Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freedom for the Common Man (OOC thread for Commenor Campaigns)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Khonsu Amon"] - Welcome :)

[member="Adele Crawford"] - Who are you two with? I am on mobile version which doesn't show me tags or sigs. The white background is a lot easier on my eyes ;)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Drystan Marakos"] [member="Andorreth Vikar"] - Yes, you're welcome to :)

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] - I knew you'd pick a spot somewhere ;)

[member="Khonsu Amon"]

It may be a little confusing having the OOC for both the space and ground battle in the same thread but I've left the Space side of things open to any Opposition that wish to partake. Fleeting isn't typically my thing, I'm much more of a ground and pound man, myself but there's supposed to be a blockade around Commenor.

I was hoping for some PvP myself, but that's just me wanting to live a little xD

If you wish to join on the Fleeting side of things, feel free!

For anyone else, see my first post for details of the Resistance side of the fight.

[member="Veiere Arenais"] - Thank you for the Invite, but sadly all of my currently approved toys can't stack up to what Y'all are bringing to the party. With that said, School's also in full swing for me, so my posting spree(s) would be sporadic and probably wouldn't mesh with most people's schedules. Maybe next time, though!

To those invested and those interested:

The In-Character threads are being put on hold temporarily, likely only a matter of days. This is out of respect for the Opposition and discussion of events happening behind the scene's where co-ordination is concerned.

Because of my dual CIS affiliation I won't be bringing any shiny toys, don't want to spark an international incident. But Archim will likely show up once this thing does get started to provide more indirect support for Commenor via the Metal Lords.

Simona Campos

S
[member="Lady Kay"] My group has never interacted directly with you on Commenor, but with Veiere and Co in space in Rebel Rising or whatever that thread was called.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom