Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freedom at Last

When I broke the mans leg I winced as a sensation of guilt and empathy overtook me. I didn't want to cause the man that much pain so when he fell unconscious from my next hit I was glad that he didn't have to suffer anymore pain. Catching the man before his limp body hit the ground I eased him onto the sand and backed off allowing Sevan to check the mans pulse. Hearing that I was apart of the crew cheered me up though but when Sevan said I'd have to challenge the captain I gulped.

When the words escaped Darren's mouth I felt a chill go down my spine and I looked around at the other pirates to make sure they didn't try anything funny. It didn't prepare me for seeing the dead body slide down the ramp though. I grimaced as the crews captain laid dead before them. "I am sorry for your loss. I'm sure he was a good captain." I said placing my hand on Sevan's shoulder. "But don't hold a grudge over this. Come I promised you we could all turn our back on the violence now. Don't go back down that path."

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I could see the surprise on Sevan's face. It was surprise, fear, hatred, pain, but what made me confused was relief. Sevan turned to me then Kale and smiled. "That sumobitch needed ta die sometime. And you just did that. As far as I am concenred, your Captain." He said pointing to me. I shook my head and looked at kale. "I don't need a crew, But Kale is the one here who wanted to come and see this ship and maybe command it. Its his for all I care." Looking back at Sevan he shook his head. Walking over to Kale he offered his hand. "Fine, Captain kale, Awaiting orders."

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

I couldn't believe Darren had named me as captain of the ship instead of taking it for himself. I looked back at the dp20 frigate then back at Sevan and took his hand. "Thank you Sevan, I am honored to captain such brave warriors and great crew." I said as I looked back at the rest of the crew. "This is a new day! New adventures await us on the horizon! Load the wounded in the medical bay, and set plots for Kessel! You will no longer have to live as pirates! We are taking the Kessel spice mining faculty for our own!" I yelled and shoving my fist in the air. After everyone set about loading on the ship I turned back to Darren. "Thanks for allowing me to be captain. Though I hope I do a good job." I said making sure none of the crew were in close enough to hear. "So how about you come help me take over Kessel? I think it will be beneficial for if I had you on my side. Then after we take it I can give myself completely over to training."

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I nodded my head as Kale started to say that they would go back and get this mining company. free the slaves that were there. As he did come to me and ask for my help, I nodded. "You are my apprentice, and since you have not directly waged war, or a battle, I have to help anyways." I said with a smile. Pulling out my lightsaber hilt I walked towards the ship. "Lets go save your friends."

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

"Thanks for the help. After all the guards you killed, and me killing the owner I think this will be a easy take over." I said as I turned and boarded my frigate with my crew. It filled me with pride every time I thought about how this was my ship and that I had won it over fair and square. Taking a seat in the captains chair behind the crew who sat at their stations I pulled up the holomap. "Lets leave this planet and set course for Kessel. There's nothing here for us anymore." I said. The feeling of the ship lifting from the ground and breaking the gravity well made me shake in the seat.

Before me there were multiple stations each with positions filled but considering what the ship was there had to be more. "How many crew members do we have onboard?" I asked Sevan curious of just how big the ship was. Though from the outside it looked smaller than a regular frigate. "

"There are 80 people on board at the moment captain. 45 of us are manning the ship while the rest are running the armaments." Sevan answered before turning back to the comms. I was shocked to know that I had that many people under my command. It was a ridiculous thought. To be suddenly shoved into a leadership position of so many lives could probably break most people but to me it inspired me to be at my best at all times. After escaping the planet and getting far enough out into space we entered hyperspace.

When we exited out of hyperspace I expected to find Kessel surrounded by ships however it looked as though it was still abandoned. "Bring her in for a landing." I told the crew who listened to me and brought the ship down in the docking station. "Don't worry me and Darren can handle this, just hand me two pistols." Soon after my request I was tossed two westar blaster pistols. Taking a deep breath I exited the ship on my own and looked out across the docks. A lot of the bodies from the dead were still spread across the area and a dark feeling of hate, fear and anger flowed towards me and at first caused me to choke however after letting it flow through me I was fine. A tear streamed down my cheek as I felt that alot of the people I knew had died during my escape.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I shook my head as Kale wanted just us two to take on the entire place. Meaning that I would be using more of my powers to get the job done. With the two pistols that were given to him, I might as well keep the GH-44 on my belt. "This is your mission, You lead this. So what do we do first?" Once again, I was not going to spoon feed him. He needed to learn how to take over a cave system with all of these new powers that he would be soon getting.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

"Well if I'm leading the way might as well take the fast track. Since the owners dead and no ones left to really pay the guards salaries I doubt to many of them hung around" I said as I led Darren from the docks and towards the main facility. All around what guards and medics were left were caring for the injured. "See what did I say? Most are dead, and the medics are only around to help the injured. "This place is as good as ours. However taking over all the assets and stuff will require a firm hand." I said as I led Darren around the edges of the facility that way we weren't noticed. "There's a comm system inside that we can use to deliver the news of new ownership." I said.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I nodded. Looking around I could see a few medics and what ever else around us. Though going through the com system, would alarm the other guards that were here. Possibly wanting to fight for the company and keep it the same way. However, I was not going to tell him that. Sometimes, you had to learn on your own. "Sounds good. Lead the way."

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Leading the way through the facility me and Darren passed by the corpses of the ones I had killed on my way to the director. The smell of dead bodies and burnt flesh clung to the air as they finally reached the directors office to still find him lying there dead just like I had left him. The look of shock was still fresh on his face which caused me to chuckle. "He probably never thought something like this would've happened." I said as I pushed the corpse out of the chair and activated the comm system. "Good evening all the locals of Kessel I'd like to make a few announcements. This is Kale Xeros and this is a takeover. I now own this company and things will be changing around here. First order of buissness all the slaves are freed, and if they want they have the oppurtunity to work here. WITH pay, and health benefits. I would like to thank the medics for their hard work and would like to let them know they still have a place here if they want to stay. Finally to all the guards who made my time and others a living hell... You're fired! Got a problem with it come get me!" I yelled into the comm before shutting it off.

Now that that was done I had other business to attend to. Turning to the directors terminal I looked at Darren. If you don't mind just log onto the terminal and switch all the assets to my name as well as the contracts. I'll handle the guards I said before exiting the room into the one beyond where I flipped up one of the bodies and planned to use it for cover when the guards who opposed me showed up. I have both pistols aimed directly at the door as well. Since there was only one way in they'd be confined when they came to get me.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I smiled as Kale made his announcements and the few comments about the large man that was now dead. I knew that they would come for him. He asked me if I could switch all of the assets to his name. I smiled as I sat down at the Dataset. Moving things around and entering his name. Moving from one to the next. And as I did so, I could hear the sounds of blaster fire. I shook my head knowing that Kale could deal with the guards.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

It seemed the guards weren't to excited about the takeover as they came in blasting completely over me thinking I was standing. Using one of the pistols I shot the first one as soon as he came into view dropping him. Behind him the sounds of what sounds like dozens of feet could be heard. I sighed as they all started to flood in and each fell into the same trap that the ones before them had. The doorway only fit either one or two people into it, and they were all trying to clog their way in. I laughed as a maniac grin overtook my face as I pounced to both feet with the westar pistols and fired at the guards. The ones clogged in the doors couldn't fire and neither could the ones behind them at the risk of killing one another. Quickly sropping back to the ground I snatched a thermal grenade off the dead guards corpse.

"Grenade!" I yelled as I clicked the activation button and threw it over the guards in the doorway into the hall. Shooting the door panel on the wall I forced the door to close in pinning the guards in the doorway in place as the grenade exploded. I hid under the corpse so I wouldn't suffer the same fate as the guards were eradicated by the explosion. "Was that all of you!? Whoevers still living out there may want to surrender because I will do it again!" I yelled from under the corpse.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I started to walk out when a blaster shot hit the door to close it, and the sound of someone yelling out grenade, I continued forwards. The little grenade had gone off and shook the entire place. Its echoes would go everywhere. Looking to Kale, I shook my head. "Throw another one of those and you will have to dig this place out. You can start another cave in." Walking forwards as there was a nice hole in the door from where a grenade went off, it was near the bottom, but it looked like someone may have tried to pick it up and throw it else where. Using the force, I yanked open the doors and lit my saber, casing its crimson glow down the hall.

"Nobody is here, Still, better check the rest of the place to make sure that they are not waiting for you."

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Pushing the corpse off of me I stood up brushing my shoulders. The slight stench of death hung to me but it wasn't to much of a bother. "Yea you may be right, is everything done?" I asked Darren as I walked behind him as he activated his lightsaber. "Hmm when am I going to get one of those? I heard I have to make my own though?" I asked Darren following him out of the room and through the rest of the base where we checked for survivors.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I nodded my head to Kale's question. Speaking in a whisper, "Yes, Later. For no be quite so we can get the jump on them." The red lightsaber was going to be used as a way to lure the Guards after me, "Stay back about 10 feet, If someone comes out from behind me, kill them silently." Walking like I owned the place, in a sense I did, but Still I walked with the upmost snooty way possible. Swinging the blade in a circle by my side as though I were taking a sunday walk, Whistles to a soft tune could be heard coming from me. I had no cares in the world.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

I listened to Darren's instructions and hung ten feet back, I wasn't to worried about being close to him. I knew Darren could watch himself by now. I had seen him do plenty since he saved me earlier. Then from out of four corners in one of the room four guards popped up with their rifles at the ready. I would help Darren but I was trapped in the hallway and if I shot he would be in the direct line of fire.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

Smiling I could hear men walking out behind me. With my hand lashing up, I gripped one and threw him, Smashing into a wall, and a second one I crushed his neck, Third one, with a flick of my wrist he was thrown into the ceiling where his head literally went splat. A blaster shot ran out from the forth and final man, Hitting the armor that I wore, The only thing that was done to it, was a black mark on my shoulder. Still, I could feel the heat, and the hit. Turning around I threw my saber for him to be impaled by it. Then drew it back to my and shut it off all in a second. "Blaster fire won't hurt me, Its called Armor."

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

"I'm guessing they were the final line of defense?" I asked stepping forward and into the same room observing the corpses. Reaching down I plucked the blaster rifles off of them as well as any other weapons they had. "These will always come in handy." I said as I walked out of the facility to see that the slaves that had survived were either cheering or pumping their fist into the air while the medics gave me solmn nods. Shoving the blaster towards the sky I yelled "Freedom!" To be answered by cheers.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I nodded my head as he told them of freedom. It was good for Kale to have a group of people following him. It would train him in ways that could save his life. "They are now in your hands. You are taking alot of responsibility for them. Do not be surprised if you lose friends along your path of revenge." It was all I could say as a warning. Now that I knew about Kale's force prowess and how he now has his part to play in the Galaxy, I would prepare him the best I could for the worst battle of his life.

(I feel like this is a good ending?)
@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom