thought to himself as their instructor explained the area to them. Not to say that this form of training wasn't effective, Gorteko believed it to be the best form of training for what the sith wished to attain from their recruits. The weak would break and die, those who were strong enough to survive would grow in power, and stay loyal to the cause.

Although the man had quite a bit of trouble trying to take the scene in due to another scene being stirred up next to him. 'So eager to fight, even after the one clearly more powerful than all of us just told us that we were to be comrades. These are most certainly the sith my master spoke of. While perhaps I don't belong in their ranks due to my idealism; this is the best way to grow in power for the time being. Perhaps learning the saber forms would benefit me most as my master dislikes my personal style so much, this could prove a most intriguing endevor.' Gorteko dismissed these thoughts as he took a step back from the troublesome group and awaited [member="Sinistra"] to provide the next block of instruction, or perhaps intervene in the current happenings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom