Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freedom at Last

Leading Darren through the woods I found myself alot more cautious than I had been before. I was scared of running into another rancor, or even warning the pirates of my approach. If they knew I was coming they may try and take off leaving me and Darren behind not giving me a chance to talk to them. As we approached the clearing of where the ship I slowed down and looked through the bushes so I could identify the ship. Looking out I saw the HARC-1 ship just sitting there in the clearing being guarded by four people. "Well we're here. What do I do now?" I whispered to Darren and nodding torwards the ship.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I followed my new apprentice in training. He led the way only because I wanted him to find his own way. However, I had to laugh that he was very cautious about the possibility of something jumping out at him. Really He shouldn't worry because his natural force powers would kick in, as well as his adrenaline, and force him to do things that he may have not thought of as possible. Still, If something were to go wrong, I had three sabers and a sword that could inspire fear into the weak.

When Kale had hunched down I followed suit. And asking me what he should do I shook my head. "My job is to lead you in the right direction to find your life, I am not going to spoon feed you into what to do." I waited a second and got closer to him, making no sounds with my feet. "But what I would do is walk up to them with my arms raised high to show that I am not wanting to attack." And I just did what I had said, I left him to his own devices to figure out a way to convince the pirates to work for him. It was not going to be my ship, though I would be a helpful hand, It was Kale's. He deserved it and I didn't have a ship to give him. Even if I was to give him one, he would have to earn it. Nothing in this life is free.

"Say my name, and I'll be there, but only for an emergency." Really I was there to help him if needed, but not to hold his hand. Which I doubted that I needed to do with how hardened he already was.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Looking back at Darren with a scowl on my face I grunted. Yes he had given me a option, but it wasn't something I was to keen on doing. Especially if the pirates planned to shoot me. Then on top of that Darren had just given me a speech on basically him not telling me what to do with my life. Growling I took his advice but tucked the blaster pistol away into my pants after disengaging the safety.

Just like Darren said I walked into the clearing with my hands held high. As the pirates turned to me I began to say. " I am here to make peace. Not war. To much blood has been spilled on this land in the name of greed and no more needs to be spilt over revenge. We are all adults here, and I think we should sit down and discuss what has happened and what will happen as civilized individuals." I said praying they didn't decide to shoot me where I stood. I turned my fear into anger and the anger into power however as I scanned the environment and planned to kick into action at a sign of danger.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I watched from the shadows of the forest as Kale walked out. As much as he might not like the idea of letting him choose what to do, It was for the better. If I were to spoon feed him, he would end up always relying on someone else to do something for, or with him. And thats not what I wanted for any of my apprentices.

Kale walked out with nothing in his hands, Only a pistol at his hip and his powers that he could possibly tap into. He spoke with a clear and loud voice to the four men that were there. Each wondering how he had gotten past the others. "STOP RIGHT THERE!" one of the four men yelled out, each aiming a weapon or pulling a blade of some kind. "Civilized people? Hah You are funny my friend. Nether of us ar-"
"Brother stop it! If the man wants to talk, let him talk."
"I don't care hes a little shi-"
"Shut it, I command you to shut the hell up!"

With consequence the man held his tongue. One of them lowered their rifles and walked forwards so he was standing at least a meter from Kale. "You have killed many of our friends, and comrades. What makes you have the balls to talk to us? and Why would you want to talk to us?"

I smiled as the questions were asked. I kept myself hidden, and even wondered how the Ex-slave, now my apprentice would deal with them.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Seeing how they all aimed their blaster rifles at me as soon as I called out to them I cringed and almost made a move for my pistol though that would have done nothing but cause more unnecessary deaths. So I steeled myself and did nothing but lower my arms to my side slowly for them all to see that I wasn't trying anything. " I came to talk to you to offer my condolences. I am incredibly sorry for the loss of your friends, I know how you feel mines died earlier today. Though you have to realize I didn't do it willingly. You all left me no choice but to defend myself. There didn't need to be bloodshed, and there shouldn't be anymore. I suggest we all work together, we are all equals here. I'm not like the stingy upper class or beuracrats that would look down my nose at any of you. We all have our burdens to bear and there is nothing that puts us above one another. We are here together, on a planet devoid of almost all life except rancors. Why fight when survival is the most important thing. Don't you see this is a oppurtunity for you all to have a fresh start with pockets filled with credits! Your families and loved ones will be fed, no more being hunted, you'll be able to spit on the upper classes shoes! Just follow me and I can lead you down this path." I said reaching my arm out to the pirate infront of me.

"Come, let us all become comerades in arms instead of enemies."

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

At first, the men didn't do anything to kale after his impressive speech of working together for the greater good of all of them. I smiled, already seeing him form himself. And really, I found a slight attraction to him, because he reminded me when I was first out on my own. He may have seemed like a younger brother to me. But I would never tell him so.

The man who was infront of Kale looked at the man's hand. Must have been dirty and maybe some blood on it. The man looked up at Kales face and walked over. Lifting his own hand up he stopped, "I like you, A man with guts, a brain, and strength. Y'see not everybody will agree with me," Looking behind him he looked at one of them for the reason of wanting to shoot him just seconds before. "But a simple yet also a complex speech will not get you in the chair. You're gonna prove that you have what you say." Looking behind him once more he nodded his head, As soon as he did so, one of them started talking silently into a com device. "Every once in a while, we hold a fight to see who is the best fighter of the crew. I'll hold one tonight, You fight and reach the top, then you get a chance to sit in the chair, but if you lose, You leave with nothing. Deal?"

The man's deal was rather intriguing. Making him fight his way up to the top would train Kale, as well as earn him some respect as a fighter. I nodded my head indistinctly wanting him so bad to do well. I wanted him to enter the fight and get there.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Thinking about the deal I restrained myself, yea I could fight but could I handle all of them. I may have been used to combat being a slave at Kessel especially with the guards trying to take out their anger on you or show their authority you had to know how to defend yourself. Deciding to take the deal I reached out and grasped the mans hand firmly before giving it a simple shake and breaking contact. "I accept the challenge." I said rolling my muscular shoulders and popping my neck. If they wanted me to prove myself I would, I would show them just what someone with something to fight for could do.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I smiled as I could hear Kale's voice form here accept. Since the pleasantries were over, I decided that he had done his job. Standing up I raised my hands to the side of me showing that I was also unarmed, well not really, but not wanting to attack. Walking up to Kale I placed a hand on his shoulder. "I have no Quarrel with any of you. I am only his teacher, I am not here for any fights or battles. I only ask that I may watch my student as he partakes in your event."

The Pirate could obviously see that I was very powerful. From the way that I stood, Both kale and I were a head and shoulders taller than him. He could see the sabers on my belt, and the sword on my back, along with armor that had Runes. He gulped and nodded his head. "Fine with me, Now that I know what you are.... Limit his force powers if you will?" I raised my hands to him, "Again I have no quarrel, so you have to tell him, but I think he got the message." I turned my head to him to see his reaction and then turned back to the pirate.

"You would not mind if I went back to my ship and flew it over here so that we may be close and so we can be ready for his bout?" THe man shook his head with a smile. "Your ship, not mine. and the name is Sevan." I bowed my head in thanks and turned to Kale, "You can stay here and learn the rules, or you can follow me and get the ship."

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

"I understand, no force powers." I said as I shrugged. I didn't even really know how to use them so there was no need for them to worry about it to much. Looking over to Darren asked me if I wanted to follow him to the ship or stay and learn the rules I made my decision. I couldn't always be a follower, I had spent a good portion of my life so far being one and didn't plan to be one much longer. "Don't worry I'll stay here and learn the rules." I said before turning back to Sevan "it's nice to meet you Sevan as well as the rest of the crew. How about you walk me through the rules so we can get this started? I'm sure no killing or maiming is in the rules?" I asked curious if it was like the bare fisted brawls that the other slaves held for competition.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I nodded my head. With a smiled I turned my back and began to walk back into the forest. Because there was a semi-long distance between me and the ship, I decided that I would Speed there. I started to jog then all of a sudden I began to run, and then about 10 feet from the tree line, I used the force, increasing my speed to become like the lightning that I had power of. It only took me 2 seconds to get to the ship. Smiling, I walked over to the dead Force user Pirate. I could see the lifeless lightsabers in his hands and his face stuck for ever in amazement. Kneeling down, I closed his eyes with my gloved hands and grabbed his lightsabers. Throwing them both in the air, I activated my saber, the red blade coming down to cut both sabers in rapid succession.

I already had a collection of lightsabers, I didn't see the need to keep them. Placing my saber back on my belt, I grabbed the man and put him in a fireman's carry over my shoulder. I brought him inside the ship for me to bring Voxie towards the Frigate where I would watch my apprentice fight for his Honor.

-------------------------------------------​
Sevan smiled as the White armored man left. With the "student" here He nodded his head, "You are right, And no weapons, until the final round. Only then are you allowed to choose one weapon. In the fights there are no breaks, you fight till you are knocked out or give in. No makeshift weapons ether. Other than that, everything is fair game, well except for your powers."

Sevan began to walk away then turned around, "May I ask your name, or something you want to be called for the matches? I understand if you want to use something else." He was giving this man a chance to make a name. Even from here, He could tell the man would be a handful, and one not to be trifled with. "And so I can tell the boss what you should be called? and By the way, Have you seen a Prick with a double bladed lightsaber?"

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

"Hmm no breaks huh? Well that sounds exhausting especially for whoever makes it to the final round." I admitted thinking of strategies so I could keep my energy till the later rounds. Only way I saw that was to end the first few fights extremely fast. I looked up as Sevan asked for my name and considering he gave me his, even if it wasn't his real one I could grant mines. "Call me Kale, there's no reason not to give you my real name. I have no need for pseudonyms. However strangely I haven't seen anyone like that. If I had I'm sure he would've ended me. So when do we start?" I asked eagerly as I shifted my body to the left and right cracking my bones.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I moved into the ship and closed the ramp. allowing the dead body to be slumped on the floor. I moved to my room in the ship and put on the rest of my armor, including the cloak that was black with faint grey lines running along the edge and everywhere else. Smiling, I put on my helm, allowing the light Blue HUD to activate into my face. letting me see everything. Gingerly I walked to the Cockpit where I activated the engines and began to take off.

--------------------------------​
Sevan nodded his head, "Good to finally call you something Kale." He then shook his head, "Damn, well our captain is gone currently out looking for you, but I suspect that he might come back. Ether way, as first hand, I can run this junk heap by myself. I myself will not be participating in the event. But Pray to your gods that you win, because I think you might be good for the job." He led Kale towards the Ship and the other Pirates, "Hey! This is Kale and he will be taking part in our Games."

A burly man with a bald head and scars over his face and a slanted nose from getting punched so many times walked forwards, slugging Kale in the arm. Standing almost as tall As Kale he might have a few pounds of extra weight than the Ex-slave had. "Sounds good Gimpy, Kale you better be ready, I'm gonna kick your ass all the way to Nal Hutta." He said with a very large grin.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

I shivered at the thought of more men being out there looking for me. "Wow all this effort on my part makes me feel honored. I couldn't be that big a target." The statement I gave wasn't to far from the truth, but it was still unnerving. Why had they wanted to kill me? Where valuables really that important to these people? "Thank you I'll be sure to do my best then. I'd be glad to be working with you." I said careful not to say words that would give the impression that I would be over any of them.

As the big burly man hit me, I let my weight shift just a bit so I gave off the impression that it had actually moved me and that I was sort of a lightweight. "Well if you really think you can do it I'm more than willing to see it happen." I said giving a challenge to the man.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

Bringing the ship up and out of the clearing, I pulled up, to the left and, brought the ship to fly forwards. I could clearly see the Large ship infront of me. And with the large amount of space behind where a few people were standing I brought the ship down easily and very smooth. Not wanting to disrupt the Pirates. Landing the ship I smiled.

-----------------------​
The Burly man smiled even wider. Making the already large grin seem inhuman. He brought up his hands and popped his knuckles, "This is gonna be fun Gimpy." A man that was rather thin, but still somewhat tall around five foot nine, spoke with a laugh. "He looken mighty quick for his size der." Sevan put his hand on both of their shoulders and look at each of them in turn as he spoke, "Let the man think of a way to beat your asses and I think he can." Just before anybody could say anything else, Darren's YT-1300 came over the treeline and landed down behind Kale by a good 10 meters.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Eying the thinner man I took in his size and calculated that his weight was on the lighter end of things and that he'd probably be able to give me a challenge when it came to speed, though a powerful attack may put him out of commission. The bigger one I'd probably would have to rely more on my speed and wits to win. As I saw Darrins ship come up to land I looked back and nodded my head. "Now that he's back how about we get this started at the first chance. I want to show y'all what I can do." I said popping my knuckles in challenge before rolling my shoulders.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

Letting the ships engines turn off, I opened the ramp and as I did could hear Kale sending a challenge to any of them. Smiling, I walked over as the larger man of the group smiled. "A little practice won't hurt." Walking over to Kale I stood behind him, now in Full armor, A few of the pirates gave me looks of distress, or wanting to stay away from me, and thats exactly what I wanted. "You got him Kale." I guess I was the man's cheering section for the most part, but I knew that soon, he would get a larger section.

Quickly a group of men formed around us. About 15 men were watching what was happenning. Then chants broke out of "Fight, Fight, Fight....." Continuing on in the same pattern. The Big man smiled. Handing his Rifle and pistol to the skinny man, he walked towards Kale. Standing barely a foot away, he Waited for the fight to begin.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

When Darren exited Javir looked over and seeing the full armor yet again found himself coveting it, but he had to keep it under control. One day he would get one of his own, maybe even a sword like the one Darren carried. "Hmm I think I do." I said to Darren and eyed my opponent as he handed his weapons over. Reaching back I grabbed the blaster pistol and handed it over to Darren before focusing once again on the fight. At the first sign the fight had started I'd start to shift from one foot to the other waiting for the bigger man to attack. "You said you were gonna kick my ass from here to nal hutta so come do it." I taunted. This fight I planned to use the mans strength and weight against him.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

Taking the Pistol that was really mind from Kale, I held onto it. As he went to face to face with the burly man, I smiled. I could almost see the young man jumping up and down in anticipation for the fight. Giving the man a taunt, The fight started.

Quickly for a man his size, he threw a punch in an upper cut followed quickly by a right hook. THe man seemed to jiggle as he threw the punches. Wanting to see what he was thinking I pushed my self into his mind, without him knowing it.

Krilen rather like the sport of fighting. Even just against his friends, they always knew not to make fun of his size. Last time someone did that, Gimpy, or the skinny man, had said he was so fat that they needed to grease the door ways for his body to slide through, the smaller man ended up on the floor with a broken nose and knocked out cold. Now there was fresh meat, so he decided to not hold back.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

When the man rushed me I evened out my breathing and it was like everything was going in slow motion. As the uppercut came up almost without even having to think I took a step back to dodge the attack letting it fly past however as the right hook came I quickly took a step backwards and to my left to dodge it. While the mans arm was still extended I reached out with both of mines lashing them onto his arm and jumping so my feet left the ground and using his and my weight as a fulcrum I sent both of us to the ground where I didn't release his arm and snake my legs around his other one where I then began to squeeze applying pressure to his limbs.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

As I watched the fight in Krilen's eye's He had missed his attacks and was to slow to move his arms away from this Kale. Making them both fall on the ground, He was slightly winded as the man landed on top of him. As the man began to wrap his legs around his arm like a snake through grassy plains. As the man clearly had fought in a rumble before. He felt like smiling. Taking his legs and rolling over his shoulder backwards, He had gotten to his knees. As the man pulled harder He winced from the pain, but he had felt worse before. Taking both of his arms as they were wrapped, he opened his arms as wide as he could and let his body drop so he could use his weight as a weapon against the thinner man.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom