Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freedom for the Common Man (OOC thread for Commenor Campaigns)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Ever since the Seige of Commenor had ended and the Occupation began, rebel forces both on and off Commenor have been putting pieces in place and setting the stage for Commenor's liberation. Through political, economical, secretive meetings, spies, infiltration and military aspects, everything had been set in motion.

Two campaigns will be under way, one for the fleeting to sabotage and remove the Sith fleet. While the other will be handling the ground forces.

[member="Veiere Arenais"] is spearheading the skies.

[member="Einon"] is spearheading the ground.

Not everyone that has asked to be involved in this are in the same discord chats or even the Commenor faction page. So this is to help those involved co-ordinate.

These Campaigns are INVITE ONLY and are due to months of hard work to complete this major story arc in a satisfying way to those writers that have contributed so much for it. So we thank you very much! :)

I'll be dropping the ground Campaign soon to get it all under way!

With regards to the battle over Commenori Space:

The following Vessels are available to the members of the Resistance of Commenor.

Veiere Arenais said:
Veiere will be stationed on the CSA Resolute leading the assault. Any and all opposition forces who've expressed their desire to participate are welcome to do so; You may confirm your interest below along with any Vessels/Fleet within your possession.

For the thread involving the battle on the surface of Commenor, The Freedom-Fighters/Commenori Militia are yours to use however you see fit.

Kay-Larr

[member="Dorin Arkx"]- You'll be compensated for missing out on dinner...lol

[member="Kaine Australis"] - Good thing we have a slush fund...lol

Awesome [member="Darben Skirae"] [member="Tom Taff"] and [member="Asajj Novar"] :)

Simona Campos

S
[member="Kaine Australis"] I'll give you them in exchange for the codes to Cerar Kandosii. :)

[member="Lady Kay"] I think I'll stop by for some ground pounding with a small strike team, starting from space with [member="Veiere Arenais"].

Kay-Larr

[member="Dorin Arkx"] - That could be true...

[member="Simona Campos"] - People are allowed to participate in both (as they don't happen at exactly the same time), but have I seen you before? Jog my memory..lol

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Tobias Dracks"] - Thank you :)

Adele Crawford

A
[member="Lady Kay"]

Hiya, I'm interested in smashing the ground stuff. I'll be with [member="Simona Campos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom