Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fresh Meat [OPEN]

Sinistra had never paid a visit to Glee Anselm, but gazing on the tremendous academy located beneath the waves of the ocean world was an impressive sight to behold. Pyrrhus had created something grand and yet completely hidden from the galaxy. The perfect place to train the new classes of warriors and alchemists, inquisitors and sorcerers. She could could feel the pulse of the darkside within the halls. It was soothing and cold, like the dark heart of the sea.

Sinistra had been rerouted on her trip to Coruscant, and given a rather odd assignment. She was sent to greet an incoming class of acolytes and recruits to the One Sith. They came from all over the galaxy, seeking to join the One Sith, to hone their skills and their anger until both cut with the ferocity of a weapon. They were the future lords of the order, taking their first steps among the shadows of giants.

She could understand the reasoning on sending an active lord to speak to them, however she wondered if she were the right choice. She had been in the field as a spy for years, working her way up to a spymaster who could hold sway over trade and governments. She supposed in a way, she was a success story for the OSI bureau.

She waited for the new recruits to disembark from the submarine that would bring them to this nautical fortress. Her robes were crisp and black, accented with crimson and copper, matching the armor plates and mask she wore. Her gloved hands were swallowed by the voluminous sleeves of her cloak, the red lenses of her mask glinting from under the hood.

[member="Froste"] | [member="Zephyrius"] | [member="Rexus"] | [member="RoyaleChaos"] | [member="Darth Slasher"] | [member="Kaster Sane"] | [member="Crentice"]​
[member="Xar Jurn"] | [member="Raoh Logarius"] | [member="Matthew (Rogue) Drevur"] | [member="Darth Morsus"] | [member="Pak Kagrid"]​
[member="Krayzen Dratos"] | [member="Zayden Madera"] | [member="Onasius Gruwel"]​

Cole sniffled under his scarred mask as he sat in the submarine headed for the underwater academy. An underwater academy... I like the idea. Cole pondered. He did indeed admire the idea and could recognize its potential, but he couldn't help but think of all the things that could go wrong. Nevertheless, he was here, well almost there anyway, and ready to train. Cole glanced around at the other Acolytes as the pressure built up and the submarine sank lower and lower. He recognized a few from previous endeavors, but he had yet to truly get to know anybody. I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to learn the ways of the Sith.

As the submarine came to a halt and allowed its occupants to unload into the grand academy, Cole stepped forward to exit the submarine. He was one of the first, as he was definitely ready to get out of the crowded submersible. Upon his exit, he noticed the enormous academy. It's almost... Beautiful. The vocabulary Cole had thought shocked him at first, but in all honesty this was the case in his eyes. The next thing he had noticed was the Sith Lord standing in front of him and the group. Immediately, he stepped forward, bowed, spoke simply, "My lord."

Zratos stepped out of the submarine looking around his many eyes blinking as he gazed at the academy in awe. He was shocked that he was one of the few acolytes chosen to come her.

His eyes stopped on the woman and he immedietly recognized her from his research. "Sinistra is here? Why?" He caught himself and walked forward and gave a formal bow his hood flittering up during his bow showing his horrific face for a split second.

Crentice, on board the submarine waited for it to dock. Crentice thought to himself that this was indeed an impressive sight. A completely underground complex for the Sith. He was confident in his abilities and had no doubts. Although, the longer the ride took, the more curious he became. He felt the dark side getting stronger as they got closer. A slight smile emerged on his face, behind his mask, as they docked.

He got out just as the few ahead of him had done. Crentice was astonished at the place. Keeping his face hidden behind the maroon mask that kept him a secret. He wanted to explore the place, but he knew he couldn't, and stood with the rest of the acolytes. He bowed and said, "Greetings, my Lord."

Gorteko sat on the vessel of transportation that he was given along with the other acolytes; he sat with his legs slightly spread, his forearms resting on his thighs and his chest slightly leaned forward. This position allowed the sith to meditate in the way he had grown accustomed to as he and the rest of the group traveled towards the facility.

Upon arrival the man waited until a couple of acolytes had departed the submarine once it had docked before he stood up and followed them out onto the floor. 'Interesting to say the least. The only obvious way out would be how we just arrived unless one wanted to take a nice long swim.' Gorteko thought to himself as he looked around the room, one of the first things he always did when entering somewhere new was look for exits; old habits still affecting his actions. Then his eyes laid upon the sith before them, obviously more powerful than anyone who just arrived, more than likely a trainer or tutor for the group. It was at this time that the acolyte would give a bow out of respect but offer no salutations as it seemed entirely unnecessary at this point. He would then stand amongst the other acolytes awaiting whatever it was they all were awaiting.

On the far end of the submersible sat a shadowy cloaked being, largely obscured by shade cast unto him by the girders and pipes of the ceiling. Two serpentine eyes where all that pierced through the darkness; the narrow pupils observing the other occupants of the small craft with a soft, almost lifeless gaze. Those who would stare back into the reptillian eyes would feel a sense of hollowness; an empty space where one would find a soul. Here, there was no such soul. As the submersible came to a stop, the being slowly stood up from the weathered metal seat from which it sat and stepped into the dim lights that lined the ceiling.

The light revealed a being clad in darkened animal-hide clothing; random strips of leather wrapped around the being's limbs like a mummy who's bindings where coming undone. Tattered strands of leather and cloth hang uselessly off of the being's silhouette, further giving an undead appearance to the being. A crude paldron crafted of metal and leather padding rest atop the being's right shoulder and extended halfway down the upper arm, strapped to the arm and shoulder by a thin wire made of cloth wrapped several times around the arm and bicep. A metal belt adorned with tribal engravings lay firmly constricted around his waist with a large, diamond shaped buckle that ended with a loincloth made of several leather strips.

The being would walk down the isle of the submarine towards the umbilical which allowed passage between the docked submarine and the underwater academy. His footsteps produced a distinct "clink" as he strode, indicating cybernetics of some sort. The extent of the modifications this individual possessed was impossible to tell, as his clothing revealed nothing. As the being walked through the umbilical, he made sure to walk with his hooded head looking down as though to intentionally hide his face. From the end of the umbilical the being could make out the glorious inner sanctum of the Academy. At last he raised his head, perhaps revealing his true identity to his fellow acolytes. However the result only raised more questions about the being than answers.

A mask crafted from the skull of an animal rest upon the face of the being; one half a pearly bone-white, and the other completely pitch black. The lighter side of the mask sported red lines on the upper and lower part of the eye-hole, giving the illusion of bloody tears. The only indication, aside from his eyes, that this being was even a living thing and not a droid of some kind where the tusks that flanked the sides of the mask and the scaly maroon chin tipped with horns that was visible where the "jaw" of the mask would be.

The being stepped onto the finely woven red and black carpet that draped the metal and marble floors of the academy. Several stone statues of accomplished Sith warriors long past lined the vaguely circular chamber. Magnificent, regal, beautiful; all words one would use to describe the inside of the Sith Academy. All except for the being who stood motionlessly, staring blankly at the copper and crimson clad Sith that stood across from him on the long red carpet. Being sensitive to the Force, the being could sense the power emitting from Sinestra washing over him like sunlight. Acknowledging her as his superior, the being preformed a silent nod of respect without breaking his deathly gaze on her for even a second.

Vehicles were the bane of Onasius’s existence. He loathed every moment he was stuck aboard the damned vessel and wished he were on land where he could be doing battle and spilling the blood of his enemies. Though he hated it, he understood that his training was to come first. Death always followed the Yevetha and he needed to sharpen not only his blade, but his mind too. He stayed in the back of the group when the acolytes disembarked the vessel, choosing to try to blend in as much as possible.

Onyx robes cascaded the skeletal vestige of a creature in milky darkness. He used them to his advantage, cloaking his face in the deepest tendrils of the shadows to avoid the stares of the other Acolytes. The lighting of the cavern was much gloomier than the artificial lights aboard the submarine. If one were to look hard enough they might see the sharp razor like teeth protruding from Onasius’s angular face or his gaunt cheeks. He was a very sickly specter of the Dark Side so when people looked they usually tried not to stare.

The immense Sith temple seemed to be carved out of the cavern itself. There were many walls pouring forth from the cave floor in a lavish display of the Sith’s opulence. The courtyard the acolytes had gathered on was also very large. It had a couple of dueling rings off to one side and on the other had a selection of large pillars all marked with blood splatters. It was not too obvious what they were for but Onasius was eager to find out. The immediate promise of blood was enticing to the Yevetha whose entire culture was based on blood.

Onasius offered the Sith before him a slight nod. The Apprentice would show respect, but only out of respect for their power. He had been taught to have hatred for everything in the galaxy that was not familiar, including all species beside his own.

Xar sat in the very back of the submarine as he eyed up all of the other sith acolytes closely as there was no tellin what one of them might do, it didnt take too long for the submarien to come to its destination. as the passengers of the submarine exited and stoof in front of what seemed to be a sith lord who was over looking thier arivial. as one of the acolytes bowed to the sith xar couldnt help but shake his head as he could already tell that this one was trying to curry favour with the sith.

It had to be underwater.

To say that Rexus was afraid or perhaps unnerved by being submersed wasn't entirely accurate. Being cramped up presented the would-be Sith with a hindrance to movement. A hindrance to movement meant he couldn't move as accurately or quickly as he wanted, not that he could move quickly to begin with. Finally, if the others made a move, Rexus could hardly fight all of them off. His instincts as a former gladiator and indiscriminate butcher were all screaming at him.

Standing at seven and half feet in height, Rexus is forced to stand and bow his head in order to fit. His height combined with his muscled build makes Rexus tower over most if not all of the others. A hood obscures most of Rexus' face save for his somewhat eerie yellow eyes and the respirator he's forced to wear. The device assists and amplifies his breathing, allowing his raspy breaths to be heard by the rest of his fellow acolytes. A tunic and tattered set of black patchwork clothing covers the rest of Rexus, his chest, arms, and legs all having the benefit of metal plates covering them. Upon reflecting upon his appearance, Rexus remembers a word his owners used to associate with him.

Mountain

The sound of umbilical attaching to the submersible is a long awaited pleasure to Rexus. Neither the first in nor the last out, Rexus strides out from the submersible and takes a long look at his surroundings. To say it was simply majestic was an understatement as Rexus took in a full view of his immediate surroundings. As an acolyte to the Sith, Rexus was already in a position to fight and perform in a stage that dwarfed any arena he had fought in previously. Amid the tumultuous storm of hate and pain that swelled within him, pride can be felt rising, bubbling within the core of his being. He was deemed worthy enough to be here and he wouldn't disappoint.

Rexus finally turns his attention to the Sith sent to greet them. Whomever or whatever they were, they were quite strong from what Rexus could gather. Rexus would remain silent for a few long moments whilst studying the Sith. Armor, weapons, and even posture are examined before Rexus wordlessly drops to a knee, his respect for said Sith being presented. All that could be done now is both restraint and patience on Rexus' part. Patience. He simply had to be patient for just a little while longer.

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

Captain of the Emeralde Luna, and owner/friend of
I was terrified. I hated water more than anything else. It wasn't rain or even a glass of water that scarred me. It was the cold, dark, inky blackness that I knew would kill me if I went in. I try to put the thought aside. The submarine stops. I check to see if I have everything, Saber, check, blaster, check, helmet, check, armor, check, bag, check. I walk outside the submarine, "Wow, they never had anything like this back at the temple." I say awestruck at the sight before me. I think, wonder if they know what I was before. What I was before I got the message in my ship. Before they wanted me to join the ranks of the One Sith. Then I see a well known Sith, [member="Sinistra"]. I bow, then take my place with the other students.

Zephyr sat quietly against a window seat looking out into the black abyss using the force to see as he was physically blind and instead saw in shades and hues of color. He had paid no attention to anyone else on the sub and had tried to maintain as little visible presence as possible. Dressed in a slightly elegant cloak with a hood that nearly completely devoured his face he may have looked asleep to near everyone as his lack of eyes was not visible from beyond the hood. Zephyr continued to stare out in to the black abyss lulled into a relaxed state by the hues of soft light colors that currently painted a picture more immersive and entertaining than that of the subs current inhabitants. A while later a the sub lurched and stopped suddenly followed by people departing one by one until him and another remained. He awaited the beings exit before silently slipping into the beings shadow hoping to remain unnoticed as everyone aboard easily made him feel tiny. Upon exiting he quickly slipped into the shadow of a near by wall where he leaned awaiting the person ahead of the groups speech.

One just a shade taller that her leaning on the side. Tall, taller. Wide, or narrow and hidden by shadow or mask, the new arrivals filtered out of the vessel and stopped before her. The most striking difference between all of them and her was not her grasp of the dark side, nor her connection to the force. In her boot heels, she stood just at 1.65 meters tall. She was not bulky or muscled. Petite. A tiny being who stood surrounded by those who looked as if they could snuff her out with barely a sweat broken. And yet, the diminutive Sith did not seem to falter in her confidence or stature.

She waited until just about all were there before she spoke, the gravelly voice distorted through her vocoder to the point where she could not have been pegged as female from the sounds alone.

"Greetings. This is the Sith Academy of Glee Anselm. For the time being, this academy and its halls will be your home. These neophytes standing next to you shall become your battle brothers, they shall be your fiercest companions and your worst competition. If you want to succeed, to catch the eye of a lord, then you must excel. You must be faster, quicker, more cunning. But make no mistake that you cannot do it alone. You will find no Rule of Two here. There is only the One Sith, united in Darkness. We command a vast empire, but it is through our mutual dedication to that goal of conquest do we succeed. Some of you will not make it. Some of you will falter. There are two ways out of this academy. One, you leave here an equal to us, to the lords and my brothers in arms. The other, we spread your ashes to the winds."

She moved her head side to side looking over them, the dim morbid lights flashing green on her red lenses, making her mask look set with inky blackness where the eyes should be.

"Are there any questions before we enter?"

[member="Froste"] | [member="Zephyrius"] | [member="Rexus"] | [member="RoyaleChaos"] | [member="Darth Slasher"] | [member="Kaster Sane"] | [member="Crentice"]​
[member="Xar Jurn"] | [member="Raoh Logarius"] | [member="Matthew (Rogue) Drevur"] | [member="Darth Morsus"] | [member="Pak Kagrid"]​
[member="Krayzen Dratos"] | [member="Zayden Madera"] | [member="Onasius Gruwel"]​
Because we have so many people in this thread, we're not going to adhere to a strict posting order. Feel free to talk to each other, react to each other, and to me. IC, yes Sinistra is kinda formal. OOC, I'm not so much. I like conversation posts that move organically so if your character would chime in and speak in reaction to what someone else has said, do so. It'll also help things move along rather than stall waiting for people to post in a certain order.

Zratos shook his head and was so eager hos hood slipped off for a moment his many eyes and his mouth stuffed with sharp teeth reveiled before he pulled his hood back up and looked at his companions/compitition and a evil grin spread onto his face.

His eyes drifted over the other acolytes and he was impressed at the diversity of species and size. His gaze stopped on the one in the corner with the cloak and gave him a slight nod.

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

Captain of the Emeralde Luna, and owner/friend of
"Do we need to take off our masks for training? Im practically blind without it. And also, what if we have some basic saber skills already, such as form five?" I say staring at the teacher.
[member="RoyaleChaos"] [member="Sinistra"] [member="Zephyrius"] [member="Rexus"] [member="Xar Jurn"] [member="Onasius Gruwel"] [member="Darth Morsus"] [member="Gorteko Graye"] [member="Crentice"] [member="Froste"]

The masked being remained silent throughout Sinestra's greeting, listening closely to her words before taking an brief glance at the other acolytes in the chamber. It was then that he would hear the acolyte known as Matthew ask his question regarding whether or not masks would be permitted. He would then shift his gaze towards the acolyte until he was finished speaking, It was a fair question. The traditional Karabac bone-masks worn by Kaleesh are an integral part of their culture; and very few outsiders have ever seen a Kaleesh unmasked. As such, the being's own mask was of great cultural and spiritual importance and would be most displeased to remove it.

The being considered Lightsaber combat to be secondary in his desire to become Sith. The Force, which had already saved his life once, was what he desired most. To master it. To manipulate it. To wield it. He already had a basic, if somewhat crude, understating of how it worked. This, however, would not be enough to achieve the destiny he was burdened with. As such, he stood in the chamber of the academy with the intent to learn as much as he could.

Nemis had tried not to make himself noticeable on the submarine. A curious copatron of the sub did wave his hand in front of Nemis' face to check if he could see through the sash before Nemis chewed him out, but that was all. Inside Nemis was all but overwhelmed at the prospect of finally entering the Sith order.

Now, standing inside the academy, Nemis felt a strange sensation. He could feel the dark side within every part of him. He couldn't help but burst out into laughter. The whole group stared at him.

Once he had gotten over this fit, he looked straight at this new master. "Just one question," he exclaimed grinning maniacally. "When do we start?"

"Masks will not be taken. There are students who require them for breathing or sight so we will not rob you of it."

Her mechanical voice garbled, a strange unidentifiable sound that rasped on their ears. She continued in a cool but authoritative tone.

"You will be assessed on your skill level and placed accordingly. Some training can be beneficial but in many cases we end up having to break the past learning apart and instruct you in the manner we deem necessary. For now, it does not matter what you do know."

One of the last ones to exit the ship chimed in with another question and she could feel his giddy enthusiasm from several feet away. He had an air of overactive impatience and had her mask not been firmly in place, he would have seen the delicate arch of her left eyebrow as she eyed him.

"When we say you do."

She motioned them on, turning quickly to face the stairs, the hem of her cloak spinning out and sweeping behind her. She moved surprisingly quick but smoothly so that her climbing the stairs barely seemed to be an exertion on her. Once she reached the top, she waited for the rest to catch up.
[member="Froste"] | [member="Zephyrius"] | [member="Rexus"] | [member="RoyaleChaos"] | [member="Darth Slasher"] | [member="Kaster Sane"] | [member="Crentice"] | [member="Xar Jurn"] | [member="Raoh Logarius"] | [member="Matthew (Rogue) Drevur"] | [member="Darth Morsus"] | [member="Pak Kagrid"] | [member="Krayzen Dratos"] | [member="Zayden Madera"] | [member="Onasius Gruwel"] | [member='Darth Nemis The Undying']

'Scattering our ashes to the wind? That seems rather unnecessary, but who am I to decide?' Gorteko thought to himself after listening to the more seasoned sith commence the introduction. As the other acolytes asked their equally unimportant questions the young sith began to assess his fierce companions; though he also took into account that nothing could be taken at face value and he would have to adjust his initial analysis when more variables come into play. For the the time being he would have to settle for checking the obvious, who displays their weapons openly, who relies on cybernetics, any apparent injuries, and things of that sort.

Once the questions ended, Gorteko refocused his attention on the lord in front of the group. Upon being motioned forward, the acolyte made his way toward and up the stairs, avoiding being the first one up, but also staying far from being the last one up. upon reaching the top of the stairs Gorteko stepped off to the side, as to not block the way for any other acolytes and to avoid being anywhere near the center of attention, which, at this moment, was almost undoubtedly the mysterious greeter they had received.

xar followed this female sth as she started to walk away, she may have said that those around him were his competiton and that he may have to stand out but what was the point of doing so without suffient strength to back it up. for now he would have to become stronger until he reached the point where he would be able to fght off any and everyone until then though he would lay low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom